What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab to india ke hate ge, mager responses dekh k to yahi lagta hai k indians ki abhi se hat gye :rofl::rofl:

Sorry J-20 is not for sale....for any other country than China....so don't dream about it.

J-20 wont be available for export,same as F-22.
But similar to F-35 there will be a cut down stealth version for export.

and seriously J-10 procurement has gone same way as indian MMRCA...
All talk no action...

Well it was suppose to be delivered in 2014 , we are 2012 so ... don`t expect anything

We just want to make sure the JF17 upgrading is on schedule

Right now Indian economy is hardly anything to look upto. The currency is in a free fall, the country ratings are being downgraded to Junk status, cost of servicing foreign currency borrowing by Indian companies has become unsustainable, the fiscal deficit is hitting 11%.

Indian economy may not be growing as hard core as it was until 2008, but it is STILL growing. In fact, the more Western countries come under the financial crisis, the better it becomes for India as they all want to offshore to India due to cheaper cost. And that cheaper cost really is upper middle class income in India. So tremendous investment are being made in the Indian economy and it'll be more going forward.

Pakistan REALLY needs to get rid of the thugs its put into its government. People elected them so they need to see the crap that's representing the country. A better and honest leadership is a MUST HAVE and ASAP for the Pakistanis. The current leaders have a ton of assets everywhere but in Pakistan.
Similarly, India and Pakistan both should get on to the same table and open trade. It is sad to see people of the same color, language and background involved in the conflict since their separation. You can fight all you want, you'll still be neighbors.....that's a reality no one and however many wars can't change!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3192202 said:
ab to india ke hate ge, mager responses dekh k to yahi lagta hai k indians ki abhi se hat gye :rofl::rofl:
aray hat kya gai Paaaat gayi LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some information from PShamim sahib on this topic
Qasim Saheb,
No there is no conjecture on your part. There have been some problems with the engine issue which I have been aware of but chose to keep quiet it too.

As we are all aware of AM Tahir ****'s visit to China last May. Many issues were discussed but JF-17 was the major part of discussion. Let me provide some information about the between AM Tahir and Chairman of Avic. This meeting was held on May 29 in Beijing.

Major part of discussions was about the engine issue. They talked about implementation, cooperation and follow up of major projects between the two entities. Chinese assured that they will not only provide quality equipment but help Pakistan in expanding production capacities. What was also heartening to see that Chinese presented and gifted Air Marshal J-10 models which indicated that China is prepared to provide PAF the J-10s and project is alive and well.The biggest constraint that was agreed by two is the engine issues. Though Russia has now agreed to ship RD-93 for ZJF-17, Pakistan firmly believes believes that it does not want to be held hostage by Russians as it suffered at the hands of American. They do not want disruptions and do not want to deal with countries influenced by India. But then acquisition of JF-17 and J-10 do have the same problems. Both of these aircrafts use RD-93 and AL-31FN engines respectively and both are produced in Russia.

They discussed the export of J-10s to Pakistan with WS-10 engines. J-11s and some J-10s have been flying with this engine and are now quite matured without any kinks. The same cannot be said for WS-13. RD-93 crisis may be over but Pakistan does not want to take a long term strategic risk with them. Now Pakistan has to decide which engine it prefers and decide fast. Hence there have been speculation about which engine PAF may want in JF-17 unless Putin succeed in persuading Pakistan Government to accept RD-93.

I feel PAF has finally decided to make it impossible for Indians to influence its acquisition of whichever aircraft it wants.

Hope this helps understand the problem and the direction PAF wants to go.
JF-17 Related Discussion - 2012

But don't know when these kinda info gonna get materialize with J-10 flying in our skies. I guess PAF will get them as soon as they will need them.......:smokin:

AL31FN is being talked about for JF-17.

Do we know what other fighters use this engine ? OR it is specific for JF-17 ?

AL31FN is being talked about for JF-17.

Do we know what other fighters use this engine ? OR it is specific for JF-17 ?
Then sentense is RD93 and Al-31FN for JF-17 and J-10 respectively......

Then sentense is RD93 and Al-31FN for JF-17 and J-10 respectively......

OK, allow me to rephrase my question:

AL31FN is being talked about for J-10.

Do we know what other fighters use this engine ? OR it is specific for J-10 ?

OK, allow me to rephrase my question:

AL31Fn is being talked about for J-10.

Do we know what other fighters use this engine ? OR it is specific for J-10 ?
Al 31FN isn't just being talked about, It has been used in it, at least in J 10A. But this particular version AL 31 is limited to J 10. It is the most distinct of all other versions as it has been considerably reduced in size and weight so that it can be accommodated in J 10, though this has cost the engine it's thrust vectoring capabilities, for which it is reputed.
Other users of AL 31 include Su 27,30,35,37 and J 11

Do you mean:
Al 31FN isn't just being talked about, It has been used in it, at least in J 10A. But this particular version AL 31 is limited to J 10. It is the most distinct of all other versions as it has been considerably reduced in size and weight so that it can be accommodated in J 10, though this has caused the engine to loose it's thrust vectoring capabilities, for which it is reputed.
Other users of AL 31 include Su 27,30,35,37 and J 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom