What's new

Pakistan weaker than India compare to 1999 position: Sartaj Aziz

xtrvqLl.jpg

Pakistan weaker than India compare to 1999 position: Sartaj Aziz

ISLAMABAD (Online): Prime Minister’s Adviser on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has said that Pakistan was in the weaker position against India as compare to situation in 1999.

In an interview with private TV channel on Wednesday, he said that Pakistan had held talks with India on the basis of equality in 1999 but unfortunately this was not the case today.

Aziz said that he was not optimistic about Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s proposed meeting with his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh.

The adviser said that the Indian government was under opposition’s pressure and meaningful dialogue process with New Delhi would begin in 2014 after elections in India.

To a question, he said that Kargil war undermined Kashmir issue.

Talking about back-channel diplomacy with India, he clarified that back-door diplomacy would not work so effectively as it can not normalize the relations.

This is most important thing, Nawaz Sharif has to realize this.

I can only sympathize with your agony. I know you are afraid to step out of your home as something is always flying above you. What do you call it a drone? Your stay at internet is very short due to electricity cuts. Bombs are exploding almost every minute in pakistan so we sympathize with you.

Yaara we don't have to kill you..the above mentioned things are doing it pretty well.

Now if you want to reply, do it fast you never know when the electricity may run out.

I never expect less then from a low level Indian mentality. So tell me more about your level :azn:

I never expect less then from a low level Indian mentality. So tell me more about your level :azn:

My level is limited to debating with facts.

Is anything i mentioned not true? Rather talking about the mentality of your neighbors it would be healthy if you could come up with something that counters my facts.

I know reality can be harsh but you have to deal with it. Don't be hurt.

What was the duration of power cut today?

Sartaj Aziz is entitled to his opinion, no matter how far from the truth it may be.

Depends which factions come together against India.

I don't think we want the TTP, LEJ and other fanatics to ever be perceived as heroes, even if it is against India.

We have paid in blood to slowly have the people realize that these fanatics are evil. Anything that puts them in the public's good graces will be counter productive in the long run.
And yet we will let no opportunity go to declare Jehad and invite all mohib e watan Pakistani bradaraan to come and help us. As to them being evil let me tell you a story. If gou get the time google Adrak kay panjay, an indian play about family planning. itis about a family planning officer going go an enclave to find each household having 12 or more children. He gathers them together and asks them why it is so. Theh tell him that every midnight the circular train passes by very near to them. He is surprised and asks them what relevance has that to do with the number of children. And a man innocently replies." kya karain saheb- sonay kay liyay kuch to karna hi parta hai." Our situaton is no different we have sowed the seed and have been guilty of breeding a generation of people who know nothing else but fight. Then you add to their anguish by killing them to hide your own incompetance. This is not the answer. They need a reason to do what they have learnt. Why not allow them.

Back
Top Bottom