What's new

Pakistan weaker than India compare to 1999 position: Sartaj Aziz

but no one is listening to them, you r talking about a nation where people like hafiz saed is symbol of patriotism and zaed hamid is the best defence analyst..lolz..

But having Modi as a CM and RSS as your biggest patriots is okay...? :crazy:

Yes since 1998 pakistan behead 6 Indian soldiers we retaliated by beheading 12 pakistani soldiers in same period.
that is a ration of 1:2.

But we made more Indian soldiers bite dust.

Anyways, Ill stop quoting you. I think you've already got the message.

But we made more Indian soldiers bite dust.

Anyways, Ill stop quoting you. I think you've already got the message.

For every Indian soldier pakistan killed we killed 2 pakistani soldiers.

so it's pakistani soldiers who had to bite the dust like always.

Can you show me the incidents and the retaliation? :crazy:
Otherwise you are just quoting out of your a$$.
I track every Kashmir incident, I know that Pak Army doesnt ever fail to teach IA a lesson. After that, your whole nation cries, like they are crying right now :lol:
Cheers :cheers:

Can you show me the incidents and the retaliation? :crazy:
Otherwise you are just quoting out of your a$$.
I track every Kashmir incident, I know that Pak Army doesnt ever fail to teach IA a lesson. After that, your whole nation cries, like they are crying right now :lol:
Cheers :cheers:

here you go.
Brutal retaliation

Even though the large-scale killings of civilians did not take place again, Pakistan continued to report cross-border attacks, involving mutilations, to UNMOGIP.

Six months after the Kargil war, on the night of January 21-22, 2000, seven Pakistani soldiers were alleged to have been captured in a raid on a post in the Nadala enclave, across the Neelam River. The seven soldiers, wounded in fire, were allegedly tied up and dragged across a ravine running across the LoC. The bodies were returned, according to Pakistan’s complaint, bearing signs of brutal torture.

“Pakistan chose to underplay the Nadala incident,” a senior Pakistani military officer involved with its Military Operations Directorate told The Hindu, “as General Pervez Musharraf had only recently staged his coup, and did not want a public outcry that would spark a crisis with India.”

Indian military sources told The Hindu that the raid, conducted by a special forces unit, was intended to avenge the killing of Captain Saurabh Kalia, and five soldiers — sepoys Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Arjun Ram, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh — of the 4 Jat Regiment. The patrol had been captured on May 15, 1999, in the Kaksar sector of Kargil. Post mortem revealed that the men’s bodies had been burned with cigarette-ends and their genitals mutilated.

Less detail is available on the retaliatory cycles involved in incidents that have taken place since the ceasefire went into place along the LoC in 2003 — but Pakistan’s complaints to UNMOGIP suggest that there has been steady, but largely unreported, cross-border violence involving beheadings and mutilations.

Indian troops, Pakistan alleged, killed a JCO, or junior commissioned officer, and three soldiers in a raid on a post in the Baroh sector, near Bhimber Gali in Poonch, on September 18, 2003. The raiders, it told UNMOGIP, decapitated one soldier and carried his head off as a trophy.

Near-identical incidents have taken place on at least two occasions since 2008, when hostilities on the LoC began to escalate again. Indian troops, Pakistan’s complaints record, beheaded a soldier and carried his head across on June 19, 2008, in the Bhattal sector in Poonch. Four Pakistani soldiers, UNMOGIP was told, died in the raid.

The killings came soon after a June 5, 2008 attack on the Kranti border observation post near Salhotri village in Poonch, which claimed the life of 2-8 Gurkha Regiment soldier Jawashwar Chhame.

Finally, on August 30, 2011, Pakistan complained that three soldiers, including a JCO, were beheaded in an Indian raid on a post in the Sharda sector, across the Neelam river valley in Kel. The Hindu had first reported the incident based on testimony from Indian military sources, who said two Pakistani soldiers had been beheaded following the decapitation of two Indian soldiers near Karnah.

Courtesy: UNMOGIP files

However, in terms of war, Pakistan has a larger nuclear arsenal than India has, and faster growing too.[/url]

India has higher yield nuclear weapons and are developing ABM systems and SLBM/Canister based second strike capability

India managed to behead one of your soldiers.
Pakistan retaliated by beheading couple of yours.

India did unprovoked firing and killied 1 pak soldier.
Pakistan went into your territory and made five of yours bite dust.

If you wanna play retaliation game, Pakistan always comes out winner.
So I wouldnt try to...

Retaliate against us for poonch attack and mumbai attacks :yahoo:
Otherwise you are just a barking dog :chilli:
Google what happened after the beheading..Your own media reported beheading of pakistani soldiers afterwards.As for winner..these are small incidents,Pakistan has always been thr one to surrender and be a coward on the big stage.
As for mumbai revenge...i thought pakistanis always hold India responsible of creating problems in pakistan?;)

Google what happened after the beheading..Your own media reported beheading of pakistani soldiers afterwards.As for winner..these are small incidents,Pakistan has always been thr one to surrender and be a coward on the big stage.
As for mumbai revenge...i thought pakistanis always hold India responsible of creating problems in pakistan?;)

After the beheading our media reported a incident that happened a few months ago before Pk beheaded your soldiers, idiot.

Our strategy has always been to bleed India by a thousand cuts :yahoo:
We will keep killing you in batches, you will keep screaming, and then repeat :chilli:

Pak conspiracy theorists - well thats their own theory. :crazy:

Pakistan was stronger than now in 99 and still lost?
Pakistan was stronger than now but still could not admit that PA soldiers were involved in Kargil battle?

That sounds a real strong state of Pakistan!!

After the beheading our media reported a incident that happened a few months ago before Pk beheaded your soldiers, idiot.

We will keep killing you in batches, you will keep screaming, and then repeat :chilli:

Pak conspiracy theorists - well thats their own theory. :crazy:

Perfect idiot...bleeding india.. :lol: If i am not wrong,bangladesh and siachen were the instances when pakistan bleeded..not the other way around:lol: and looking at the current scenario,Pakistan needs an emergency surgery or the bleeding might just prove to be fatal ;)

While I do hate to see Pakistan to bleed internally, but after formenting trouble in India for such a long time using their proxies and bleed through a thousand cuts policy, I do have a little bit of schadenfreude.
All the troubles seen in Pakistan right now are a direct manifestation of its prior and current policies.

It does not matter how Pakistan is.

India only expects Pakistan to stop the terrorism emanating from its land. This expectation, sadly, should have been an obligation for the Pakistani authorities towards its own people.

If media reports are to be believed, your "killing in batches" seems to happen more in Pakistan.

India managed to behead one of your soldiers.
Pakistan retaliated by beheading couple of yours.

India did unprovoked firing and killied 1 pak soldier.
Pakistan went into your territory and made five of yours bite dust.

If you wanna play retaliation game, Pakistan always comes out winner.
So I wouldnt try to...

Retaliate against us for poonch attack and mumbai attacks :yahoo:
Otherwise you are just a barking dog :chilli:
so, you accept that mumbai attacks was a pakistani job

You are dare to try it and you will see the reaction from us. WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO DIE AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO KILL.

Back
Top Bottom