What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

LOL arey arey arey, mujhey to buhat achi lagi poetry, but you got to look at the Meera's poetry LOL.. Her first one is ....manzil manzil se poochti hai ke kahan hai manzil, har manzil per pohanch ker sochtey hain shayad yehi hai manzil.... second one is... Manzil per pohanch ker door ki manzil ka nazara suhana.. isi kash ma kash main hai zamana

With the thinking powers that she posses, I doubt that she could come up with that on her own.

Well people off to bed, have to go back to work again. Man.

Take care all.

Allah hafiz.

oh ho you have no taste for good music hmm ok here goes you will love this

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting Fact about Pakistan in World Cups-

Pakistan have reached the World Cup semi-final for the sixth time, which equals the record which is held by Australia. If Australia beat India, it'll be their seventh semi-final.
link

Another one about Aridi-

Afridi's 4 for 30 is his fourth haul of four or more wickets in this tournament, which is by far the most in a single World Cup.
link

dear members....................i want to drive attention of all pakistanis toward an important thing that is betting on WC matches . you will be surprised that it is taking in streets by children and not small amounts but thousands.i am striving hard to make corrections where i get the chances but i requst all of you to help and make a better muslim society as we need it..betting is haram.so dont try to impose any foolishness. it is warning for mummy daddy kids..rest chill and take care MAY ALLAHA BLESS ALL PAKISTANIS AND PAKISTAN....AND HUMANITY

O Pa Ji- tusi v hun israel da jhanda la lawo- tuhada match australia naal hega ay israel naal nai- Aho :D

chalo koi ni israel ho ya oz,hai te gorey naal......

vasey main allah te believe karda haan naa ki black magic tey;)
kadey vi fail ho sakda hai;)

inshallah india jitega eh match,agla match baad vich dekhangey:D

Back
Top Bottom