What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Hum woh pattay nahi jo shaakh se gir jatey hain Faraz.. kehdo toofano se zara aukaat main rahain- By Ahmed Faraz

Addab arz hai. But mine was better.

ist2_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile.jpg

Hum woh pattay nahi jo shaakh se gir jatey hain Faraz.. kehdo toofano se zara aukaat main rahain- By Ahmed Faraz
mein shair mein he jawab deta hoon

Iradey jin k pukhtha hoon nazar jin ki khuda par hoo
talatum khaiz moujhoon se woo gubrayea nhi kertey

forgive me if you cannot understand my roman urdu

Addab arz hai. But mine was better./QUOTE]

LOL you remind me of Meera (Pakistani actress) who dared to recite her poetry in front of Ahmed Faraz lol

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

mein shair mein he jawab deta hoon

Iradey jin k pukhtha hoon nazar jin ki khuda par hoo
talatum khaiz moujhoon se woo gubrayea nhi kertey

forgive me if you cannot understand my roman urdu

Very true, and I understood perfectly :)

Shoaib's fielding might have become a liability, given that he starts limping into bowling several overs, but other than that I would have him in the team over Wahab any day.

At this point Wahab Riaz looks like another Mohammed Sami to me - lots of potential, pace and fitness, but completely inconsistent. He'll bowl a few good spells here and there, but you simply can't count on him. I hope the team does not persist with him for as long as they did with Sami before realizing he simply is not consistent enough for international cricket.

I thought even Razaq bowled better than Riaz in the couple of overs he had.

Oh yaar, I missed the match and my commentary on this thread.

Wtf, :angry:.

kamaal hai,
ek match se full confidence!!!
jabardast atamvishwas!!!,
bas aaj hamarey liye prayer kar do

Is main confidence ki kya baat hai janaab. As Vincent Lombardi said, if you can accept failing you can never win. We are just following that.

Prayer.. hmmm.. humari yehi dua hai ke Allah joh bhi karey aap ki behteri ke liye karey :)

Addab arz hai. But mine was better./QUOTE]

LOL you remind me of Meera (Pakistani actress) who dared to recite her poetry in front of Ahmed Faraz lol

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Very true, and I understood perfectly :)

Mohtarma mana kay aap ko meri poetry achi nahi lagi, for the record I was trying to quote the SSG slogan. And yeh kya you compared me to who, now that is serious. I think I am offended. Now that feeling is there but I am also about to throw up. Hadh ho gaye. :D

Is main confidence ki kya baat hai janaab. As Vincent Lombardi said, if you can accept failing you can never win. We are just following that.

Prayer.. hmmm.. humari yehi dua hai ke Allah joh bhi karey aap ki behteri ke liye karey :)

ok thks...

so listen this awesome song..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yaar, I missed the match and my commentary on this thread.

Wtf, :angry:.

You used a profanity, now I am going to report you. So that you can delete your post citing some reason, and then issue ur self an infraction. lol (lol so that you would get the joke)

You used a profanity, now I am going to report you. So that you can delete your post citing some reason, and then issue ur self an infraction. lol (lol so that you would get the joke)

WTF: What the Fudge.

fantasy_fudge_recipe_3.jpg

Mohtarma mana kay aap ko meri poetry achi nahi lagi, for the record I was trying to quote the SSG slogan. And yeh kya you compared me to who, now that is serious. I think I am offended. Now that feeling is there but I am also about to throw up. Hadh ho gaye. :D

LOL arey arey arey, mujhey to buhat achi lagi poetry, but you got to look at the Meera's poetry LOL.. Her first one is ....manzil manzil se poochti hai ke kahan hai manzil, har manzil per pohanch ker sochtey hain shayad yehi hai manzil.... second one is... Manzil per pohanch ker door ki manzil ka nazara suhana.. isi kash ma kash main hai zamana

Back
Top Bottom