What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

I sincerely hope Australia crush India tmw, they will shut up and leave us alone!

Unbelievable!

i really hope that india win tomorrow....because i dont really think that pakistan will win it for the second time against australia but i can see pakistan winning against india....

lol seems to some Indians cant belive Pakistan are in semifinale. I remeber how some of Indians members were telling Pakistan can never make to quarter finale......

Looking at Indian performance tell me one cricket expert who think India can win this world cup...

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
they are all praising pakistani team esp bowlers. indians itne bhi bure nai. after all a good performance is good performance.
I know, but its nice to see them praising Pakistan on indian news channels :lol:

The way the use words is very amusing. Lots of spice added in their news and I love it

that was not funny at all, every one is celebrating pak win here & u came from nowhere & started trolling.

no, i wasnt trolling. I was killing two birds with one stone...

celebrating, with a good prod or two :woot:

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
WELL DONE BOYS, WELL DONE....

some huge challenges up ahead, but through unity and sharp mind as has been displayed --- you can do it!

Back
Top Bottom