What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

i was in first grade in the states when this movie came-- it was a privilege to watch this movie , the very year it came out!

i wanna thank pak teem to give there 100%-- thats all we damand

this is the first full match ive seen since the final defeat!

It's a classic bro, they were the true Transformers not this modern monstrosity.

Prism, fun and humour aside, I am keen in learning Indian languages like Telugu and Malayalam. Being a Pakistani doesn't mean I can't learn other languages :(

ppl learn farsi,arabic,chinese etc..... n ur learning malu languages?

p.s=wat is a malu?

India is fav for tomorrow, Australia is bookies delight......

some of the guys here predicting 'gaylstorm' and pollard....(blizzard)

Woh kya kehtay hai global warming happened.

afridi-cari.jpg

Produced by Jazz of PAkpassion.

Boom Boom Afridi Wallpaper... - PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum

ppl learn farsi,arabic,chinese etc..... n ur learning malu languages?

p.s=wat is a malu?

I don't need to learn Persian, I am fluent- Chinese is not a language, Mandarine and Cantonese are two of the worlds most difficult languages :( :( I will become old before being fluent. I tried my hands on Arabic gave up after 2 months another difficult language. I think I may give German and Russian a go after my studies when I have more free time.

And what is the record of cricket world cups between India and Pakistan ???

It took India 27 years to win series against Pakistan in India... I guess u remeber that too. Last time India played Pakistan in a ICC cup was in champions trophy remind me what happend there ?

pak v. wi was no match - glad we won the QF and are in the semis - the SF will be the real test - whomever wins this 1st SF wins the WC!

It would be nice to see analysis from Indian tv channels after this match :lol:

Any video from indian channel please?

they are all praising pakistani team esp bowlers. indians itne bhi bure nai. after all a good performance is good performance.

We all live for that..
THATS IS WAR!! :cheesy:

Expect all channels to be sold out on advertisements..
and..
If Pakistan make it to the final with India.. I think they will have to shift the venur to Colombo.

lol how can India and Pakistan play final ? bro wake up

I don't need to learn Persian, I am fluent- Chinese is not a language, Mandarine and Cantonese are two of the worlds most difficult languages :( :( I will become old before being fluent. I tried my hands on Arabic gave up after 2 months another difficult language. I think I may give German and Russian a go after my studies when I have more free time.

Mandarin (chinese)is more difficult thn cantonese (chinese)...

Also do u belong to punjabi background ?

It took India 27 years to win series against Pakistan in India... I guess u remeber that too. Last time India played Pakistan in a ICC cup was in champions trophy remind me what happend there ?

Talking about ODIs......Look at the ICC rankings.....LOL

ICC ODI Championship

19 Mar 2011

Team Matches Points Rating
Australia 47 6092 130

India 50 5930 119

South Africa 36 4265 118

Sri Lanka 39 4596 118

England 41 4362 106

Pakistan 37 3822 103

Back
Top Bottom