What's new

Pakistan Vs Spain -Olympic Hockey

any good links which I don't have to download or sign up??

Let me quickly summarize it for you.

Both the teams used the first half for a quick warm up.Both sides got equal chances.
Unfortunately Pakistan missed both the two chances(used by sohail abbas) on the penalty corner.
Second half was fast with multiple attacks from Spain on Pakistani defence line and some missed opportunities that Pakistani forwards were unable to convert.
Rehan B^tt did the field goal, beaten the Spanish defenders and it was a rocking hard strike beating the goal keeper as well which ended in right corner of the goal.
Immediately after wards Spanish did an equalizer and the funny thing was the ball passed right through middle of the pads of Pakistani gaol keeper who hardly was able to move during the whole attempt(and I couldn’t stop laughing although it was a goal against my team).
Last 10 minutes were intense with couple of panelty corners for Spanish team .There was one referral from Pakistani side,and umpire’s decision was turned down.Final result, 1-1(a draw).

And PN that’s the finest avatar I’ve seen from your side.You can keep it for long.

Spain is unable to break Pakistani defence.. nice!!

4 min to go..
Tough opponent left is only Australia.
We will kick Argentina, UK and South Africa.
3 + 3 + 3 = 9 Points. Pakistan have already one point so 10 points overall and place for semi final.

Thanks God Pakistan is not in groupB.
All are very tough team in Group B.:D

3 + 3 + 3 = 9 Points. Pakistan have already one point so 10 points overall and place for semi final.

All are solid teams in Group B.:D

Not that easy Bro + Spain will do the same

All are very tough team in Group B.:D

You are too optimist but lets hope what you said come true..

I hope you are not najoomi

Pakistan 1 Spain 1, Draw Match

Apparently Spain's team captain was injured in today's match. Pakistan and Spain both tied for third place in Group A Division, with Australia in first and Britain in second. Pakistan's next game on August 8, 19:00 against Argentina. Argentina got crushed by Britain today (Britain 4 Argentina 1). Let's not forget Australia destroyed South Africa, 6-0!

Check out the upcoming matches here and Groups.

http://www.london2012.com/hockey/event/men/index.html

Last time Pakistan played Argentina, Pakistan defeated Argentina 4-2 in the Azlan Shah Cup opener this was in May 2012.

Pakistan drub Argentina 4-2 in Azlan Shah Cup opener | The Nation

well done Pakistan. I was not expecting that good fight from present hockey team but you don't know about their moods :)

I missed the live matches . Is there any video highlights ?

Back
Top Bottom