What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

oh well I am heavily disappointed to see this match getting draw in this situation. I can remember when I left we required about 140 runs in about 25 overs.... something like that

I was hoping to see match getting closer.... why Pakistan agreed to draw the match if there were at least 14 more overs to go :(
We could try to win the match

================

Nevertheless I am still happy to see some fine performances by Younis Khan and Azhar... Still not happy with Misbah for many reasons

its a good result esp after our batting performance in the 1st innings - still guys like t/umar, a/akmal,u/akmal, s/ajmal are not test players.

asad shafiq shd be in the side.
there is a player adnan shehzad (opener) shd be given a chance.

boy how we r missing m/asif and m/aamir - without them the bowling is 'feeble' at best.

its a good result esp after our batting performance in the 1st innings - still guys like t/umar, a/akmal,u/akmal, s/ajmal are not test players.

asad shafiq shd be in the side.
there is a player adnan shehzad (opener) shd be given a chance.

boy how we r missing m/asif and m/aamir - without them the bowling is 'feeble' at best.
I hope you are talking about Ahmed Shehzad as he too is an opener and I am in great favour of giving him some chances to prove his worth. He is young, talented, energetic and has strong muscles in such a young age

Finally! Finished visiting/hosting friends!

Anyway guys, a draw is better than a loss, and Younus Khan / Misbah Ul Huq saved us some grace by making the match a draw.

Well done pakistan. If you drew a test against south africa then you really deserve the test playing nation status. :)

Well done pakistan. If you drew a test against south africa then you really deserve the test playing nation status. :) .

lol.. what do ya think about india who drew a test match against new zealand, which was badly defeated by bangladesh, india certainly deserve to be no 1.

finally follow on avoid!!!!

. . . 4 1 . | . . . 1 . 1 | . 4 . . 4 4 | . 6

Back
Top Bottom