What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thousands of Kashmir's in Srinagar just hate India. Maybe some of the other nearby villages, I accept it.
However that is not entire IOK and that is where I have dispute with Pakistani's who generalize it.

However for Kashmiri's the problem is that they do not understand simple thing, everyone cannot get what they want. It is better to face reality.
I want Maharashtra to be part of USA, but that is not possible and I cannot behave like fool.

Who the hell felling insecure ??? :lol:

Kashmir is a part of India and will remain with us ... :pakistan:

I am not talking about indian occupied kashmir i was talking about your emotional response to my previous reply :)

LONG LIVE THE CRICKET TEAM OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

pakistan_1859080c.jpg

At peace: the Pakistan squad offers evening prayer at the stadium in Mohali Photo: EPA

I am still not able to understand why i will feel insecurity ???

Because you cannot accept the fact i told you that there were some muslims from hyderbad who supported pak in india vs pak match :)

I feel such muslims labelled as traitor in india

seriously guys, who wants aman ki asha now????

Last edited by a moderator:
And what about Azad Kashmir. Is it with you? :no:

Yes we know how that went. Pakistan swallowed one part called GB and gifted another part called Aksai Chin to China. There is a small part called Azad kashmir now waiting for Azadi.

Yar kuch khabare Pakistani media ki bhi dekha karo ....

Pata nahi Pakistani channels ko kon dekhta hoga sabhi log to Indian channels ki BS ;) dekhne me busy rahte hai :lol:

the booria guy is discussing politics with osman samiuddin who writes cricket columns, immediately carried away to bash pakistan and pakistanis

these unprofessional guys u have??, our media is basically correct and choses right people for right job in the first place, they have basic common sense...

and basically very cheap shitty low level remarks by him...

India has so much advantage to them ... Aggressive Media which always attacks on opposition , Home Ground ( Crowds support ), made their own Flat Pitch .. , Great Batsmen in team , Good Captain ..

Pakistan ?? only unpredictability :D

Any one who support enemy of country will be labeled as traitor ... What you call if any one in your country support India ??

so you consider paksitani team as your enemy? lol Its a game dude and please dont make it battle feild

and peoples support any team for different reasons ..they can support any team for religous attachment and they can support any teams for nationalism..its their choice..if any pakistani hindu pandit support indian teams becuase he feel he has much more common with hindu than with paksitani then trust me i dont have any problem with it. He has right to support any team share his belief or idelogy

India has so much advantage to them ... Aggressive Media which always attacks on opposition , Home Ground ( Crowds support ), made their own Flat Pitch .. , Great Batsmen in team , Good Captain ..

Pakistan ?? only unpredictability :D

Dont forget our prayers for pakistani team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom