What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: you guys have removed the green top due to fear of fast bowlers.

lolzz cheaters will always remain cheaters

jana dont always eat Biryani... sometimes u have to eat hot Indian curry when not at home... so we will only serve our speciality... whats cheating in that???

jana dont always eat Biryani... sometimes u have to eat hot Indian curry not at home... so we will only serve our speciality... whats cheating in that???

:P Biryani i never eat lolzz and there is a reason for it.

and yeh i do have curry sometimes but dont treat cricket as curry. How ground and making pitches according to your players is not something to be appreciated and its more than cheating when you remove the grass from the pitch just a day before the match :)

:lol: you guys have removed the green top due to fear of fast bowlers.

lolzz cheaters will always remain cheaters

Thats The advantage when you Play at your Home turf , Pakistan would have got same advantage If the match would have been played in pakistan.

NOO PAKISTAN WILL WIN INSHALLAH INSHALLAH INSHALLAH, ALL PAKISTANIS PRAY ALOT PLEASE :pakistan:

INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN
INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN INDIA WILL WIN JAI SHRI RAM , JAI SHRI RAM INSHALLA ,

:P Biryani i never eat lolzz and there is a reason for it.

and yeh i do have curry sometimes but dont treat cricket as curry. How ground and making pitches according to your players is not something to be appreciated and its more than cheating when you remove the grass from the pitch just a day before the match :)

Al l hosts do that... so thats y its called home advantage.... there is no offence in it... if u feel so then change some rules in ICC then speak...

We defeated mighty ausis in QF. Semi Final will be walk in park or piece of cake for us.

We need to feed afridi well otherwise he may eat ball !!

did anyone see Geo News now. The discussion was really hot. . both Indian and Pakistani analysts against each other. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom