What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
India lost 80% games against PAKISTAN in the time of Kapil and Gavaskar.

Shaoib has batter avg then LEE etc.....

Give me a name of sinlge Indian fast bowler who has avg or strike rate near to Shoiab...
Apne bhi tu oqaat batow

Kis DUNIYA mein zeen rahe Hoon bhai

Kapil , Gavaskar kabke retire Ho chuke.

And everyone here - Past records doesnt matter here , Both sides are evenly matched.

my question still stands..they do prayer(namaz) everyday,everywhere..what is special that u have to post on a thread which is about india vs pakistan?

I know where you are coming from but it is to show their faith openly in a nation where it is detested takes courage and real faith Mash'Allah. They are the true role models for youngsters like myself. May our team play with full heart and soul and succeed InshAllah.

There is a proof for oxygen and many verification tests,but none are there for GOD or ALLAH

well for that you have to study our Religion. . .
you did'nt get a revelation from the sky that oxygen exists. . You had to study science

Without reading Quran you are saying that Allah does'nt exist?? You are misguiding yourself

Telll me the pain u felt when Sachin was OUT on duck in Kalkutta

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Dont call ur DAD an idiot...bad thing
Jab kuch bolney ko nahi hota toh yahi hota hai.
I don't really mind some idiots saying non sense things,I am not really bothered, 2-3 gali k kuttey toh har jagah hotey hai :lol:

Damn!!!.. either he was constipated and took 4.5 hours or the stadium hadn't had any toilets so he had to go to his house in kolkata (this is the name now right? :P)

good reply LOL... :D

We are enjoying the leg pulling..........wish it will never go beyond..............

Pakistan will lose and it will be easy trip home for their fans through the Wagah border, everything is organised we have your special buses to take you back home enjoy the day :tup:

well for that you have to study our Religion. . .
you did'nt get a revelation from the sky that oxygen exists. . You had to study science

Without reading Quran you are saying that Allah does'nt exist?? You are misguiding yourself

Who wrote Quran??What's the level of Authenticity?Listen..i am not talking about ALLAH i m talking about GOD,who doesn't exist!

Mcgrath was nither ur Father nor Indian...

Tell me any Indian bolwer close to Shoiab....

Tell me how many times Shoaib too sachin wickets

Abey aaj doodh nahi piya kya??You were talking about World no.2 right?IDIOT!! kahan se uth kar aa gaya hai
Talk about world no.2 why bringing Indian bowlers into it??:hitwall:

Mummy ne kahi doodh ki jagah sharab toh nahi de di?:rofl:

I know where you are coming from but it is to show their faith openly in a nation where it is detested takes courage and real faith Mash'Allah. They are the true role models for youngsters like myself. May our team play with full heart and soul and succeed InshAllah.

If it were detested, we won't allow them to do it!

Frankly, no one else feels the need to make a show of their faith.

Mcgrath was nither ur Father nor Indian...

Tell me any Indian bolwer close to Shoiab....

Tell me how many times Shoaib too sachin wickets
Shoaib did get Sachin out,but how many runs did Sachin shoot in Shoaib's A$$,you know it yourself!!

ThIs Thread Is all Ruined.

MOD Should close this Thread for a day and Open It Tommarow.

Pakistan will lose and it will be easy trip home for their fans through the Wagah border, everything is organised we have your special buses to take you back home enjoy the day :tup:

No problem!!!!

But dont forget India lost 69 times outof 115.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom