What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
India will let Imran Farhat and Shoaib Malik to score so that they can retain their places in the side. That would be an epic troll. :partay:

Please don't do this. Imran farhat is very fragile opener in the history of cricket. Its better to loose.............. We don't need imran farhat.
Please you win this match............

Please don't do this. Imran farhat is very fragile opener in the history of cricket. Its better to loose.............. We don't need imran farhat.
Please you win this match............

It will be better for Pakistani cricket if the lose tomorrow. Public anger may force the authority to bring necessary changes in the team as well as in the board. But , a win may cover up the things. Same thing happened in case of India too. A win in Indo-Pak match make people forget previous performance. I really feel sorry about performance of the pak batting line-up.

Some major changes will do good for Pakistan. Compare present Indian team with the one during last WC- there is no Gambhir, Sehwag, Sachin, Yusuf Pathan, Yubraj, Zaheer, Nehra, Munaf, Harbhajan....The team suffered during the transition but now it looks very well settled.

India vs Pakistan is never a dead rubber: Gavaskar

India and Pakistan are set to renew their historic rivalry at Edgbaston, Birmingham on Saturday. The edge may have been taken away from the game with India already in the semifinals of the ICC Champions Trophy with two facile wins against South Africa and West Indies. Pakistan are out of the tournament with two successive defeats.

Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar believes the game will not lose any of its intensity. "India versus Pakistan is never a dead rubber," Gavaskar told NDTV. "This match is extremely important for fans of both nations," he added.
"India will want to maintain the momentum they have picked up with their last two victories. They will be desperate not to lose this match, heading in to the semifinals," added Gavaskar. Gavaskar also predicted England to qualify for the final of the tournament and added that a clash versus India would be a dream. "India versus England is the ideal final. England beat us in India and it would be nice to face them for the ICC Champions Trophy title in their backyard," he said.
India are on a definite high with two comprehensive victories over South Africa and West Indies. Against the Windies, Ravindra Jadeja and Shikhar Dhawan were the stars for the Men in Blue. Jadeja took a career-best 5/36 with Dhawan notching his second successive century on-the-trot.
"Jadeja turned the match in India's favour," said Gavaskar. "At a certain stage West Indies were looking to score past 300, but Jadeja turned the match around with his bowling on a pitch where there was not much help for the spinners. Five wickets in a One-Day game is rare..." added Sunny.
"India now have a settled combination for the one-day game," said Gavaskar, who added that Shikhar Dhawan has been 'particularly impressive'. "The openers (Dhawan and Rohit Sharma) have given India attacking starts in this tournament. What's most important to me is the understanding they have with each other."
"I also have to add that this could well be the turning point of Rohit Sharma's career. He is knocking on the door for a Test spot with performances like this," said Gavaskar.

India vs Pakistan is never a dead rubber: Gavaskar

1010260_652820608066296_1968522219_n.jpg

hey better keep Allah out of this

because everytime india beats pakistan, hindu men are beating allah .. lol.

i think india should try out their lesser players and give those who havent yet played a chance.vijay for dhawan amit mishra for ashwin etc...

because everytime india beats pakistan, hindu men are beating allah .. lol.

i think india should try out their lesser players and give those who havent yet played a chance.vijay for dhawan amit mishra for ashwin etc...

A statement with a very bad taste my friend... if you respect their religion...only then will they respect yours......

A statement with a very bad taste my friend... if you respect their religion...only then will they respect yours......

i respect their religion. even our side should not bring religion into sports like some guys do puja to god etc.
its a game,.. so if we lose the game has all the hindu gods lost against the aussies?

i respect their religion. even our side should not bring religion into sports like some guys do puja to god etc.
its a game,.. so if we lose the game has all the hindu gods lost against the aussies?
Why do you need to fall to some random schmuck"s level ...... remember hathi chale bazaar...kutte bhaunke bazaar.

This is going to be tough. We have never beaten Pakistan in Champions Trophy :undecided:

Today, i am supporting India.
Anyway, My prediction is

India: 140 All out
Pakistan: 90 All out !!

Mate if there 2 unpredictable teams in world cricket then it is Pakistan and India for sure.....

i think Allah will get it .

You can wish and hope with all of your might, hindu.

Allah swt can not be the loser. In saying things like this, only you are the loser, hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom