What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Not out, Then wat is the meaning of Off break..? Wat's the meaning of leg before wicket?Damn poor decision by umpires...

They doing this on purpose dude.

very pathetic reviewing on the part of Pakistan team, trott was plumb but was not reviewed by misbah as result he is still on the crease ,had it been reviewed it would have been a totally changed game.... on the other hand reviewing two lbws which were clearly not out just wasted the both reviews ...... england on driving seat big time

I think Pakistan team should learn about reviewing, they have been pathetic with it since this option arrived, still remember how badly they used it during england and nz tour

The umpire is shaking his head before the ball is being bowled. :lol:

Pakistan 257
England 132/1 (54.0 ov)
England trail by 125 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings
Tea - Day 2
England RR 2.44
Last 10 ovs 22/0 RR 2.20
Min overs remaining 31.0

pakistan better get them all out before they get the lead it will make things better but the way things are it looks hard

198/3!!

Good comeback, I hope Pakistan can still take some more wickets and restrict england to around 300.

another gone ajmal proves he is a legend took three late wickets what a bowler

For real? I'm at work and can't watch.

Great fightback. - i think the game is back in the balance -this pitch will not get any better and will be difficult to bat in the latter stages. Well battled boys!!

ajmal is a real talent he took them all down in the last hour

What pakistani channel it's on, ptv sports?

This is a problem situation- Pakistanis start panicking in such situations--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom