What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
103 for 4
Azhar ali gone.. Damn! Staurt broad getting so much Variation, Wat an art..:woot:

167/4 hope they keep their heads in the game and score over 300 that might give us some edge but the way it looks it seems hard but there is hoping...... their spinners are doing a good job if our spinners and bowlers also do a good job then we can take england down again

At tea Pakistan are 177-4, good recovery by these two , though misbah was dropped by anderson , it was not that difficult chance but anyways, hope to get somewhere around 300-350 it will be decent specially if the pitch will keep turning like it did today morning

Mighty impressed with Shafiq - handled the pressure really well. At 100 for 4 Pakistan looked like collapsing. 300 was the minimum needed and i think inshallah we should get their. Lets hope they keep going.

200 up

203 - 5 WICKET DOWN........Shafiq out LBW - i wish i kept quiet!!

203 - 5 WICKET DOWN........Shafiq out LBW - i wish i kept quiet!!

yeah metoo:p:P i hope adnan does something and makes a fifty that will help us reach the 300 score and put them in trouble

If Akmal and Misbah can once again get through the second new ball Pakistan will be feeling much happier by the close...

Wow Adnan Akmal, FOUR, opens the face of the bat and safely glides that past the slips and gully, big gap there, he keeps it down as well

One thing comes in my mind, how will English batsman will solve the Puzzle of Azmal?? If they cant, am sure Pakistan are on the right way to Displace the England from their World Number One Test team status.... God saves English!! (Becoz Queen cant save them from Azmal)

Nice thought bro - but we are not ready for world number 1 status. We are doing really well and if we keep the core of the side fit and playing together we will see. Little bit brittle with batting but we really have come a long way in the last few months. Home and away - we are competitive.

If Pakistan really want to make it their day, and get on top they need to score around 45-50 runs in last 9-10 overs. It will dent England's confidence

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Adnan Akmal, OUT :(

Just today we were discussing in the office that how well Pakistan performed in the Current sereies against the English men. Now when Asians kick their a$$ they start ranting about ball tampering and suspected actions and many :blah: :blah: :blah: And they dont even know that ajmal havent bowled dusara where his action some what suspected.. Pakistanis should win the series convincingly. Its not about India being thrashed 4-0 in England, but the Message that some nation or other from ASIA will always show that we are nothing less...

231 they need to get a 300 score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom