What's new

Pakistan used cricket diplomacy to survey terror targets

I love threads like this...

I can troll

troll.png
lets-do-this.jpg

more cricket for LANKAN board! they get to play india and pakistan more and more!
Poor guys last time when they so , got bullets in their bodies :lol: .

When was last time you hosted cricket match ?
ps:i dont know , so asked , dont think as troll

Indians need to get a life and stop being paranoid. Last night gliders were planning to attack and now cricket diplomacy :blah: There are funny Indian media videos reporting about Pakistan on YouTube which if someone post here, bunch of Indians will be telling that no one watches these channels there. But from all these funny threads it seems most of the Indians reflect the same funny media are just alike them.

Only in India are failure in Border and law enforcement blamed on a sport.

Seriously guys, this is a joke.
You failed to catch criminals with false passports, you have no one to blame but yourself.
And leave sports out of it, it's not sports fault that you failed.

Poor guys last time when they so , got bullets in their bodies :lol: .

When was last time you hosted cricket match ?
ps:i dont know , so asked , dont think as troll

we are playing a series now against lankans. hosted not since india hired men to shoot at lankans! :agree:

Okay. My point was that this kind of stuff is used to brainwash them.

I had gone to RSS "get together" once. You may find there "lectures" brainwashing (I did too), but they dont talk about anything related to women and virgins. They just talk about the defence of the country. While these terrerists are talking about attacking India to get 72 Virgins. Do you see the difference my friend?

come on brainwashing and some fun added is nothing wrong. if you have attended RSS lectures you shoulod have realized it gets boring and too serious! a little bit of fun and horniness should be allowed shouldn't it?

if you don't mind, could you elaborate on the objectionable statements in video. what parts and why etc.,

And Brain washing part too like, say, a Priest or Hindu Equivalent of Mullah talking about Muslims or any people of other religions.

did you listen to babu bajrangi? or varun gandhi? or are you just posting and in troll mode?

come on brainwashing and some fun added is nothing wrong. if you have attended RSS lectures you shoulod have realized it gets boring and too serious! a little bit of fun and horniness should be allowed shouldn't it?
Lol okay you win!!

Only in India are failure in Border and law enforcement blamed on a sport.

Seriously guys, this is a joke.
You failed to catch criminals with false passports, you have no one to blame but yourself.
And leave sports out of it, it's not sports fault that you failed.

you must be one of those brain dead people. could you please explain the False Passports and "Criminals" and how reconnaissance is related?

did you listen to babu bajrangi? or varun gandhi? or are you just posting and in troll mode?

No, let's talk about Babu Bajrangi after discussing Varun Gandhi statements. what was it and what exactly is your point related to brain washing.

I DON'T THINK ANY RSS OR SHIV SENA FALLOWER GO TO PAKISTAN AND KILLED 200 INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE KASAB.

I DON'T THINK ANY RSS OR SHIV SENA FALLOWER GO TO PAKISTAN AND KILLED 200 INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE KASAB.

Atleast now our security agencies will be careful with the cricket fans..
Whatever happened on 26/11 was bad for mumbai and india. And it took indo-pak co-op 2-3 years behind.
Whenever, something good is going on some org comes and tries to destroy. But the worst part is when pakistani side gives a hands-up look to India..
I just want to make one point that, currently good measures r being taken to strengthen the trade and relation. Its good sometimes,but it does gives u fear of something about to happen... GOI will have to be ready and should question every suspect doesn't matter whether the suspect like it or not..

Bhai roti kamane ate hai yahan, unke pet pe laat mat maro..
Don't worry our security agencies are having a look at their movements, recently rahat miyan was caught in hiding money at airport..:lol: This was his true intention..

dont worry about their roti, they can earn enough roti in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom