What's new

Pakistan used cricket diplomacy to survey terror targets

Confused: apt description of ur psyche perhaps.Otherwise y would u post videos of rss ,bajarngdal etc which have nothing to do with pak?
I bet rehaman mailk must be ready with his speech, with same old lame litanies we hear from pak revolving around "we r the gravest victims of terrorism ,how can u accuse us of something this vile?' lol lol.
R the pakistanies so naive,brainwashed or do they think the world around them to be stupid?

Or perhaps combo of all 3 ??

like i said indian common man sucks and swallows whatever their MEDIA feeds them. Specially times of india is their gospel! weird how indians believe anything TOI, star news & zee news report.

and when they are done they watch SUNNY DEOL movies to overdose themselves with Pakistan phobia! that is true brainwashing.

& i posted RSS video in reposne to a video by an indian claiming pakistanis do brainwashing. however, this bajrang dal video proves that indians brainwash their children too!

like i said indian common man sucks and swallows whatever their MEDIA feeds them. Specially times of india is their gospel! weird how indians believe anything TOI, star news & zee news report.

and when they are done they watch SUNNY DEOL movies to overdose themselves with Pakistan phobia! that is true brainwashing.

& i posted RSS video in reposne to a video by an indian claiming pakistanis do brainwashing. however, this bajrang dal video proves that indians brainwash their children too!

only difference is, brainwashing done by Pakistani so called non-state groups like Let/Jet etc..goes directly into the minds of common pakistani which is not the case in India..otherwise, Pakistan would have been flooed with crores of Hindu Jihadis...u r lucky that we dont get traped into brainwashing...u get that?

only difference is, brainwashing done by Pakistani so called non-state groups like Let/Jet etc..goes directly into the minds of common pakistani which is not the case in India..otherwise, Pakistan would have been flooed with crores of Hindu Jihadis...u r lucky that we dont get traped into brainwashing...u get that?

hahahaha good nice i like your "threat" i guess they should use the lines in bollywood!

MODS why is this RANT THREAD continuing???? i thought TROLL SATURDAY's was over???

If they are doing all this dirty things to only have these 72 virgins, then why they don't do good humankind things as true son of Allah? if they start doing good thing being human than i am sure they will have 144 virgins on this earth being alive..

If they are doing all this dirty things to only have these 72 virgins, then why they don't do good humankind things as true son of Allah? if they start doing good thing being human than i am sure they will have 144 virgins on this earth being alive..

who is SON of Allah?????? what are you talking about??????

who is SON of Allah?????? what are you talking about??????

No, his mind got twisted by BAL jee !
Who rules, maharashtra with the will, of bhagwan, who finds pakistanis even in every mandir, these days?

Back
Top Bottom