What's new

Pakistan to train Afghan military officials

A self- sufficient, strong , capable Afghanistan Army and Government is quite vital for the stability of the region and the welfare of its citizens.

Hope the countries like India , Pakistan and others work towards it without having any hidden agendas.

anyways,,in my opinion we should not be helping anybody but only ourself.

First of all, Afghanistan rejected the proposal of training Afghanistan's soldiers, but later on they agreed as India is also training our soldiers. What a childish attitude you have got, in such a connected world you keep everything to yourself. We all need each other's help. You are not the king of the world who need no help!! Are you having that short memory? Have you forgotten the floods?

Absolutely - We need to distance ourselves from Afghanistan and concentrate more on our economy once our GDP has gone into 300 Billion Range we should just fence the whole border and setup proper posts for trade etc which should be limited.We should not spend a single penny on Afghanistan Project.Let them do whatever the hell they want.Should they threaten our interest take out the hostile elements ala Israel Style.

Pakistan is trying to sell JF-17 to other countries. How about donating one squadron of JF-17 to Afghanistan and training their air force. This could be our contribution to creating peace and friendship between two brotherly countries.

Pakistan is trying to sell JF-17 to other countries. How about donating one squadron of JF-17 to Afghanistan and training their air force. This could be our contribution to creating peace and friendship between two brotherly countries.
No Thanks - I don't want JF-17 in Indian Hands and i would much rather have another extra squad in PAF then some third rate Afghan Air Force.There is no such thing as brotherly countries.It's just mental masturbation fantasy of some people.

No Thanks - I don't want JF-17 in Indian Hands and i would much rather have another extra squad in PAF then some third rate Afghan Air Force.There is no such thing as brotherly countries.It's just mental masturbation fantasy of some people.

What about other countries where we will sell these fighters wouldn't they may also expose its secrets ? I think PAF will more reliant on FC-20 and F16 than on JF-17 as frontline fighter.

i swear by Allah and Quran we pakistani ppl do not care about afghanistan,,,wallah! most pakistani do not even knowing the ethnic groups such as "tajik","hazara","uzbek"...we only knowing name of ethnic "pashtun" cuz we also have pashtun in pakistan.

if you speak to normal pakistani ppl they will not know about ppl such as "tajik" "hazara" "uzbek" ect...it true...you ppl have to stop obsession with pakistan.

i myself did not knowing about tajik...only when i see some racist tajik against pakistan i found out what tajik is...wallah!

Don't put the tag of ur illiteracy on our nation. yeah Our nation .. I highly doubt your flag!!!!!!!!!

You are talking about Pakistanis knowing nothing of Afghanistan !!
Go learn a bit about Pakistan and Pakistanis first...

Before Russian invasion Afghanistan was one of the destinations that Pakistanis used to go to the most!! LOL..

Do you actually know how many every day brands (fashion brands and other businesses) of Pakistan have themselves extended to Afghanistan ???

I must tell you, brains of all the human beings look same but they don't think same!!!!! Also same size doesn't mean same capacity to work!!

Hmmm ... not sure about donation, but offering the JF-17 for sale to Afghanistan in a primarily A2G configuration for use against insurgents/terrorists would not be a bad idea at all. The JF-17 is after all one of the most affordable aircraft in the international market and great value for the money in terms of capabilities, especially the limited use Afghanistan will be looking at.

It would be a high profile sale and project Pakistan in a positive light.

Ok.. so its all mental masturbation but if the same mental masturbation will be done by Indians then that will be an issue !! right!!!

Agno even at that price they can't pay.They don't even have a air force.I don't think a country with just 10 Billion GDP can buy even a single squad of Jf-17.

i swear by Allah and Quran we pakistani ppl do not care about afghanistan,,,wallah! most pakistani do not even knowing the ethnic groups such as "tajik","hazara","uzbek"...we only knowing name of ethnic "pashtun" cuz we also have pashtun in pakistan.

if you speak to normal pakistani ppl they will not know about ppl such as "tajik" "hazara" "uzbek" ect...it true...you ppl have to stop obsession with pakistan.

i myself did not knowing about tajik...only when i see some racist tajik against pakistan i found out what tajik is...wallah!

You have committed blasphemy by this foolish and stupid statement. Not all Pakistanis have limited knowledge and low education as your friends, acquaintances and family members. Do not ever make this kind of statement it only shows your immaturity and limited knowledge.

Ok.. so its all mental masturbation but if the same mental masturbation will be done by Indians then that will be an issue !! right!!!
They can sell whatever they want to Afghans but Pakistan should never sell arms to Afghanistan and let's not forget the world might as well blame Pakistan for exploiting Afghan money by selling arms.We all know Western Media is full of hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom