What's new

Pakistan to sell 05 to 07 JF-17 Thunder Fighter Planes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be a first order of 7 JF-17s Blokc-IIs from Sri Lanka and we might going to see some more order of about 11-15 in near future too from Sri Lanka and I am sure that BD, Azerbijan and Argentina are also looking to buy JF-17s Blokc-IIs along with its dual seat from us and PAC has gain capability to produce about 30-35 JF-17s on yearly basis.........
Sir first we should get BLOCK II to for our selves we haven't got single squadron of BLOCK II yet

you are out of your mind! Free gift to Bangladesh, which keeps lying about killing of 3 million bangalis by PA? the bengladesh that is sitting in india's lap? We already gave them many jets as afree gift in Zia's tenure. In my opinion we should not even sell them anything at a premium.
Sir win their support Sir make sure Hasina gets out of power help yourself and Bangladesh and economically and Militarily hatred for India is growing Bangalies are being killed by India almost every day surround India man

We are now going for BLOCK II soon we would induct BLOCK II INSHALLAH and we should do it as soon as possible because it would BLOCK II which could be our biggest export product @Oscar

OK but I am asking about domestic need of Pakistan. Are you planning to export it before meeting the pakistan requirement?

OK but I am asking about domestic need of Pakistan. Are you planning to export it before meeting the pakistan requirement?
Pakistani plans to induct 250 JF-17 Block in next few years and also lot of J-10B

Yes we might export before meeting the domestic requirement.

Congratulations to Pakistan for production of JF-17.

Bangladesh do not expect any gift from Pakistan. It may buy them in the future, if it fits the need of our air-force, but there is no such plan yet. If it makes sense for our air force, I personally would support this purchase, as it will improve economy and defense tech transfer in another Muslim country.

Bangladesh do not expect any gift from Pakistan. It may buy them in the future, if it fits the need of our air-force, but there is no such plan yet. If it makes sense for our air force, I personally would support this purchase, as it will improve economy and defense tech transfer in another Muslim country.

Man your country preferred Mig 29 compare to Chines plane if I am not wrong.

What Bangladesh need is really strong Air Forces so they can hit back to Indians and also much larger and stronger Army and Navy because other wise India will keep killing civilians in Bangladesh

you are out of your mind! Free gift to Bangladesh, which keeps lying about killing of 3 million bangalis by PA? the bengladesh that is sitting in india's lap? We already gave them many jets as afree gift in Zia's tenure. In my opinion we should not even sell them anything at a premium.

Brother, we're not geographically neighboured to one another anymore.

JF-17 Thunder planes for sale from next year

24 October 2013
images4.jpg

NATIONAL - Pakistan has decided to start sale of state-of-the-art JF-17 Thunder combat planes to other countries from next year.

According to sources, a sum of $100 million has also been released to Wah Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF) in connection with up-gradation of its machinery.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) in Kamra has started carrying out up-gradation of the cobra helicopters. Earlier the complex was only installing high tech systems in them that were under army’s use.

With this up-gradation, Pakistan will also import modern helicopters from Turkey. The Defence Production Ministry sources said so far as many as 42 JF-17 Thunder planes have been developed under a joint venture with China. Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been assigned target of exporting five to seven JF-17 Thunder planes next year and discussions in this regard are under way with Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Qatar and other friendly countries, sources maintained.

On the other hand, the Defence Production Ministry officials have expressed optimism that Pakistan would succeed in exporting these modern planes next year.

According to media reports, the Taxila Heavy Industries has manufactured a prototype of Buraq vehicle that will be helpful in defusing land mines and remote controlled explosive material.

The source also mentioned that Pakistan is also negotiating with Turkey to acquire T 120 high tech helicopters. Pakistan is also trying to launch a joint venture to manufacture these helicopters, but if both countries failed to reach an agreement then Pakistan will resort to purchase these helicopters from Turkey, sources added.

Sources said that Kamra PAC has already refurbished many helicopters that are being used by Army Aviation. This helicopter were acquired from US and besides US’s concerned over their up-gradation, they have now been upgraded with modern technology.

The Finance Ministry has also released $ 100 million out of $ 200 million to POF Wah for replacement and up-gradation of machinery.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...jf-17-thunder-planes-for-sale-from-next-year/

What Bangladesh need is really strong Air Forces so they can hit back to Indians and also much larger and stronger Army and Navy because other wise India will keep killing civilians in Bangladesh

No man, Era of Killing of Bangladeshi civilians ended in 1971. Bangladesh or Pakistan will not be in a position to counter India with purchase of some weapon from some foreign country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom