What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

Which toy shop would they be sold? I would like to have few for my little cousins to play with :tdown::sick:

@cliper4life NOT necessarily, rather I have strong reasons to believe that it wont happen. the army should surrender to some greater temptation rather than "toys' atleast to say.

lol main pagal hoon ya dunya pagal ho chuki hai? you guys call it drone? if a crow hit it in flying it will fall down eheeeheheh drone to dekho bachy bhi is se bara banaty hai khelny ke liye haaaaahahha poor pakistan

485224380_k8yMg-S.jpg

drone dekho chiri mar balky is se to kawa bhi nhi mary ga .its very small uav and pakistan made 100times better then this toy :bunny:

yah i saw the picture and details and its pretty much a toy..... srsly this is a joke. Hopefully we can produce those terrible unmanned drones in Pakistan indigenously one day.....

ohhhhhhh damn day by day we are going down last time they offer little big then this heeeeh BTW this toy even lebnon use which has no fighter jet in service hahaahahhahaa congs pakistan

The news is confirmed Pakistan is to get these 85 mini drones, there is no big deal for special drones coming out of US, No special deal or drones except for minis.

I would rather then buying from US this drone, divert that money to our indigenous drones, unless US is giving it for FREE.

Lol is it true I just read a single raven drone costs $35,000 dollars and total system costs $250,000 dollars.
Does this mean Pakistan is to spend $21 million something on these minis. This is killing our indigenous development of drones that money must be channeled to locals.

whattttttttttttttttttt army is going to buy it? are they lose there mind? pakistan made smallest rover is better then this toy:hitwall:

10.jpg

rover.jpg

Haha Imran bahi aur woh bhi $250,000 per raven system lol that is $21 million for 85 drones and their equipments.

Why do we need these drones? They have been the bane of our existence for the past 5years.

This argument peddled by PA that we need to have the tech to make it legal is a bogus one that just feeds their Magpie-like cravings for the latest shiny equipment. Whether its f16's or drones. With an annual increase in budget year upon year surely they can stop acting like the spoilt fat kid that always wants the latest gadgets and actually invest in r and d for a change?

We scream about USA being chicken $hit button pushers but we want to do the same and summarily execute our citizens too. There's over half a million people that live in N.waziristan and if I were them I would feel very uncomfortable knowing that my family could be wiped out due to a potential 'intelligence failure'. Is it not a basic human right to be afforded due process? Worst thing is that its a complete blacksite where there's little to no info that gets out or is at least reported.

Just imagine for a sec whilst your reading this that there's a rumour that your village has a potential foreigner in and you hear a buzzing sound outside the window...now imagine the terror your family will be going through or mothers with young children...yes, that hellfire missile could easily hit your house.

The news is confirmed Pakistan is to get these 85 mini drones, there is no big deal for special drones coming out of US, No special deal or drones except for minis.

I would rather then buying from US this drone, divert that money to our indigenous drones, unless US is giving it for FREE.

Lol is it true I just read a single raven drone costs $35,000 dollars and total system costs $250,000 dollars.
Does this mean Pakistan is to spend $21 million something on these minis. This is killing our indigenous development of drones that money must be channeled to locals.

I think $300,000 (rounded cost of a single drone, and then the system on the ground) if provided to any engineering school in Pakistan with proper seriousness might fetch better and long lasting results. It is a very big amount of money for countries like Pakistan/India. People are equally smart, they just need the funding and some moral support. I am not even aware of its utility yet, still I would say the GOP is doing a big disservice to the citizens!!!

Edit: Is it so that each drone would require a separate system on the ground? If not then the total cost looks just a little over $ 3 Million to me.

Haha Imran bahi aur woh bhi $250,000 per raven system lol that is $21 million for 85 drones and their equipments.

or hum $250,000 main aysy 185 bana sakty hai> yaar zara paata kero hamari army ko bhi raat ko do pag to nhi milty indian army ki trah sham ko?
its unbeliveable for me .mery neend ur chuki hai.some one god damn show kiyani list of UAVs made in pakistan.was not he was there for test flight of oqab?

what we do with these pak made UAVs?

Ababeel Aerial Drone
Baaz UAV Aerial drone
Border Eagle
Burraq UAV
Explorer UAV
Firefly UAV Rocket Propelled UAV
Hawk UAV
Hornet UAV
Jasoos
Mukhbaar
Nishan MK-II
Rover UAV
Shadow MK-II
Tornado UAV
Uqab UAV
Falco_UA

It is clearly a sign. Pak asks battle choppers and get outdated Cobra's, they offer India latest Apache. We ask Predator we receive toys. I must say it is clear that US relationship is nearing zero.

There is a difference, we dont ask for alms ... we buy stuff with money.... get your economy on track .. if you throw enough money ..
you'll get what you need

Back
Top Bottom