What's new

Pakistan to India: "Cool It".

I dunno about others but Burkha Dutt, the day before you guys posted that "the buck stops where" stuff, did admit that there are skirmishes & firings from both the sides on NDTV ! Then you(one of your journos on that same show) claim that it may have been an individual act but the military doesn't officially support this sorta stuff ! So what exactly are you trying to say here that we lied or did you(claiming that IA took revenge for the loss in Ind/Pak cric series, seriously gimme a break man) start this false charade to divert attention from that mess currently going on in Pak ?

Ok so taking what you said at face value one Pak jurno said it could be an individual act. But the entire nation, it's media and army sources are saying otherwise. And you take one guy's opinion as gospel. Like Krait accused Pakistanis of doing, taking one Indian's opinion against India and believing it over the rest of the nation.

Then why this holier than thou attitude man? Pak has lot of Asma Jahangir like people in posted good position who are anti army and will spew venom against it given opportunity anywhere. You will take their word gladly. So why peeve at us for doing the same?

So we are brainwashed by PA and do their bidding as many Indians like to think. But my first question, is there a single Indian who said that maybe, it was our guys who started firing first? So who does who's bidding now?

there is nothing much to discuss as I said after the Qadri effect settles down Pakistan will be back on LOC with their agenda. Right now they are busy with unrest.

Ok so taking what you said at face value one Pak jurno said it could be an individual act. But the entire nation, it's media and army sources are saying otherwise. And you take one guy's opinion as gospel. Like Krait accused Pakistanis of doing, taking one Indian's opinion against India and believing it over the rest of the nation.

Then why this holier than thou attitude man? Pak has lot of Asma Jahangir like people in posted good position who are anti army and will spew venom against it given opportunity anywhere. You will take their word gladly. So why peeve at us for doing the same?

So we are brainwashed by PA and do their bidding as many Indians like to think. But my first question, is there a single Indian who said that maybe, it was our guys who started firing first? So who does who's bidding now?
Alright I do but then again you're still denying that one of your soldiers did the aforementioned act don't you ? So you believe what suits you then the followup(the firing may have led to the mutilations) to that is totally improbable because again it suits you right ?

Taking a neutral view(mine only) I'm willing to believe that the events may have been triggered by Ind but still that doesn't justify the beheading !

Alright I do but then again you're still denying that one of your soldiers did the aforementioned act don't you ? So you believe what suits you then the followup(the firing may have led to the mutilations) to that action is totally improbable because again it suits you right ?

Taking a neutral view(mine only) I'm willing to believe that the events may have been triggered by Ind but still that doesn't justify the beheading !

I would have no problem believing the Indian side had there been shown some thing remotely concrete. Reading Brian Couglly's piece posted in the senior member section, he points out the mutilation could have happened due to directional mine being triggered. As you don't have enough time to behead and mutilate when you setup an ambush. Time is against you.

As far as firing is concerned, the both sides have engaged in so many firefights, it's hard to pinpoint where it originated from. Mind you three Pak soldiers have died. Last one on our side. If his units decides to go trigger happy, sometime down the line, then you would consider it a start from our side but in fact it would in response to their brother.

Something other has to be done to a avoid all that. Soldiers on both sides have families. Last killed soldier on our side left behind a family of five, three daughters. Something has to be done to diffuse this tension. These guys are sitting on thousands of pounds of ammunition and explosive, one bullet and the situation is deadly.

I would have no problem believing the Indian side had there been shown some thing remotely concrete. Reading Brian Couglly's piece posted in the senior member section, he points out the mutilation could have happened due to directional mine being triggered. As you don't have enough time to behead and mutilate when you setup an ambush. Time is against you.

As far as firing is concerned, the both sides have engaged in so many firefights, it's hard to pinpoint where it originated from. Mind you three Pak soldiers have died. Last one on our side. If his units decides to go trigger happy, sometime down the line, then you would consider it a start from our side but in fact it would in response to their brother.

Something other has to be done to a avoid all that. Soldiers on both sides have families. Last killed soldier on our side left a family of five, three daughters. Something has to be done to diffuse this tension. These guys are sitting on thousands of pounds of ammunition and explosive, one bullet and the situation is deadly.
The problem is that all the men in power are buttheads & they won't back down, the last person who tried this peace process was Vajpayee & then Kargil happened so forgive me for being cynical but the initiative this time must be taken by Pak, end of !

Pakistan can take a bit of credit for not taking the line of Indian Army's media savvy warmonger generals.

dont worry....we have enough to man both 'fronts' and keep both in check

Actually you dont. There was a severe need to move men from your eastern border to west for operations. As of this moment, you have lesser men on your eastern border, and should Pakistan decide to man up and actually do an ops against the militants, they will need more men.

Back
Top Bottom