What's new

Pakistan to get Chinese AEW&C aircraft this year

holy ****
even saab 2000 or previous suggested KJ-200 would be better platform then this heavy outdated junk

Wow ... man you must have X-ray vision to see the junk hidden beneath the radome.

Quit being stupid. Do you really want to judge the performance of a radar from its appearance ?

Regards,
Sapper

This is not what we are getting plzz boost your knowledge by reading up first before uploading ugly pic's it also misleads members thx.. :coffee:

Why don't you boost your knowledge by reading some of the below links.

See the model picture coming from China with Chinese & Pak flags, clearly suggesting what design and radar we are getting.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...chinese-aew-c-aircraft-year-2.html#post841974

Ex-CAS interview and his answer with respect to Chinese AEW&C

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...chinese-aew-c-aircraft-year-2.html#post842397

I think members here need to get out of the usual 'chaudhary' thinking

we aren't buying a frikin sedan .. This a million dollar deal, have you seen where our economy is at ? Actually those of you who want us to buy a bigger platform should send a blank cheque to the airforce so they can buy something that's more soothing to your eyes :)

pay your taxes first, then talk

now let's try and have some discussion about radar specs and specs for the platform.. Speed and what not

Also AzadPakistan don't take this personally mate but your wishlists will make Azad Pakistan into Kangaal Pakistan

hath hola rakho sir ji

I think members here need to get out of the usual 'chaudhary' thinking

we aren't buying a frikin sedan .. This a million dollar deal, have you seen where our economy is at ? Actually those of you who want us to buy a bigger platform should send a blank cheque to the airforce so they can buy something that's more soothing to your eyes :)

pay your taxes first, then talk

now let's try and have some discussion about radar specs and specs for the platform.. Speed and what not

Also AzadPakistan don't take this personally mate but your wishlists will make Azad Pakistan into Kangaal Pakistan

hath hola rakho sir ji

I will send a blank cheque but it won't be signed:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom