What's new

Pakistan To Buy Chinese Plz45(hat)

Should Pakistan buy PLZ45?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the packege which pakistan is going for consist of laser techno devices plus laser bugs woffers which are same present in M109A6 not A5,A3 ..

airbus said:
the packege which pakistan is going for consist of laser techno devices plus laser bugs woffers which are same present in M109A6 not A5,A3 ..

absolutely correct and the US is most probably not give A6's to us. So i think it would be good to have the Plz45.

master_fx said:
no, no, no..... u got confused here PLZ05 and PLZ45 is completely different!!!!
pakistan will go for PLZ45(will not enter service with PLA only for export) and PLA will go for PLZ05 (improved version of PLZ45 fit with automatic loading system and an enlarged turret):biggrin:

I thought you were suggesting that Pakistan should go for PLZ05. Now it makes sense.

ChinaWall65 said:
I thought you were suggesting that Pakistan should go for PLZ05. Now it makes sense.
they should if they have money and find it necessary to have an ultimate artillary force.... lol:flag:

airbus said:
Sir this is absolutely wrong iam servivg in army and pakistan army has only 165 M109A3 and not A5 or A6 remember this is being ditributed among pakistan artillery units suchs as (30SP),(19SP),(31SP),(14SP),......................and(56SP)..............last year bush administration approved to let pakistan have M109A3 which are old versions of A5, such that A3 doesnt have laser techno and the price was $110millions not $56million so we are renewing all are main artillery bugs from M109A3 to PLZ45 cause they are more advanced and cheap plus we are getting full technology transfer of PLZ45 from end of this year actually and they ae not doubled with latest technology or version wat u say,actually iam from pak army but in france as military attache........,

huh... Not another idiot claiming to be pak army
Pakistan will recieve the 115 M109A5 it has already orderd pakistan might also be looking into further upgrading all its other M109 to A5 standard at HIT with US assistance. PLZ45 will be a great boost to pakistan is it is very likely to be bought (as is the J-10) Pakistan can also get it with Liscence production and TOT and then make its own base on artillery and in the future make its own.
Believe me Spartillery can make all the difference in war

As for you being in the pak army please tell me what regiment, division, battalion you are in?

DID SOMEONE JUST MENTION PLZ45?!

37ac81593947288ff81765b744ffb484.jpg

As far as this is concerned iam already being bashed by JANA.....................and sir iam not completely going to disclose my self

my parent unit is 6 horse...................got it.......

The Pakistan Army did order 115 M109A5 howitzers from the United States under the Excess Defence Articles program; I assume they will be taking delivery about now. However I can imagine the army also going for PLZ45 to help replace older artillery; we'll have to wait and see.

The PLZ45 pic I posted is alsome don't you think so?:flag:

The Pakistan Army did order 115 M109A5 howitzers from the United States under the Excess Defence Articles program; I assume they will be taking delivery about now. However I can imagine the army also going for PLZ45 to help replace older artillery; we'll have to wait and see.

PA is willing to standardize all its artillery to 155mm caliber and for this reason we might see some contract being signed in near future. the Turkish Howitzers have also been discussed in detail..

however the main point remains th e same:

what is the source of this news, please provide??

regards!

I think we already have Chinese SH1 155mm truck mounted howitzers. :D

NOMI......WHATS TEH DEAL WITH YOU.....YOU KEEP DIGGIN YEARS OLD THREADS.....

Caps lock turned on mean the person is shouting.......

Back
Top Bottom