What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Hataf-6 Shaheen-2 missile

Salamualikum,

can u please avoid writin wut is marked in red, let me make somethin clear here "A MUSLIM WILL NOT FIGHT ANOTHER MUSLIM BROTHER" so please avoid that in the future, it will really create suspicion in the minds of Iranian and Afghani poeple.

I have not written it, i am just posting the news.

In theory it sounds great that muslims will not fight each other, but the reality is that we have done that many times. Like JK points out the Iraq-Iran war, Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the support of Arabic countries towards coalition forces during Gulf War I and the list countinues. Not atleast suicide bombing hitting several muslim countries.

Nah not really.

Ever heard of the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s or sectarian violence between shia and sunni?

IpOoOnU im sorry my mistake i didnot read the source below the article.

Sir j, we r a responsible nuclear power, n i am pretty sure u know the meaning of being a nuclear power, trying puttin that in a war equation with a weaker nation, Iran, Afghanistan, u know wut the consequences would be.

we r not mindless Arabs, to go at war with another muslim nation!!!!!!

n the iraq-iran was supposed to happen as there is a hadith that says abut it, 2 muslims nations would fight for no reason it is one of the signs of day of judgement, so just think when u talk abut iraq-iran war wut did both sides achieve by fightin a 10 year war????????????

IpOoOnU im sorry my mistake i didnot read the source below the article.

Sir j, we r a responsible nuclear power, n i am pretty sure u know the meaning of being a nuclear power, trying puttin that in a war equation with a weaker nation, Iran, Afghanistan, u know wut the consequences would be.

we r not mindless Arabs, to go at war with another muslim nation!!!!!!

n the iraq-iran was supposed to happen as there is a hadith that says abut it, 2 muslims nations would fight for no reason it is one of the signs of day of judgement, so just think when u talk abut iraq-iran war wut did both sides achieve by fightin a 10 year war????????????

As President Musharraf puts it best, "Pakistan is not a banana republic". I know the Nuclear arsenal is safe and i think Pakistan will not use them in a war if we are not been hit first. I dont se a future scenario where Pakistan is engaged in a conflict with the mentioned countries. All the news says that the missile can reach these destionations as a example of its range, it doesent mean that it is going to be used against them.

I dont know if the war was "supposed" to happen because it is in the hadith, but the Arabs and Persians have not always been fond of each other, maybe that is the reason, well i cant answer that because i haven't done the historical research.

ISLAMABAD, April 21 (AP): Pakistan launched a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead anywhere in India Monday and said the test's success showed it was ready for wartime use. The firing of the Hatf VI missile, also known as the Shaheen II, was the first during a field exercise, Pakistan's military said. ''It validated the operational readiness of a strategic missile group equipped with the Shaheen II missile,'' it said in a statement. The military says the missile has a range of 2,000 kilometres, the longest of several missiles in Pakistan's nuclear-capable arsenal. That is enough to hit targets anywhere in India, as well as in Iran, Afghanistan and Central Asia. Navy Chief Adm. Mohammad Afzal Tahir congratulated those responsible for the exercise on the ''successful launch and the accuracy of the missile at the target,'' the statement said. Tahir said Pakistan could be proud of the ''reliability of its nuclear deterrence'' and it would further enhance its nuclear capability. Pakistan became a declared nuclear power in 1998 by conducting nuclear tests in response to those carried out by India. Both countries routinely test missiles. (First Posted @ 11:45 PST, Updated @ 12:30 PST)
- DAWN - Latest Stories; April 21, 2008

Great pictures.

Btw, where do you acquire these pictures or is this "undisclosed"? Good to have some with a fair resolution and image quality.

Just wondering what was the Naval chief doing in an military display of missle firing? Or are we cooking something else behind the scenes?

Just wondering what was the Naval chief doing in an military display of missle firing? Or are we cooking something else behind the scenes?

I think u r right mate, i think they r testin different systems on this missile which may be used on a new missile, anyway who knows wut PAK is cookin:pakistan:

It's nice to see Pakistan flexing its military might. Two missile tests in two days, not bad. However, the range of the missile is not increasing. It is limited to 2000 km. I do not consider it to be a long range for a ballistic missile. Pakistan should test a missile with at least 5000 km range, that is, if it has the technical ability to do so.:coffee:

It's nice to see Pakistan flexing its military might. Two missile tests in two days, not bad. However, the range of the missile is not increasing. It is limited to 2000 km. I do not consider it to be a long range for a ballistic missile. Pakistan should test a missile with at least 5000 km range, that is, if it has the technical ability to do so.:coffee:

for what we do more range mislles sir.there is no threat without india.and also range is not omportant then speed we have to do better caruse mislle .and range of 5000km is waste of money :pakistan::pakistan:

for what we do more range mislles sir.there is no threat without india.and also range is not omportant then speed we have to do better caruse mislle .and range of 5000km is waste of money :pakistan::pakistan:

It is a wrong notion and a very dangerous one that India is the only threat to Pakistan. If there is no threat from any other source why is it that news is leaking out again and again that the nuclear installations of Pakistan might come under attack from a friendly state? Why is it that the friendly state seems to be worried only about the nuclear arsenal of Pakistan when the nuclear arsenal of India and Israel are just as vulnerable?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom