What's new

Pakistan successfully test-fired ballistic missile Ghauri Hataf-V

Good to know that they are in shape!:tup:

Hope to see soon also some new missile programs comming up like Tipu and other ICBM. That will be a major achievement!:bounce:

What's the point of this? No new technology being tested most likely. I don't think MIRV is being tested either because they planned to put those on the Shaheens first IIRC.

What's the point of this? No new technology being tested most likely. I don't think MIRV is being tested either because they planned to put those on the Shaheens first IIRC.

The reason why you didn't see any new technology its because its the Zaardari version of the Hatf 5 type where 40 % :woot: of the missile is missing.

Now tie a couple of those up and stuff one of those with a satellite and blast em off into space.

Congrats to all Pakistani member's the nation and the people ... this news is music to my ears GOD bless Pakistan always .

Last edited:
I am glad they chose not to provide a 'couch' for the VIP guests, as seems to be custom at almost any official event in Pakistan.

Make them sit on regular chairs like the rest of the attendees.

Those are camping chairs.
Seems to be a on-site make shift camp.

Alhamdolillah Pak missile tech is matured now.AtT this moment we desperately need an ICBM test to secure our security from any aggressor in the world...:coffee::)

Its a routine test i think .any kind of modification happens like reducing cep/mrv its?

This was a training launch by the Army after a field exersice, so i think the same old missile. Tests with improvements would be conducted by KRL, wouldn't they?

i just love the mobile launchers of pak army...but i have heard they are chinese and were imported from china around 10 years ago...i hope they do not have chinese jittriness like all chinese products...:D

Back
Top Bottom