What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

Lol khanay kiliye daal tak insaan nahe kareed pa raha aur SPACE DEVELOPMENT karnay chalay hain ham ? lol comeon yaar dont start useless thread

Pathetic sarcastic remarks by someone who is among the team of highly respected staff members. Please update yourself on the issue, and more importantly, if you don't have ample information on hand about the topic please avoid to post, its not to necessary to post in every thread.

:pakistan::pakistan:

regards

Pathetic sarcastic remarks by someone who is among the team of highly respected staff members. Please update yourself on the issue, and more importantly, if you don't have ample information on hand about the topic please avoid to post, its not to necessary to post in every thread.

regards

Pathetic :no: but I would call it overly self critical.

Last edited:

regards

Dont live in fantasy like "AVATAR" be realistic for Space development we need $$$$$ which we dont have.... we even not able to make 2 - 3 dams for electricity and you are talking about Space development ??

I am more patriotic thn you dear

If this development is soo easy i think half of the world have its own statellite and everycountry owned ICBMs or missile technology.... comeon be realistic such development needs $$$

PS: Its not good for health always critiiz others its much better to see our negative and positive both sides at a time...

All that is not a nationalist rant sounds pathetic to you?
You better keep out of it, cause its none of your business, i am pointing out my own countryman's mistake. Its not about nationalistic rants, i criticize my country and government more then any buddy else on this forum. But criticism should be on valid grounds and according to the context, other then that, it would be an insult and mere bashing to the country, which doesn't sound good to others(call it pathetic), and therefore deserves a cogent response.

Go better preach your pathetic thoughts to your own countrymen, rather then telling us wats pathetic and wats not.

adios

Dont live in fantasy like "AVATAR" be realistic for Space development we need $$$$$ which we dont have.... we even not able to make 2 - 3 dams for electricity and you are talking about Space development ??

What "avatar" has to do with this??? I live in real world and members who know me on this forum are well aware of the fact how much i criticize. I know things are real bad at this moment of time, but our space program is not totally dependent on it. check out the history of our space program, check out Badr 1 and 2 and you will come out know how far back our space program dates . further also check the up coming satellite program. I hope you will realize that even in bad times we have done quite well in fields where we focused our attentions, and given our track record, there is no doubt in my mind that we are doing quite well in this field too.

I am more patriotic thn you dear
I believe you .

If this development is soo easy i think half of the world have its own statellite and everycountry owned ICBMs or missile technology.... comeon be realistic such development needs $$$

I think i answered this part in the above pera.
PS: Its not good for health always critiiz others its much better to see our negative and positive both sides at a time...

Agree with you but criticism should be in reference to context and backed up by solid piece of information to make it worthy of criticism.

hope you take my posts in a positive way, if it was some other guy i wouldn't have even bothered to reply, but since you are a staff member, I was forced to reply. As matter of fact many youngster look to your posts as guidance for them, and it is you guys who raise the level of this forum, so you must be very careful when posting .

once again i will apologize if my post was sounding harsh in any way.

regards

Go better preach your pathetic thoughts to your own countrymen, rather then telling us wats pathetic and wats not.

adios

Are you in habit of calling every second post you see, a pathetic post?

You know whats really pathetic, its intolerance to others point of view.

What "avatar" has to do with this??? I live in real world and members who know me on this forum are well aware of the fact how much i criticize. I know things are real bad at this moment of time, but our space program is not totally dependent on it. check out the history of our space program, check out Badr 1 and 2 and you will come out know how far back our space program dates . further also check the up coming satellite program. I hope you will realize that even in bad times we have done quite well in fields where we focused our attentions, and given our track record, there is no doubt in my mind that we are doing quite well in this field too.

I believe you .

I think i answered this part in the above pera.

Agree with you but criticism should be in reference to context and backed up by solid piece of information to make it worthy of criticism.

hope you take my posts in a positive way, if it was some other guy i wouldn't have even bothered to reply, but since you are a staff member, I was forced to reply. As matter of fact many youngster look to your posts as guidance for them, and it is you guys who raise the level of this forum, so you must be very careful when posting .

once again i will apologize if my post was sounding harsh in any way.

regards

Thanks and welcome.... and no need for apologize .... About "Independent" but not much independent because if our space tech (espeically missile) and "R&D on such development" are totally independent today Zardari was not stop funds of our Missile and related tech "R&D".

Thanks,

For Indians.

Look how we both (Pakistani) discussed issue ? did you realize something ? We accept our bad/good both and accept our problems negative and "postive".

I havnt see any single post of any india in this whole forum even not a single time that any indian accept this that "India's military chief doing childish act..... India always critisiz pakistan but never see herself.... etc"

We accept our goods and bads and discuss both things at a time.. see be like Pakistani's (means be like Indian a neutral) and accept ur negatives also.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Your concern is justified.
But kapoor statement was over amplified.

You seem to be worried over kapoor coz u incorrectly think he is analogous to kayani.
He isnt.

kayani is virtually involved in every diplomatic, staratagic and civil affairs as in case of most generals in the past.
On contrary is surely liable to military affairs and his words dont influoce the government of india.

It is the Pm of india who is the the policy maker.
All indians know this. Hence a statement from our defence minister or pm would be the real stuff and not the rather periodic war of words occouring from both sides.

Your concern is justified.
But kapoor statement was over amplified.

You seem to be worried over kapoor coz u incorrectly think he is analogous to kayani.
He isnt.

kayani is virtually involved in every diplomatic, staratagic and civil affairs as in case of most generals in the past.
On contrary is surely liable to military affairs and his words dont influoce the government of india.

It is the Pm of india who is the the policy maker.
All indians know this. Hence a statement from our defence minister or pm would be the real stuff and not the rather periodic war of words occouring from both sides.

who make policies or blaa blaa its a different thing your CHIEF ARMY chief a "in simple HEAD OF 5 - 6 lac military" statement have no respect ?? or your country people already consider your military chief "mad/stupid person" so that his statement have no status in your country u mean that ? right!!!

a country who call her self and try to become a REGIONAL power her Military chief statement pass childish statements after everyweek now i dont know is he try to tel your country people that I AM YOUR ARMY CHIEF to show his status in hir country ..... i dont know but what can i say after your post....

If policy maker are some other people so Army chief ??? "officeboy" ?

who make policies or blaa blaa its a different thing your CHIEF ARMY chief a "in simple HEAD OF 5 - 6 lac military" statement have no respect ?? or your country people already consider your military chief "mad/stupid person" so that his statement have no status in your country u mean that ? right!!!

I guess this is a flame. However if you provide some info about Pakistan's space program (for which the thread is about), I would be thankful.

a country who call her self and try to become a REGIONAL power her Military chief statement pass childish statements after everyweek now i dont know is he try to tel your country people that I AM YOUR ARMY CHIEF to show his status in hir country ..... i dont know but what can i say after your post....

Offtopic. Just two things. We are a regional power infact bit more than that. And IA chief doesn't show his status.

If policy maker are some other people so Army chief ??? "officeboy" ?

Still better than dictator. ;)
Technically all secratories are office bearers as well.

ek_ india im fan off you im glad atleast we have indian member like u on the forum glad to have u onboard i hope u will enjoy here and i will ensure you from my side full support and all of your posts will be seriously discussed.

We are a regional power infact bit more than that. And IA chief doesn't show his status.

Exactly a A country who always need support from US and Russia to pressurize Pakistan... call her self regional power lol

Back
Top Bottom