What's new

Pakistan Seeks Helicopters from US to Boost its COIN Operations

Why can't you guys concentrate more on the technical side how such assets can be utilized, what are the benefits, which platform is good, which is bad, which should be acquired and which not, what will be the overall effect of such acquisition on the COIN operations.
[/B]

Since we are talking about COIN then, I think the F-16 needs an improvement, especially in the Night Time!!

What do you say Mr. TaimiKhan..

I hope the message is clear this time, anymore aid, where money comes from etc etc troll statements came in from now, they person will be off the forum, no matter how senior they are.
And Pakistani members, instead of joining in the trolling, just report such statement and let us take care of the trolls.

Well because you cannot clearly answer yourself also Mr. Elite Moderator!!! Is that reason of the threat, then be so!!!!

Power is absolute and Absolute power Corrupts!!!

And you my friend, we cannot have a decent conversations because you tend to push the Delete button!!!

Thanks.

Last edited:
What is the good chance we will get any of these heli's from the wish list?

Well because you cannot clearly answer yourself also Mr. Elite Moderator!!! Is that reason of the threat, then be so!!!!

Power is absolute and Absolute power Corrupts!!!

And you my friend, we cannot have a decent conversations because you tend to push the Delete button!!!

Thanks.

What is there to answer ??? Has the order been placed ?? Has negotiations been started ?? Has the platforms been finalized ??

Its just a wish list presented with no final conclusion, rather many of the platforms asked or told are just imaginary as per what i know.

So once the order is finzlied, or negotiations get started, then you plzz come into the play and start your money/budget/aid nonsense, till then better to discuss more about the technical side.

For the time being i have not banned you or suspended you, it was just a warning, and nor have i misused my power, if i had, you would have been the first one to go without any warning, but being a mod, i first gave a warning and then will act once you or anyone else again indulges in trolling. As since the start of the thread, the major discussion has been about money, even though it has not yet finalized what we are going to get or even we will get them or not, this may be another fantasy based story or platforms wish list.

So it would be better for you, instead of using your sarcasm more and hurl sarcastic remarks, better indulge in some constructive discussion, which should be the point, once the deal is finalized, platforms agreed upon, we will come to the financial details also, whether they are bought, given through aid or whatever.

And once again, you people should not be worried about the money, if not aid, we will find a way to get money arranged for them, and they will off course not come from IMF, as IMF does not allows for that. So wait till more development is not done.

Since we are talking about COIN then, I think the F-16 needs an improvement, especially in the Night Time!!

What do you say Mr. TaimiKhan..

Yes, F-16s with night strike option would be a great advantage, as it will restrict the militants movement at night also and a 24 hr strike window would be available.

But it seems the F-16s delivered through EDA have been incorporated with targeting pods, which give them capability for night attack also, but the original left 32 F-16s need to be upgraded with night attack capability.

But compared to F-16s, armed drones are the need of the day, as they can loiter over the area for more period of time, and have live reconnaissance capability and the moment they see militant activity, fire upon them and achieve results, which is lacked in the case of F-16s, which are to be given pre-determined targets, they flow from their bases, launch their attack and then have to be back, they can hardly attack at their own will, which armed drones can do.

So for militants my option is more and more armed drone capability, 24 hr targeting capability and that also at will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom