What's new

Pakistan says will not share US helicopter wreckage

i dont think that there will be anything left in that wrekage to decode the stealth tech!

i dont think that there will be anything left in that wrekage to decode the stealth tech!

nope nothing left, just the tail section with the shielded rare rotor, and stealthy RAM coated skin :azn:

that's what they say about F-16 too, but it's nice to say outer media.....lol

that's what they say about F-16 too, but it's nice to say outer media.....lol

Last time i am heart that American ground staff maintain your new F16 in your air base
This is just one restrictions from lot of them on their their jets

What else should he have said?

"Yes we will do it."???

Think about the consequences...

...which will follow anyways.

The americans carried out a unilateral assassination operation in Pakistan which is illegal in many ways.
No sympathy towards OBL, however the operation was not legitimate.
The wreckage left behind is in our custody.

No need for the ambassador to make a fool of himself.
A simple "No comments" should suffice if anyone asks such a question.
Afterall this was not a sanctioned operation, hence no responsibility of SOP on part of PAkistan in its fallout.
There are no consequences here, except what is already in motion.

Pakistan is betraying china by doing this and showing loyalty to a foe.

Well, China is not interested in garbage collection.

“Pakistan is not going to share any technology, and I don’t think our friends in China have shown any interest in doing so,” Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States Husain Haqqani told CNN.

All those early rumors that suggest J-20's technology derived from the wreckage of the F-117 is nothing, but pure BS.

Last time i am heart that American ground staff maintain your new F16 in your air base
This is just one restrictions from lot of them on their their jets

First of all they are LM tech people all civilians and will leave once ground support training is complete. Secondly mind your own business it has nothing to do with you.

nope nothing left, just the tail section with the shielded rare rotor, and stealthy RAM coated skin :azn:
The seals themselves destroyed it na? I thought they would have taken the precautions

Well, China is not interested in garbage collection.

“Pakistan is not going to share any technology, and I don’t think our friends in China have shown any interest in doing so,” Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States Husain Haqqani told CNN.

All those early rumors that suggest J-20's technology derived from the wreckage of the F-117 is nothing, but pure BS.

This statement is from the ambassador of USA (Husain Haqqani ) therefore i am not accepting it.

The US Govt hardly need the wreckage, they are only using it as pressure building tactics on GoP, since past few weeks alot has been said & published in US media regarding OBL op, the purpose is to bring the war inside Pakistan....where ever they want!

LOL THIS PART IS GOING TO CHINA

The coating , chemical decomposition of allow , the broken glass shards which absorb radar rays GOING TO CHINA

Once the scientist will analyse this metel coating they can then determine the exact composition of it and replicate its properties -

and rightfully so ...:agree:

Because this fell to out laps from the skies and we must accept it with open arms

They say that the helicopter's tail section is the most complicated piece in the whole damn plane

I am sure china can use this to enhance their helos ;)

Just tell em that it burned down and some |Kabariya took it ..

TO CHINA that is

In what capacity has this moron issued a statement in this regards?
Truly amazing how this guy is singing like a Canary in USA at a time like this when we need to be very careful about our statements.

what do you expect form a candy a$$ like haqqani ,he is there puppet and have been proved many times before through his statements and acts ,so don't expect anything good from him

whats Pakistan says and Pakistan does are two totally different stories..circumstances require that we lie and deceive our enemies.

whats Pakistan says and Pakistan does are two totally different stories..circumstances require that we lie and deceive our enemies.

Really! all i have been seen and listening about what Pakistan says and do lies on same ground,which is to serve their so called masters the US

Back
Top Bottom