What's new

Pakistan’s Jewish Ghosts

I would personally love to see all those people belonging to diff faith/sect's returning back to Pakistan, but for that we have to change the mindset of people, which completely changed after Afghan war.....

I would personally love to see all those people belonging to diff faith/sect's returning back to Pakistan, but for that we have to change the mindset of people, which completely changed after Afghan war.....
Can you build on that by being as specific as possible?

OP is a jewish thug who holds a PHD in fraud and deception just like the author of the article.....

when jews from germany and poland leave their homeland and occupy/settle in occupied palestine cause of greed.....OP calls it fulfillment of a promise.....but when jews from Pakistan settle in occupied palestine cause of greed,,,,this haramda gives it a color of state oppression and persecution........

you shameless man....its your greed that made them move to occupied palestine...cause you showed them gold and stolen land......in Pakistan they were living in 5 marla apartments,,,in occupied palestine you gave them 4 canal villas and farm houses and a license to kill all those who oppose your occupation and greed.

write articles on your greed and war crimes and land grabbing techniques......dont blame your ills on others.

... Pakistan's relationship with "Jews", relationship with Israel, a hostile country towards Pakistan can not be distorted or used to show Pakistan's relationship with "Jews" as a community.

Agreed. People have been force-fed this nonsense that Jews = Israeli and criticism of Israel is somehow anti-Semitic.
Not all Israelis are Jews and not all Jews are Israeli.

However, not just the Jews, every person should have the liberty of choosing and practising their own faith regardless of where they live. This is what I believe in.

LET made it a point that they attacked Chabad House which was a Jewish synagogue on 26/11, so even if there are any Jews in Pakistan - which I very much doubt - their lives are surely in danger.

Who is this author who has never probably visited Pakistan to claim that the claim is bogus?

Some of the Parsis in Karachi are actually Jews who are just scared to come out with it (understandably). Considering that 800 registered as Jews and not one man protested or went on a witch hunt is a positive sign.
i wonder why?

totally off topic, but "Muslim ISI" tipped off "Jewish Mossad" about possible terrorist attacks against Jewish targets in india

of-course, muslim isi coordinated the attacks after-all!

No they wouldn't need to. Plenty of local "modules" to do that we just spectators

The fact that ISI tipped off an intel service of a country with whom we don't even have ties speaks volumes about the level of BS about Indian incompetence and her unwillingness to preempt or deter terrorist attacks such as the Mumbai drama or other subsequent ones

india prefers to milk off these episodes rather than prevent them

OP is a jewish thug who holds a PHD in fraud and deception just like the author of the article.....

when jews from germany and poland leave their homeland and occupy/settle in occupied palestine cause of greed.....OP calls it fulfillment of a promise.....but when jews from Pakistan settle in occupied palestine cause of greed,,,,this haramda gives it a color of state oppression and persecution........

you shameless man....its your greed that made them move to occupied palestine...cause you showed them gold and stolen land......in Pakistan they were living in 5 marla apartments,,,in occupied palestine you gave them 4 canal villas and farm houses and a license to kill all those who oppose your occupation and greed.

write articles on your greed and war crimes and land grabbing techniques......dont blame your ills on others.

:rofl::omghaha:

i wonder why?

of-course, muslim isi coordinated the attacks after-all!

ok even if the isi did cordinate the attacks what are you going to do about it?

ok even if the isi did cordinate the attacks what are you going to do about it?

Nothing, Our government is borderline impotent and completely spineless, we will keep getting bullied by our brave neighbor

totally off topic, but "Muslim ISI" tipped off "Jewish Mossad" about possible terrorist attacks against Jewish targets in india

as for the whole Jews vs. Zionists debate --- Jews are sons of Abraham and cousins of Muslims. We share many beliefs. Political militant judaism is zionism and political militant Islam is takfirism. Both have no place in the civilized world.

Was that after or before ISI sponsored killing of Jews at Chabad house in Mumbai?

Was that after or before ISI sponsored killing of Jews at Chabad house in Mumbai?

it was after the fact

"the fact" being india's incompetence (unwillingness?) at protecting its financial capital from heavily intoxicated kids with AKs

"kids" being those who your country claims were working at the behest of the ISI (sans proof of course - even 5 years later!)

Nothing, Our government is borderline impotent and completely spineless, we will keep getting bullied by our brave neighbor

rather india will continue to make dramas and milk/profit off human misery in an attempt to malign neighbours and garner some sympathy

it was after the fact

"the fact" being india's incompetence (unwillingness?) at protecting its financial capital from heavily intoxicated kids with AKs

"kids" being those who your country claims were working at the behest of the ISI (sans proof of course - even 5 years later!)

rather india will continue to make dramas and milk/profit off human misery in an attempt to malign neighbours and garner some sympathy

Ok, let me get this straight, ISI sponsored attacks on Jews and then after some time shared the "intelligence" with Israel. So, ISI and pakistan are not against Israel or Jews? right?

Off topic, proof not given? what is considered as proof according to you? David Headley? Abu Jundal? what are they?

say that to our P.M, not me, If I was incharge things would be quite peaceful between the two nations!

it was after the fact

What drama, our media keeps crying and the country mourns after each dastardly attacks by the holy warriors, and our government slumbers due to its spineless leaders.

And please dont lecture us about human misery when it is caused by your ak47's, your bullets your rdx and your trained monkeys.

One good leader, and there will be long lasting peace!

Back
Top Bottom