What's new

Pakistan’s Jewish Ghosts

Pakistan was formed by colonial powers against the wishes of the majority EXACTLY the same as Israel but Pakistanis call Israel an illegal state.

The hypocrisy of Pakistanis.

Pakistan was made by Majority of Muslims n their willingness........We all know how History is actually distorted in Indian.
In 1946 elections Muslim League won Majority where Pakistan is today.

But people tell me ur against the creation of Pakistan and its independence from u but u still support Israel which was made in same principals or even extreme.

This is Called hypocrisy at its best!!!

For God sake just when I thought it could not get worse in Pakistan. Now we have Jews too. OH!!!! SHHHH!!! F$Ck!!!! Unbelievable.
Next thing someone will write that we have Martians living in Pakistan too.

:hitwall:

How is it worse to have Jews in Pakistan? Are we that insecure really?

LOL really?

Aik or Netenyahoo fan aa gya:lol:

Dude there is no denying they werent ever here. But the thing is that they r NOT part of our country not anymore!!!!!!!

did i or my fellow countrymen asked them to leave?
No, they made their own choise!!!!!! OK

Its not my or my countrymen business anymore to advocate those who have forgotten/left their Pakistan out of their own will!!!!!

and i do know that its not written by him n thats why i said all hail to the writer AND Solomon who has shared this!!

Mr Umair Nawaz...they didn't leave out of their own will...my friend they left..cuz ....nafrat for yahoodis is ingrained in our society....many of our people don't hold as much contempt for people of any other religion as much as they do for jewish people...this has been a result of years of brainwashing....along with the factor of illiteracy...my friend...you know what's the truth...even the educated people in Pakistan have a bias against the jews....and these jews ( who btw were pakistanis and spoke urdu and local languages ) left Pakistan cuz of this attitude of ours....this mindset is a cancer which is eating our society...and you are still in denial of correcting it....its like a cancer patient who knows he has cancer..yet says...i don't care..what would be the end result...the salvation of our future generations lies in correcting it....last month in Lahore an Ahmedi graveyard was desecrated..in the last few months hundreds of shias were killed by extremists....and tomorrow if a few of them leave pakistan cuz of this persecution...u would say we have nothing to do with it..oh please give me a break....we need to amend the mindset in our society but before that the important thing is to first recognize that the problem exists,....which some people haven't recognized till now....despite the fact that 35000 pakistanis have lost their lives to extremism...God knows when will people like you open their eyes and wake up !!!

It was a joke. But I guess Indians dont have much of a sense of humor.

Well its kind of hard to differentiate humor from hatred when it comes from a pakaistani....when most of the pakistani profess their hatred for jews openly.

Well its kind of hard to differentiate humor from hatred when it comes from a pakaistani....when most of the pakistani profess their hatred for jews openly.

Well as you wrote most might profess hatred but not me, infact in USA where I had studied for four years, I used to have Jewish friends, and we used to eat together.
So take it as a joke. But u indians are really boring people, still wouldnt understand a joke.

Well as you wrote most might profess hatred but not me, infact in USA where I had studied for four years, I used to have Jewish friends, and we used to eat together.
So take it as a joke. But u indians are really boring people, still wouldnt understand a joke.

from just from ur usename i should have guessed all that about you...i went more with the pakistani flag you had...and dude what a wonderful counterpoint you have,you negate my generalization and then you generalise that all indians are boring..again kudos to you..

Why the f an indian want to paint all the Pakistanis or "most Pakistanis" with same brush?

-- You guys get off by doing all that? just wondering.

-- Or the constipation got so bad, that you all have to yell at Pakistan before getting any relief?

-- Don't you know that jewish population is decreasing in India as well?

Just curious.

Lord knows we have problems. and lots of them.

But that doesn't mean that most of us are heartless callous folks hell bent on killing "juice" or killing them willy nilly.

Fro Danny pearl my dear friend was not just tagetted for being a jewish traveller. No Siree!

I told him not to interact with the goons. Heck I stay 10 miles away from even the stink of a Talib mofo.

Here he was sitting with them and offering them chai. Those Talib are crazy mofos. And sadly that whole project initiated by Denny himself ended up in horrible horrible outcome.

OK he was a journalist. It is his job.

But then he refused to take any precautions. Even the one that an average Sunni Pakistani would take.

just remember the context please. just remember the context.

peace

p.s. It is like me showing up in really bad parts of DC without proper protection, even when American colleagues have warned me about the possible dangers.

Why the f an indian want to paint all the Pakistanis or "most Pakistanis" with same brush?

-- You guys get off by doing all that? just wondering.

-- Or the constipation got so bad, that you all have to yell at Pakistan before getting any relief?

-- Don't you know that jewish population is decreasing in India as well?

Just curious.

Lord knows we have problems. and lots of them.

But that doesn't mean that most of us are heartless callous folks hell bent on killing "juice" or killing them willy nilly.

Fro Danny pearl my dear friend was not just tagetted for being a jewish traveller. No Siree!

I told him not to interact with the goons. Heck I stay 10 miles away from even the stink of a Talib mofo.

Here he was sitting with them and offering them chai. Those Talib are crazy mofos. And sadly that whole project initiated by Denny himself ended up in horrible horrible outcome.

OK he was a journalist. It is his job.

But then he refused to take any precautions. Even the one that an average Sunni Pakistani would take.

just remember the context please. just remember the context.

peace

p.s. It is like me showing up in really bad parts of DC without proper protection, even when American colleagues have warned me about the possible dangers.

If you are clearly denying that most and i again emphasize on the most pakistanis or for that matter Muslims(particularly in the middle-east) hate jews,then i have nothing further to add.There might be those liberals who dont care,but others use the same brush that your are talking about and paint all jews as zionists.And about the decresing jews population in india,is mostly due to migration.I hope you know that india is one of the few countries where Jews have never known any prosecution.

If you are clearly denying that most and i again emphasize on the most pakistanis or for that matter Muslims(particularly in the middle-east) hate jews....

Again!

As an indian intellectual you gotta be careful in mixing stuff just to shovel some $hite. Is that your profession or something?

Remember! Your respect is in your hands.

Middle East $hite is bad for everyone. Even Middle Eastern Jews do not use kind words for their Arab neighbors.

Their "love" is mutual.

However let me remind you that this thread is about "Pakistani-Jews"

Peace

Again!

As an indian intellectual you gotta be careful in mixing stuff just to shovel some $hite. Is that your profession or something?

Remember! Your respect is in your hands.

Middle East $hite is bad for everyone. Even Middle Eastern Jews do not use kind words for their Arab neighbors.

Their "love" is mutual.

However let me remind you that this thread is about "Pakistani-Jews"

Peace

And i wonder what their "love " is.You must understand opinions are only shaped.If you have problems with my opinions,blame your countrymen in this forum.i had no idea how "evil" jews can be,before joining this forum,but i do respect your point about broad generalization and will refrain from doing so.

And i wonder what their "love " is.You must understand opinions are only shaped.If you have problems with my opinions,blame your countrymen in this forum..

Should I ask and listen to RSS and Modi for their opinion about Indian Muslims?
Should I go ask Dawood Ibrahim about his opion about Indian Hindus.

Should I take those prejudiced as hell opinions as Bhagvad Gita or Quran or some other divine source?

use your head matey. Use your head.

Should I ask and listen to RSS and Modi for their opinion about Indian Muslims?
Should I go ask Dawood Ibrahim about his opion about Indian Hindus.

Should I take those prejudiced as hell opinions as Bhagvad Gita or Quran or some other divine source?

use your head matey. Use your head.

I am being understanding and you patronizing.But when i am on this forum 80% of pakistani posters do believe that jews are evil .That is as good a sample set as any.Still i accept your point about generalisation,maybe there are saner pakistani's but not in this forum.

I am being understanding and you patronizing.But when i am on this forum 80% of pakistani posters do believe that jews are evil .That is as good a sample set as any.Still i accept your point about generalisation,maybe there are saner pakistani's but not in this forum.

Ofcourse, you can judge that there are no saner Pakistanis in this forum because you are an expert in psychology and have used your amazing abilities to deduce that. Bravo! And according to you, Pakistanis hate jews and ofcourse the jews instead show so much love to us. They must also be innocent and brave just like Indians.

:devil:

Ofcourse, you can judge that there are no saner Pakistanis in this forum because you are an expert in psychology and have used your amazing abilities to deduce that. Bravo! And according to you, Pakistanis hate jews and ofcourse the jews instead show so much love to us. They must also be innocent and brave just like Indians.

:devil:

Nope its a simple 2+2=4 equation,you dont need to be an expert to deduce that in the same manner you deduced so much about me from my one post.And can you show me where i said jews are innocent,stop blaberring nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom