What's new

Pakistan refuses to release Dr Afridi despite US pressure

@Arya_B:...Please dont compare anything with India...because India is not perfect too...India is country where the killer of Rajiv gandhi is demanded to be pardoned by a state assembly and our nation and parliament donot have any answer to this kind of hooliganism.....Who knows..in India this can also happen that some day Congress will demand the release of Kasab before the next Lokshabha election with the expectation that Congress will some Muslim vote bank...I think our politics is sophisticated and worse than your politicians...
Coming to the topic...please dont extend excuse again and again that why Indians are coming here...Accept the fact that India and Pakistan has enmity towards each other.....So internet savy Indian takes interest on Pakistan ..This is fact...and may be you can open another thread separately to discuss about why Indian participate so actively in discussing any matter relating to Pakistan...

and other aspect is terrorist is a terrorist....It does not have any association with one...the problem is that your GOV is always goes by a double speak...They are not consistent what they talk about...

If he is a traitor what about your generals, ISI and your government who is allowing americans to operate in pakistan for dollars ?

Praful you are off topic. If you want to start another thread on oakistani generals I am more than happy to fence with you. This thread is about afridi who in my opinion should be punished

If he is a traitor what about your generals, ISI and your government who is allowing americans to operate in pakistan for dollars ?

the way i see it- them are all traitors- but whose gona convict the authorities?-

Praful you are off topic. If you want to start another thread on oakistani generals I am more than happy to fence with you. This thread is about afridi who in my opinion should be punished

I am not offtopic -- I just taking the discussion forward when you call him traitor you forget that your GOV is doing the same.

@Arya_B:...Please dont compare anything with India...because India is not perfect too...India is country where the killer of Rajiv gandhi is demanded to be pardoned by a state assembly and our nation and parliament donot have any answer to this kind of hooliganism.....Who knows..in India this can also happen that some day Congress will demand the release of Kasab before the next Lokshabha election with the expectation that Congress will some Muslim vote bank...I think our politics is sophisticated and worse than your politicians...
Coming to the topic...please dont extend excuse again and again that why Indians are coming here...Accept the fact that India and Pakistan has enmity towards each other.....So internet savy Indian takes interest on Pakistan ..This is fact...and may be you can open another thread separately to discuss about why Indian participate so actively in discussing any matter relating to Pakistan...

and other aspect is terrorist is a terrorist....It does not have any association with one...the problem is that your GOV is always goes by a double speak...They are not consistent what they talk about...

Both our govnts unfortunatly are corrupt. I do not accept your assertion about the enmity between pakistanis and indians. Yes our govts have issues but we both accept that they are corrupt. I have lots of indian freinds we have no problem. What you have to bear in mind that the blind hatred for each other is a small percentage in both countries. Just remember if 1% pakistanis hate indians that still a lot and the same with india. We should not allow this minority in both countries and our corrupt leaders influence us. You are absolutly right a terrorist is a terrorist. The double speak unfortunatly is a mixture of just that its known as diplomacy and propaganda. On terrorism my take is that we have to find the criminals that undertake these acts but unlike america injustice is the fertiliser of terrorism and we must also look at th eroot causes. I saw on tv some years ago a 4 year old child being carried by a father an israeli bullet killed the palestinian child. Under those circumstances (we all love our children) I could imagine resorting to desparate meusures of terrorism if I could not get justice.

I am not offtopic -- I just taking the discussion forward when you call him traitor you forget that your GOV is doing the same.

I think you have a problem you do not understand what is on topic and what is off topic. Rather than respond to your drivel and get into an argument on this thread I will ignore you and other readers can make there own mind. i am simply not interested in discussing with someone who has a problem with communication. Sorry Praful I come on here to relax and have bit of fun not to teach remedials

btw i suggest an Iranian or Saudi style beheading for this traitor- so that other wannabe amrikan dollars thirsty future green card probable traitors can think twice before playing sifer sifer Oova-

We are neither Iranian nor Arab, Dr. Afridi has been invited to cooperate with authorities in a through investigation and if the investigation warrants changes against Dr, Afridi, then certainly he will have his day in court - I don't think he should be released to Americans and such.

many indians got blind on forum ?

please my dear next door brothers come out from hate you guys defend each and every person who is treator of pakistan anti pakistan or want to damage pakistan? its simple case of god damn working for another agency .last month you guys doing WAH WAH when a amercan kashmiri arrest in USA for working ISI without permission of CIA FBI . and now you doing WAH WAH for same case but another side ? have some shame or hypocrisy take every thing?

Imran Bhai.. some key differences between the situations
1. The Kashmiri on ISI payroll was involved in anti India propaganda. Now unless you are saying that catching OBL was anti Pakistan, the 2 situations are not similar
2. The Kashmiri ISI spy was charged for financial irregularities for not declaring source of contribution and not treason. What he faces is some minor jail time if at all, as against this doctor, who probably is facing death for helping nab the most dreaded terrorist in the world

I am sure you see how the 2 things are contrasted..

I can understand the Pakistani frustration of being caught napping. Now obviously the Govt needs a scapegoat to vent out its frustration on. This poor doctor is the perfect medium... As they say in the US.. No good deed goes unpunished ;)

Imran Bhai.. some key differences between the situations
1. The Kashmiri on ISI payroll was involved in anti India propaganda. Now unless you are saying that catching OBL was anti Pakistan, the 2 situations are not similar
2. The Kashmiri ISI spy was charged for financial irregularities for not declaring source of contribution and not treason. What he faces is some minor jail time if at all, as against this doctor, who probably is facing death for helping nab the most dreaded terrorist in the world

I am sure you see how the 2 things are contrasted..

I can understand the Pakistani frustration of being caught napping. Now obviously the Govt needs a scapegoat to vent out its frustration on. This poor doctor is the perfect medium... As they say in the US.. No good deed goes unpunished ;)

Whats the matter with you? You have been on this forum for over 18 months and you do not show respect by coming in half way in this thread. Why dont you read the earlier posts and you would see what the discuusion is about. Its about a pakistani national possibly breaking pakistani laws. All the points you have raised have been very well dealt with. Sorry but it just gets tedious having to respond to issues that have all been addressed adequatly

Back
Top Bottom