What's new

Pakistan refuses to release Dr Afridi despite US pressure

your deal is acceptable, but with one condition that dr will be cut into thousand pieces because dispatching to washington, and entire mumbai include dahravi will be bombed to stone before dispatching ISI chief there, just making sure that the place gets cleaned up

please hire some american drones for that. they are doing good job in pakistan :tup:

your deal is acceptable, but with one condition that dr will be cut into thousand pieces because dispatching to washington, and entire mumbai include dahravi will be bombed to stone before dispatching ISI chief there, just making sure that the place gets cleaned up

Bit harsh that old boy

please hire some american drones for that. they are doing good job in pakistan :tup:

we dont need drones, we have shaheens and ghauris for that, and ofcourse ajmal kasab and his fishing trawler, and guess what our missiles dont even fail in the middle of the flight!!!!!

Mumbai bombed to stone..lol ... Saturday Night Fever full on !!

Send him after you get Karachi killings cleaned up first by him !

That sounds a bit painfull!

I dont hate Osama only because he belonged to AQ , but because :

1. His compatriots blew up nightclubs in Bali.
2. His compatriots blew up commuter trains in Madrid.
3. His compatriots blew up buses in London.

List goes on :

Terrorist Acts Suspected of or Inspired by al-Qaeda — Infoplease.com

Of course , there's no use arguing with OBL & AQ sympathisers like you !

so you dont hate alquaeda???

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Mumbai bombed to stone..lol ... Saturday Night Fever full on !!

Send him after you get Karachi killings cleaned up first by him !

why do you think we are making 100 bombs per year which is also causing stomach ache to indians??

and sending ISI chief to dahravi doesnt sound you are high on marijuana??

Actually shall we do a swap?

Nope, I'll agree for a swap with Obama as after all he was commander in chief who gave the orders to Dr. Afridi to poke little children with needles and giving them god knows what.

Did he take the permission for his campaign with CIA from Pakistani govt? NO.

Did he take the permission from ISI? NO.

Did he take the permission from Pak Military? No.

Conclusion:

He is guilty of treason and should be trialed for it. Simple.

My guess is as good as yours.
even i am wondering why he did not report to the pakistani authority. may be he did not feel safe doing it or he thought that he's (already) working for GoP! just guessing.
but my point is, he helped in locating a terrorist. how is this anti pakistani?
Hope the authority consider this.

so you dont hate alquaeda???

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

why do you think we are making 100 bombs per year which is also causing stomach ache to indians??

and sending ISI chief to dahravi doesnt sound you are high on marijuana??

Yes , I hate AQ.

Also making nuclear weapons does not make you superior, my friend.

The idea of a swap was jokingly posted by a Pakistani member here ,scroll above , I merely replied to it , dont get so worked up.

Have a drink and chill ! :cheers:

My guess is as good as yours.
even i am wondering why he did not report to the pakistani authority. may be he did not feel safe doing it or he thought that he's (already) working for GoP! just guessing.
but my point is, he helped in locating a terrorist. how is this anti pakistani?
Hope the authority consider this.

After all the posts giving you justifiable reason for Pakistans stance on the matter you still come up with this post? Clearly you get the vote for "special retard of the day". I give in

Why are you getting your knickers in a twist. Its very simple. He is on PAKISTAN soil and is being accused of the ultimate crime treason against the state of PAKISTAN. He therefore will be put on trial in PAKISTAN. The judicary system in PAKISTAN will listen to the evidence and decide his fate. Why the hell should he be released? We dont know the full extent of what he has done. Who the hell are the USA to dictate. Well done PAKISTAN for standing up for your rights..........

I thought you are a nice poster. Its very unfortunate that I was wrong. You haven't gone through my questions I guess. I would request you to debate rationally or kindly don't reply at all. If you wanna talk about nickers and all that, then ignore me as I'm not interested.

Yes , I hate AQ.

Also making nuclear weapons does not make you superior, my friend.

The idea of a swap was jokingly posted by a Pakistani member here ,scroll above , I merely replied to it , dont get so worked up.

Have a drink and chill ! :cheers:

what??????????, speak english!!!

and congratulations, you are first indian who says he doesnt hate alquaeda

Americans and Indian members here for that matter have no right to dictate or be critical of our laws. Afridi will be tried under our laws and if found guilty appropriete punishment will be imposed. This habit of interfering in other countries internal affairs is not sanctioned by any international agency. However I must say that the more americaans ask for clemency for this guy the more it would appear that he is their agent

Back
Top Bottom