What's new

Pakistan purchases potatoes from India to cover shortfall from floods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market is huge you can get high quality BIO Products Potatoes from France, Germany, Canada and South Africa but if you want our potatoes we will send.
I certainly don't want but i'm not the head of state.. it is zardari who is bending Pakistani laws for your convenience.
Brining potatoes from India is like killing our local potato farmers.
It is unfair and i'm very against this unfairness.
I rather challenge the whole deal in court.

I certainly don't want but i'm not the head of state.. it is zardari who is bending Pakistani laws for your convenience.
Brining potatoes from India is like killing our local potato farmers.
It is unfair and i'm very against this unfairness.
I rather challenge the whole deal in court.

I think at the moment its flood which is killing the crop and farmers.
Challenge that in court.

I think at the moment its flood which is killing the crop and farmers.
Challenge that in court.

you know ground realities better than Pakistanis

its not the first time. Even when there is no flood our government is importing such things

Mr. Nationalist,

1. Its NOT free but , if u can pay that doesnt mean u can Buy ... Pray that INDIAN OPPOSTION DOES NOT MAKE AN ISSUE OVER IT ELSE, THIS HELP .. WHICH WONT BE UNDERSTOOD BY KEYBOARD WARRIORS... WONT REACH OUR BROTHERS SUFFERING IN FLOODS...

So ur tellin me tht we should thank india for some potatoes tht we are payin wont reach suffering people if ur opposition makes an issue?

Dude no problem we will buy it frm iran!china frm anybdy in the world!!

MKI IS PRICED 80 MILLION BUT U CANT BUY IT. IT TAKES MORE THAN MONEY.. THE 'GESTURE' OF THE SELLER..

MKI doesnt cost more then 40 million!!
Russians offered us su 27 n 90s~!!

Also these are POTATOES not WMDs or Potatoes of Mass destruction!If u wont sell em there r hundreds of suppliers!

2. YOU DONT KNOW THE NO. OF PAKISTANI'S COMING TO INDIA FOR TREATMENTS ??? GO READ.... U NEED TO KNOW UR OWN PEOPLE FIRST.

Cheap treatment!Cheap organ transplants!
Wats the fuzz?They PAY dont they or do u provide the services for free?

Stop shouting!

3. How many Indians have fired bullets in Hotels in Pakistan ???

No they were just attacked n police saved some!

Dont bring war here...

I didnt u gave the example of bombay attacks and are acting like ur doing us a bloody favour!

I asked... That we r helping u...

By SELLING us potatoes and getting foriegn exchange?

Thoug many of u dream to nuke the same india which saves ur lives after ur country men killed 200 just an year ago...

SAMJHUTA EXPRESS?also we did send a C-130,supplies when india had a disaster!
4. Indian farmers have a far far bigger market than what u can buy...

So? a country of 1.1 billion versus a country of 150-160 million people?

Ur economics n math suck.

I am sorry to say.. But Humbleness seems to have dissapeared from pakistan...

WE THANK U FOR SELLING US POTATOES!

Long Live Pakistan..

Thank u.

But as of today, Pakistani potato crop lying waste on farm lands in Swat and Dir but govt. is creating trouble in the transportation of local potatoes just to benefit india

you know ground realities better than Pakistanis

its not the first time. Even when there is no flood our government is importing such things

you can leave other times behind for the moment. Its natural calamity.

we have sufficient time to bomb each other after this but right now its a major issue for Pakistan.

Originally Posted by XiNiX View Post
Mr. Nationalist,

1. Its NOT free but , if u can pay that doesnt mean u can Buy ... Pray that INDIAN OPPOSTION DOES NOT MAKE AN ISSUE OVER IT ELSE, THIS HELP .. WHICH WONT BE UNDERSTOOD BY KEYBOARD WARRIORS... WONT REACH OUR BROTHERS SUFFERING IN FLOODS

:lol: yeh we cant understood the orange mentality of Indian fundamentalist parties like BJP and CO ??????

Please keep your pooooootatoes with you. You should have been thankful that Pakistan bought it from India otherwise we could have bought Halal Beef from China. Beef is more popular in our province than Veggies

2. YOU DONT KNOW THE NO. OF PAKISTANI'S COMING TO INDIA FOR TREATMENTS ??? GO READ.... U NEED TO KNOW UR OWN PEOPLE FIRST.

99% of them pay you for the medical treatment . If your rates are lower than the western practitioners than its not our fault please raise rates and we will not come to India for medical treatment rather will go to West.

3. How many Indians have fired bullets in Hotels in Pakistan ??? Dont bring war here... I asked... That we r helping u... Thoug many of u dream to nuke the same india which saves ur lives after ur country men killed 200 just an year ago.

Indians dont fire bullets in Hotels in Pakistan rather Indians explode bombs. Sarbjit rings a bell.

And by your logic India should have cut off all the ties with us including trade for mumbai. But we see Indians are still crying for trade route through Pakistan.

4. Indian farmers have a far far bigger market than what u can buy...

Sorry to say but this bigger market still failed to save Indian farmers from mass suicides. Please be realistic

I am sorry to say.. But Humbleness seems to have dissapeared from pakistan...

Sorry to say its fit for Indians who are trying to sell this obscured notion that bilateral trade against market rates is humbleness from India.

Long Live Pakistan..

It will Inshallah :pakistan:

It was Ramazan on 14th August 1947 and it was again ramazan on 14th August 2010. Means Allah is testing our patience and humbleness by carrying us through all these difficulties so that NO Bully can lower our spirit.

:pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad

Ohh my goodness, sometimes I feel that we are literate only in terms of being able to read and right but at heart we are still living in 18th century. Sorry if I hurt anyone but Indians and Pakistanis are hell bent in making sure we never progress. Look at your comments dude. If even our good gestures are treated like this ( Both sides are guilty) we have no chance of peace. This is where west is so good, they say thanks and also appreciate any goodwill gesture. We are only cultured for name but in practice highly uncivilized. Sorry once again.
thats because when you say some thing its said in Good spirit......But when we say the same thing its not....Read some comments above you.

To the same country we had qars and which recently was responsible for 26/11 u will know... How Bold step it is.

We are saving Lives of the nation whose country men killed 200 innocent lives of our nation..

Useless accusations against Pakistan of terrorism again, and as promised in the thread on the Congo attack on Indian forces, if a Pakistani will be banned then so will an Indian for bringing in nonsensical terrorism flames.

OMG. How sentiment can change while reading from Page 1 to Page 3. Started by feeling a little good for victims of floods (humans not Pakistanis) and ended with a face palm. And this thread even had the distinction of pulling one of the admins into the slug fest....

Its so simple. Pakistanis, should just say thank you for added supply that has controlled the inflation a teeny bit. Indians should say thanks for a business opportunity. Classical Win Win.. ANd move on..

This thread is an example of the mentalities of both nations. India has the will to help the people in the neighboring countries and we will do it irrespective of the some pakistani guys who are always anti India. Whether it is sending Doctors, or sending potatoes or announcing 5 million aid India trying to do good to the flood victims.
The bottom line is it is India who is trying to help the people affected by floods and it is usual for some anti indian pakistani guys to bash India in this .

This thread is an example of the mentalities of both nations. India has the will to help the people in the neighboring countries and we will do it irrespective of the some pakistani guys who are always anti India. Whether it is sending Doctors, or sending potatoes or announcing 5 million aid India trying to do good to the flood victims.
The bottom line is it is India who is trying to help the people affected by floods and it is usual for some anti indian pakistani guys to bash India in this .
mera bahrat mahan......

Bhartis tu kabhi ghalat ho hi nahi saktey....

Sub kasoor Pakistan ka hai.....

Because our comments are not in "GOOD SPIRIT".

How is India somehow special in 'act of charity' in the neighborhood? Pakistan has provided relief supplies to India in the past, as it has to Iran, Afghanistan and various other nations.

And 'selling potatoes' is trade, not relief, and the attempt to paint this as some sort of great favor to Pakistan because 'India has huge demand of its own' is a ludicrous argument. India has 'huge domestic demand' for almost every product it produces - why don't you stop all your exports then? Why make a big deal out of the export of one commodity to Pakistan?

OMG. How sentiment can change while reading from Page 1 to Page 3. Started by feeling a little good for victims of floods (humans not Pakistanis)

Care to explain the bold part or is it that Indians (not human) can NOT differentiate between Human (Pakistanis) and themselves (Indians) :angel:

Dont try to be extra smart by such quoted uncivilsed posts. And they say Indians are innocent on this forum who are discriminated.

and ended with a face palm. And this thread even had the distinction of pulling one of the admins into the slug fest....

Face palm for India after bhartis failed to convince the world about their so-called offer for point scoring then here at last Pakistan got something called Potato that too by Paying to India and here we go the bhartis thought of playing it as face palm :angel:

Its so simple. Pakistanis, should just say thank you for added supply that has controlled the inflation a teeny bit. Indians should say thanks for a business opportunity. Classical Win Win.. ANd move on..

Lolzz why should the buyer say Thank you ???????? We have paid you solid money you have not given anything for free.

When we ladies buy vegetables we give a big danda to the vendor for any rotten piece of veggi not thank him

Come out of your potato thinking of showing off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom