What's new

Pakistan possible answer against india nuclear submarine

100 days for 100 men in shifts? Don’t compare your endurance with that of trained military personnel. Read my previous post!
i stand corrected.

So, you plan to take out a sub with a cruise missile? Very intelligent indeed!
Hypocrisy at its best..you are such a nutcase.. when you are done with ejaculating paper specs maybe you will come back to your senses that i was merely discussing type-214 hunter capability until you came along and brought up this irrelevant contest... oh btw.. i never knew this nuclear sub can hunt down conventional subs with their 3000KM range SLBM..

What nonsense is this? No word of the above sentence makes any sense. Why would it have to get 1500 km close to ur coast when it has a range of 3000km.
it doesnt take a genius to comprehend the fact that most of PAK major cities are located on north about 1200km or so... only if this sub plans to threaten Karachi with its nuclear tiped SLBM only can they utilize its full potential range of 3000km or so.. and even then it has to get 3000km in our coastal range.

Ooooh m so scared! U-214 s nuke sub hunter! But you still can’t explain how it will get close to the Arihant (Destroyer of enemies by the way!) to hunt it!
kid you need to grow up... arihant has yet to deliver its performance... what if it also ends up like ARJUN MBT (the mythical crossbow hindu warrior):lol:

No maybe I should just tell those dumb Yankees and the brits instead who don’t operate a single conventional sub!

thats because their naval doctrine is long range? thats why they perfer nuclear powered subs??? you never know which country across the globe they are going to attack? Germany have more of a self defense doctrine.... they want to utilize their shallow water costle and place silent stealthy U-boats? they are going to be their for some purpose?? perhaps hunt russian nuclear subs in case of an event??

i stand corrected.

it doesnt take a genius to comprehend the fact that most of PAK major cities are located on north about 1200km or so... only if this sub plans to threaten Karachi with its nuclear tiped SLBM only can they utilize its full potential range of 3000km or so.. and even then it has to get 3000km in our coastal range.

Did you forget Operation Trident and Operation Python,1971 war? With the kind of navy we have, we can blockade your harbour very easily.

kid you need to grow up... arihant has yet to deliver its performance... what if it also ends up like ARJUN MBT (the mythical crossbow hindu warrior):lol:

Ignorance at its best,Arihant has already been tested in waters, However it has to go through 2year sea trials, like any other Submarines which goes before getting inducted. It will have to test its nuke warheads. Arihant is even now ready to operate. It will not take time for us to complete all the 4 other Submarines as we have an exp of building one. Those will be even better.

Babur cruise missile as you state has a maximum operational range of 700kms. with a speed of MACH 0.8. By the time it reaches here, we can launch either shourya missile with a speed of more than MACH 4.Or Interceptor missile.Or sagarika from Arihant. :cheers:

or or or gomutra from arihant at mach 100??
are we done now with your stars wars?? first of all.. Babur CM is not going to be any loitering flying object in indian air space.. first go learn a thing or two about CM and then gobble about your star wars... their is a reasion behind this sub-sonic ground hugging CM which is adopted by almost every other CM nations..

are we done now with your stars wars?? first of all.. Babur CM is not going to be any loitering flying object in indian air space.. first go learn a thing or two about CM and then gobble about your star wars... their is a reasion behind this sub-sonic ground hugging CM which is adopted by almost every other CM nations..

whos having a star wars here, and that too with baboon missiles? lol

Cant digest the facts huh? lol... keep dreaming KID:bunny:

should i really give you some hard facts that will chock you on the spot? or should i act like a grown up and not involve myself in this P1ssing contest which indians are very good at?
how is your desscusion relivent to the subject? if you wish to discuss your mythical star wars then please do so in a different thread...

should i really give you some hard facts that will chock you on the spot? or should i act like a grown up and not involve myself in this P1ssing contest which indians are very good at?
how is your desscusion relivent to the subject? if you wish to discuss your mythical star wars then please do so in a different thread...

Yes, Give me your hard facts....... Give it..... Lets see what the hard fact you have.......

Yes, Give me your hard facts....... Give it..... Lets see what the hard fact you have.......

this is not your usual p1ssing contest bharatraksak.... fallow the rules and show some civility at least here.. like i said before.. if you want to discuss pak-indo wars then you are most welcome to do so in your own new thread.. and for now stop flaming the thread.

Oh really, When was that? when we defeated you in all the wars? or was it in your sweet dreams?

Stop putting up your bull here; it may look great on Indian websites but not here or any neutral forum. Stop lying to yourself. If you still insist, start putting up references to your supposed total wins in 48, Rann of Kutch, 65 and Kargil, there are plenty of threads around for that.

Moderators could you watch this guy, brining in off topic nonsense in a thread devoted to the topic of submarines.

Come on, Go back to the threads And see who pulled me into this...

Originally Posted by Growler View Post

I already did, hence my post above.

Originally Posted by Growler View Post

I already did, hence my post above.

And still dont know who went off topic?

both our country started from scrap after the british rule, So it make effort to develop a country. So If you can get 500 sunburn, As u said, that How much can we counter? I Respect your attitude. Keep it up friend:enjoy:

hello! INDIA starting from scrap? go read some fact book brother:coffee:

hello! INDIA starting from scrap? go read some fact book brother:coffee:

Yeah, what did we have,which you dint? We had a good labour force.And moreover jinnah dint ask for anything more. Technically,Both India and Pakistan Started from scrap

Yeah, what did we have,which you dint? We had a good labour force.And moreover jinnah dint ask for anything more. Technically,Both India and Pakistan Started from scrap

why are you acting like a stupid burden donkey on the middle of the road! what dont you understand! cut the chatter and fallow the simple rule! dont go off topic...

Back
Top Bottom