What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

both india and pakistan play with kashmiris like football.
Local face militants attack if not given up in their demands and face the wrath of the army if they support millitants..
in this way whole game is played:)

it's interesting to bring up Bangladesh. By the way, did they re-accede to hindustan? Or did they remain independent?

answer this question.

to be quite blunt, i think from the very beginning Bangladesh should have just been Bangladesh. You cant have one country, governed and with equal share of resources distributed between 2 wings with one gigantic enemy country right down the middle of it.....logistical nightmare. I think the fact that the East Pakistan Army held its ground for so long speaks volumes about the level of fight they had in them.

all the Muslim Bengalis who fought against the miscreant mukti bahinis were slaughtered in huge numbers....in that sense, the use of armed rebel ''non-state actors'' was something which the indians had perfected and were actually very good at....quite ironic that they accuse us of doing the same thing today :):)
Yes they didn't merge with india because their ideology is bengali nationalism which surely won't allow to merge with india. But they created a bengali nation of muslims and hindus dumping 2 nation theory.

As for pro-pakistan bengali, every society has black sheeps.

Yes they didn't merge with india because their ideology is bengali nationalism which surely won't allow to merge with india. But they created a bengali nation of muslims and hindus dumping 2 nation theory.

As for pro-pakistan bengali, every society has black sheeps.

My friend if the two nation theory entailed that you can abuse, exploit and possibly even kill an entire race of people to no end and the bond of brotherhood will still endure then yes...the theory resounding failed. However, the two nation theory was anything but that; it was, to the best of my understanding, a proclamation of us Muslims having a socio, political, economic and legal belief system of our own. The one that had worked so well in Al-Andalus, in the Ottoman Empire and countless Muslim Kingdoms before, during and after their time. A parallel belief system if you will, one which was interpreted in varying degrees - from the zealots to the secularists (in the context of an extreme form of religious pluralism) and a whole ocean of varying opinions in between. As such I think it would be irresponsible of us to write it off or espouse its greatness without conducting a multi-faceted scrutiny of it. I'm sure there are many aspects of the initial theory thought up in the back-drop of 1857 that aren't valid in todays context and just as any socio-political theory is an evolving concept there could be aspects of it espoused by people that take the form of bigotry instead of inclusivity and are hence very much unacceptable. But contrary to popular belief its not really a monolith....just as initially the concept of Pakistan was not a monolith. It evolved sometimes for the better and other times for the very worst. I think a good example of the two nation theory is indeed Bangladesh, where despite winning their independence the Bengali Muslim reasserted their Islamic roots (an implicit to later an explicit proclamation) but still captured the essence of religious pluralism that is categorized by the best traditions of Islam. A bad example could be of the obscene amount of blood shed caused in Bosnia between the Serbs and what they called ' the Muslims ' even though the both of them were perhaps from the same stock - an example of an imposed distinction/two nation theory....if you will.

Hareh man we are calming Sindhi that's y we use the word sindh in our national anthem. whether u proud or not is not matters to us,v need that land alone not the people.

Really??? You should have asked us before. It is so simple. Come to Sindh then we will kill you and dump you in some unmarked grave in Thar desert. You will get the land that you want. :D

Happy now.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Pakistan should continue to support the Kashmiri independence morally,physically,financially,diplomatically and whatever "...ally" possible.

Pakistan will do whatever it want to in case of Kashmir. You muft ka mashwara is not needed. :)

Really??? You should have asked us before. It is so simple. Come to Sindh then we will kill you and dump you in some unmarked grave in Thar desert. You will get the land that you want. :D

Happy now.

that's the Indian style my friend. we do it with pakistanis in Kashmir. why copy?

Pakistan will do whatever it want to in case of Kashmir. You muft ka mashwara is not needed. :)

we would love to charge our mashwara but then you guys don't have money. :lol:
its free exclusively for you bro..

I have to say that kashmir valley belongs to Pakistan because kashmiris are musalmans

But ladakh and jammu belongs to india in my opinion

By the way There are 14 crore musalmans in India , few crores lesser than the entire population of pakistan !!!

My Advise : Dont divide countries based on religions !

You never provided any proof neither you stayed firm on any of your arguments. That so-called proof was a study and that itself never covered your point. Now study hard you are very weak in medical science.

Koi Shak??

As for as Sindh is concern, not even in your dreams.

I think u doesn't knw anything abt in detail in medical science , practicing is different dng research is different. you people get updates only frm medical representatives and some damn conference. you giving less/no importance for nature research article it clearly implies hw ignorant u are ,get life.Don't enforce ur stupidity on us ,If u don't anything just stay calm. Even reading research article somebody should have sense and background ,enff said

PM AJK he is just a stupid man.don't ask of him.Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.Are you seeing my avatar picture?I have taken this picture from one Kashmiri boy there in occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
:pakistan:Pakistan Zindabad

PM AJK he is just a stupid man.don't ask of him.Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.Are you seeing my avatar picture?I have taken this picture from one Kashmiri boy there in occupied Jammu & Kashmir.
:pakistan:Pakistan Zindabad

then who ask u??

nope. they are pakistanis.

lets not get into that. my point was- why copy the Indian style?

You consider Kashmiris as Pakistanis. The reason is obvious and natural.;)

:rofl:

aap ko to bura lag gaya.
there is a reason why it was free.
it is "no money."
but its okay.

Nahi bura mana bhai bus aik mashwara dia hai woh bhi muft ka.:D

PM of AJK ...lol

We should have invited him as a host on 26th Jan, after all he is a head of a nation.

just informing u.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

You consider Kashmiris as Pakistanis. The reason is obvious and natural.;)

Nahi bura mana bhai bus aik mashwara dia hai baghair woh bhi muft ka.:D
yeh bharti,yeh dushman aap ke bhai kub se hogaye?

Back
Top Bottom