What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

mohammad ali road in mumbai has majority muslims shold that go to pak too?
also going by that, according to partition, lahore should have been indian as it had majority (hindu+sikh) population. lahore do, valley lo.

Bhai listen,

Muhammad Ali road is just a road

Kashmir is a region, ethnicity, culture, etc.

It belongs to Pakistan

Why the bharati government don't do a referendum there ?

Do they fear ? So what ?

Dude,

85% of the kashmiris are muslims
And in india, nowhere else, there is a majority of muslims ( only isles of lakshwadeep )

So it belongs to Pakistan , according to the partition of 1947

Dear-
you can always say these things with your real flag. you guys have more freedom on PDF.
no need to hide behind the Indian one.

Hold a refrendum in IOK and accept the result!

Only if you promise to do that in areas like Balochistan.. And before you come up with the disputed area nonsense, do follow the UNSC resolution on declared terrorists in Pakistan like Hafiz Saeed before jumping up to take benefit of the UNSC's non binding resolution on Kashmir.. :)

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

do you feel fear or shame in using your real flag

May be he came back from USA or UK and is used to project himself as an Indian despite being a Pakistani.. :)

Only if you promise to do that in areas like Balochistan.. And before you come up with the disputed area nonsense, do follow the UNSC resolution on declared terrorists in Pakistan like Hafiz Saeed before jumping up to take benefit of the UNSC's non binding resolution on Kashmir.. :)

Stupidity personified!

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

May be he came back from USA or UK and is used to project himself as an Indian despite being a Pakistani.. :)

Funny in real life we look down on you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh u learned how to use youtube... :lol:
Buddy, I stayed on Kashmir.. Its you who is getting personal insults into the mix

Seriously?

Only if you promise to do that in areas like Balochistan.. And before you come up with the disputed area nonsense, do follow the UNSC resolution on declared terrorists in Pakistan like Hafiz Saeed before jumping up to take benefit of the UNSC's non binding resolution on Kashmir..

Do u suffer from amnesia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh u learned how to use youtube... :lol:

In case you dont like youtube, here's reuters...

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Seriously?
Absolutely. :)

Do u suffer from amnesia?

No.. When you give unsolicited advice on what India should do in its insurgency hit areas, be ready to receive some unsolicited advice back in return. After all the frequency of such insurgency attacks in pakistani is many times more than what it is in India..

No.. When you give unsolicited advice on what India should do in its insurgency hit areas, be ready to receive some unsolicited advice back in return. After all the frequency of such insurgency attacks in pakistani is many times more than what it is in India..

We actually call tht trolling... diverting from topic... and telling a baluch guy to ask for a seperate country? isnt tht foolish... :lol:

As for insurgency... IOK isnt just a insurgency hit area but an occupied territory.... with UN resolution to support it... and indian govt being a beneficiary of it...... can u change the facts?NOPE.

And yeah i remain loyal to my post... we do look down on you..... and u might hav observed it urself... be it on youtube,yahoo or any other freakin forum... thts the truth.

Nope i'm a sikh
And you, you're a traitor, had you Forget 1984

Cheta ni kinney sikh marey si, hindua ney ?

No I have not, even I have not forgot the killings of innocent Hindus in Punjab.If i remember correctly Hindus are the one who came forward and saved many sikhs when Congressi Hooligans were on rampage.Twanu sikhan da katleam jeda ki congressian ne kita si oh te yaad hai par lagda hai tusi guruan baare bhul gaye jina nu musalmana ne marye si. Kamal hai twadi.

Back
Top Bottom