What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

Dude,

85% of the kashmiris are muslims
And in india, nowhere else, there is a majority of muslims ( only isles of lakshwadeep )

So it belongs to Pakistan , according to the partition of 1947

Ever been to Old Delhi (lovingly called Delhi 6).. I guess not.. For Pakistanis its not easy coming to India..;)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

No I have not, even I have not forgot the killings of innocent Hindus in Punjab.If i remember correctly Hindus are the one who came forward and saved many sikhs when Congressi Hooligans were on rampage.Twanu sikhan da katleam jeda ki congressian ne kita si oh te yaad hai par lagda hai tusi guruan baare bhul gaye jina nu musalmana ne marye si. Kamal hai twadi.

Kidde muh lag rahe ho.. Jhootha hai ae khota..

IOK isnt just a insurgency hit area but an occupied territory.... with UN resolution to support it... and indian govt being a beneficiary of it...... can u change the facts?NOPE.
yes it is occupied.
occupied by pakistan. the UN resolution support our stand and ask you to withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so as to conduct the referendum. now can you change that fact smarty?

yes it is occupied.
occupied by pakistan. the UN resolution support our stand and ask you to withdraw from your occupied Kashmir so as to conduct the referendum. now can you change that fact smarty?

No wonder the protests,killings,raising of Pak flags is done in IOK... snake charmers logic :tup:

No wonder the protests,killings,raising of Pak flags is done in IOK... snake charmers logic :tup:
simple. we don't send terrorists to pakistan occupied Kashmir so that they can fly the Indian flag. this is the second thing you beat us at!

btw- weren't you talking about UN resolution?

As for insurgency... IOK isnt just a insurgency hit area but an occupied territory.... with UN resolution to support it... and indian govt being a beneficiary of it...... can u change the facts?NOPE.
UN resolution also calls JuD and Hafiz Saeed as a terrorists, which you fail to acknowledge. Actually as per latest news he might end up being even a Prime Minister of Pakistan. So you cant pick and chose which UN resolutions are ok and which are not. You want to call Kashmir a disputed area based on UN resolutions, go ahead, but then call Hafiz Saeed a terrorist and JuD a terror outfit as well.. Else you are also a hypocrite like a lot of Pakistani members here.

And yeah i remain loyal to my post... we do look down on you..... and u might hav observed it urself... be it on youtube,yahoo or any other freakin forum... thts the truth.
Tell that to the Pakistanis referred in the news article I posted who save themselves from suspicion by pretending to be Indians

We actually call tht trolling... diverting from topic... and telling a baluch guy to ask for a seperate country? isnt tht foolish... :lol:

As for insurgency... IOK isnt just a insurgency hit area but an occupied territory.... with UN resolution to support it... and indian govt being a beneficiary of it...... can u change the facts?NOPE.

And yeah i remain loyal to my post... we do look down on you..... and u might hav observed it urself... be it on youtube,yahoo or any other freakin forum... thts the truth.

works both ways.by the same reasoning,the Pakistani Kashmir is also an occupied territory.Atleast the Maharaja had acceded to India and not to Pakistan.

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate and continued fighting, holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control. Subsequently India refused to implement the plebiscite claiming the withdrawal of Pakistan forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution. In 1990 after nearly four decades, the United States changed its position and is no longer urging a plebiscite in Kashmir, saying the dispute should be settled through direct negotiations between India and Pakistan.

why that pkistani ran away?

where are you pakistani nationalist? what happened to your UN resolution?

Kashmir wasn't in British India but a princely state, so it being majority muslim meant squat; AFAIK Lahore also was majority Sikh/Hindu.

As for un resolution, dont get me started.

Pakistan has been rendered action less and neither has the capability or the cojones left to pester us any further.

Any form of verbal ranting is natural....as is with any Jezebel denied her due..
doesn't mean they get it....infact they end up loosing more than they bargained for.

I used to get amused by these rants earlier...but it just bores me now:coffee:

why that pkistani ran away?

where are you pakistani nationalist? what happened to your UN resolution?

relax... most people shouting about kashmir are .. all talk no game ... about the most vocal members, here expect no knowledge of history or common sense...

Absolutely Pakistan Supporting the Kashmir But
the India creating hindrance in the solution ;)

Absolutely Pakistan Supporting the Kashmir But
the India creating hindrance in the solution ;)
Actually we have to first increase our support in Baluchistan movement then we will go for Final Solution of Kashmir Problem. :D

simple. we don't send terrorists to pakistan occupied Kashmir so that they can fly the Indian flag. this is the second thing you beat us at!

btw- weren't you talking about UN resolution?

WET DREAMS kid... dnt tell me Kashmiris in IOK migrated frm Pakistan... yes im talkin abt the resolution!

works both ways.by the same reasoning,the Pakistani Kashmir is also an occupied territory.Atleast the Maharaja had acceded to India and not to Pakistan.

Rulers of mavadar,junagarh,hyderabad ... why the hypocrisy?we have members frm AK who are proud to be Pakistani... and had members frm IOK who hate india... there are protests in IOK demandng merger with PAK ... Not the other way around.

UN resolution also calls JuD and Hafiz Saeed as a terrorists, which you fail to acknowledge. Actually as per latest news he might end up being even a Prime Minister of Pakistan. So you cant pick and chose which UN resolutions are ok and which are not. You want to call Kashmir a disputed area based on UN resolutions, go ahead, but then call Hafiz Saeed a terrorist and JuD a terror outfit as well.. Else you are also a hypocrite like a lot of Pakistani members here.

JuD is banned... and there is no proof of hafiz saeed for convicting him..... Nor is there any specific "resolution with the world supporting it against him".

Tell that to the Pakistanis referred in the news article I posted who save themselves from suspicion by pretending to be Indians

Never met one!

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate and continued fighting, holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control. Subsequently India refused to implement the plebiscite claiming the withdrawal of Pakistan forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution. In 1990 after nearly four decades, the United States changed its position and is no longer urging a plebiscite in Kashmir, saying the dispute should be settled through direct negotiations between India and Pakistan.
Heap of crap.

Back
Top Bottom