What's new

Pakistan Pharma Industry in fear of closure after Indian Offer.

^^We were never closed to world! where did you get this wrong information?

India is welcome to build as many pharma industries in Pakistan.

Kind Sir,

That is exactly what India wants but all your media seems to be serving up is distaste towards our firms....seems unfair after we had no objection to Pakistani firms since the 90s....wouldn't you concede?

Since last 4 years Pakistan pharma industry has been bearing the brunt of smuggled medicen and raw material from bharat.

If gadari wish to subsidize your products on our tax money we will reason.

smuggled goods come without any tax.. under MFN,it will be taxable.

^^We were never closed to world! where did you get this wrong information?

India is welcome to build as many pharma industries in Pakistan.

just replying to the fear factor of OP

Assalam alaikum

I don't know why ppl want to trade with india , i m boycotting indian goods since close to 20 years i m healthy didnot got broke due to buying from alternative country. anything that says made in india i don't buy it

India dushman hay and it will remain like that even if all the pakistanies and the world buy from them i won't

TARIQ

The rate at which globalization is taking place and Indian industry is growing, trust me, you will be using something that is made/produced in India without you knowing it. It could be a product or a service.

As a general rule, closing of markets to Indian products will affect Pakistan more than India. India is primarily dependent on its huge domestic market; it is not an export-dependent economy like China.

If Pakistan were to block Indian goods they will have to pay higher prices for goods from other countries or for indirect trade through UAE.

Here is an old thread from this forum: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...rters-want-indian-buses-not-chinese-ones.html

Back
Top Bottom