What's new

Pakistan: Parliament makes history, completes term

@SUPARCO
I will say one thing where in Asia Poor people increased in last 5 years?

Where in asia the unemployment sudden increased in such a short time?

where in asia in which independent country thousands of people died because of terrorists attacked?

Where in asia which country, currency fell down so rapidly?

Where in asia hundred people killed by bomb blast and prime minster inspite of visiting them went to a shrine for holly visit?

Where in Asia NA MALOOM AFRAAD killed people openly?

and last one if prices are higher in other countries so that their salaries are also higher.

Even our HDI index is going down since last 5 years.

WTH You are saying there isnt any difference. open your eyes and think sensibly man.

Kindly in need answer of your questions.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Mr Usama Waqas, since you dodged my question the first time, I shall repeat it for you for the second time:

Where in Asia have the prices of commodity been reduced or have remained the same in the last 5 years.

I challenge you (or anyone else) to give me the prices of only 5 out of the 48 countries in Asia where such a phenomenon has occurred.

When you can answer this first, Insha'Allah we'll look into your concerns.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Usama Waqas, since you dodged my question the first time, I shall repeat it for you for the second time:

Where in Asia have the prices of commodity been reduced or have remained the same in the last 5 years.

I challenge you (or anyone else) to give me the prices of only 5 out of the 48 countries in Asia where such a phenomenon has occurred.

When you can answer this this first, Insha'Allah we'll look into your concerns.

why dun u answer his questions....

its borin to raise questions in reply of questions askd....

LOOL :lol: Dude , Dafuq is up with the Tag line ? Please for once make a salaam to all us infidels too.

@SUPARCO Because the fact is i dont want to waste my energy for your non_geniune questions. while living in Malaysia. i can tel you more than 5 countries but still i m sure you will find out more reasons to argue. better user ur common sense.

WHY our HDI is going down? Why our Rupee is falling down? you will get your answer.

Ma'Shah'Allah.

Despite the war, so much propaganda, hatred, accusations, allegations, stupid long marches, darnas and all the other comical circuses, Pakistan People's Party has achieved a great victory without imposing the National Emergency, locking up any politicians, gagging the media, etc. etc.

Again, a great milestone in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan's 65-year history.

From 1947-2008, Pakistan installed a total of 16 gigawatt of electricity, yet despite all hurdles, Pakistan has added another 4 gigawatts of electricity to the national grid in just last 5 years.

The Karachi Stock Market reached a record breaking 18,185 points on March 3, 2013 for the first time in its history despite so much doom and gloom being portrayed by the doomsayers.

Pakistan's nominal GDP for the financial 2007-2008 stood at $167 Billion and for 2011-2012 it had grown by $64 Billion to $231 Billion.

For the financial year 2011-2012, Pakistan's total trade came to around $65 Billion with the national budget reaching a whopping $33 Billion.

Within the last 5 years, Pakistan's biggest trade partners the United States and the European Union have now been replaced for the very first time by China and the Gulf Countries Council.

These are just some the biggest fruits for a country that has more than 4 million new babies born each year.

Allahu Alam.

Allahu Akbar.

n u call it an achievement?:undecided:

nobody likes to buy Made in China n Arab Products in their own homelands even ,keepin da durability of thez products in mind lol:cheesy:

gosh i bet u wud hav felt very Proud n honoured if ur Gov PPP had done trade wid countries like Uganda n Somalia haha

@SUPARCO Because the fact is i dont want to waste my energy for your non_geniune questions. while living in Malaysia. i can tel you more than 5 countries but still i m sure you will find out more reasons to argue. better user ur common sense.

WHY our HDI is going down? Why our Rupee is falling down? you will get your answer.

som ppl wud only see da roses n resberries everywhere in Pakistan even if in fact their poor ppl r dyin every day of hunger n poverty

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers:
Another victory for democracy in pakistan. :pakistan:

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers:
Another victory for democracy in pakistan. :pakistan:

yes
smileys-smiley-with-sign-854436.jpg

also for ur removal of ban:P

Ah, thank you for surrendering so easily. No need to explain yourself. You may now carry on with your accusations and allegations against the previous Democratically Elected Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Ah, thank you for surrendering so easily. No need to explain yourself. You may now carry on with your accusations and allegations against the previous Democratically Elected Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Do you really represent or work for SUPARCO? just wondering

Why not making previous govt. more islamci

"You may now carry on with your accusations and allegations against the previous Democratically Elected Islamic Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. "

Thats make it more perfect. isn't it?

n u call it an achievement?:undecided:

nobody likes to buy Made in China n Arab Products in their own homelands even ,keepin da durability of thez products in mind lol:cheesy:

gosh i bet u wud hav felt very Proud n honoured if ur Gov PPP had done trade wid countries like Uganda n Somalia haha

som ppl wud only see da roses n resberries everywhere in Pakistan even if in fact their poor ppl r dyin every day of hunger n poverty

I would like to see Pakistan increase its trade with Uganda and Somalia. I fully support all trade advancements with India. There's no reason why it should not be maximised. People of Pakistan and India should not be made to live in poverty due to history, hostility and arrogance.

Marshmallow, brother since you care so much for the people of Pskistan, maybe you could sell your computer in order to alleviate a couple of families from the hunger they're suffering.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of your family members and relatives have died due to hunger in the last 5 years and how many are begging on the streets of Pakistan today?

I would like to see Pakistan increase its trade with Uganda and Somalia. I fully support all trade advancements with India. There's no reason why it should not be maximised. People of Pakistan and India should not be made to live in poverty due to history, hostility and arrogance.

Marshmallow, brother since you care so much for the people of Pskistan, maybe you could sell your computer in order to alleviate a couple of families from the hunger they're suffering.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many of your family members and relatives have died due to hunger in the last 5 years and how many are begging on the streets of Pakistan today?

very silly logic,since nobody in my family dies of hunger n poverty so i shudnt care abt my fellow poor Pakistanies who r livin in a very bad condition:wacko:

very selfish of u to ask such question!

mayb my family n other ppl who belong to me are alredy helpin those derservin ppl without sellin our computers unlike da greedy ministers of ur Gov who dont care at all where their country is goin n hw low their countrymen r livin when actually its their job to look afta their ppl...

im not against trade wid India but da fact is even India wudnt like to do any kind of bizniz wid us like US n Europe becuz of lack of security n distrust on ur Gov...thy very well know its full of only thiefs n looters:meeting:

Back
Top Bottom