What's new

Pakistan: Parliament makes history, completes term

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

You have a computer don't you? An Internet Connection too? Electricity as well? Some money to buy all three? A job where you manged to earn that money?

Hey, maybe that's how you manged to log onto Pakistan Defence Forum?

Allahu Alam.

Salaam to all the Muslims.
I live in Canada, not Pakistan :toast_sign: you are calling computer/internet human development :rofl: jeez

I live in Canada, not Pakistan :toast_sign: you are calling computer/internet human development :rofl: jeez

OK my friend:
Steady growth of IT in Pakistan

According to the above news, there are currently around 25 million internet users in Pakistan. Now let me rephrase my previous question.

These 25 million Pakistani internet user have computers don't they? 25 million Internet Connections? At least 25 million Pakistanis with electricity as well? 25 million Pakistanis have enough money to buy all three? 25 million Pakistani people have jobs where they manged to earn all that money?

Also,

"From 2008 till last year the remittances increased from $7 billion to $13 billion and are projected to reach $14.5 billion this year."
Business - Pakistan remittances surge

Who is expected to win in PAK's next elections? Saw al zazerra today and one analyst was saying that there is doubt whether IK can turn his fan base into vote bank while Nawaz sharif may bank on the support in punjab which has 62 % of the electorate.
SO who do U think will win and how strong R the small religious parties @Armstrong @DRaisinHerald @UmarJustice @Areesh?

I agree to Al Jazeera. Actually politics in Pakistan revolves around community, cast etc. If someone is of your caste or community no matter how corrupt he is people in rural areas are going to vote for him. IKs vote bank is educated youth based in cities and urban centers. They might vote for IK but majority that lives in small villages and rural areas might still vote for the old corrupt lot which might create problems for IK. Anyways IK has very good vote bank in KPK province and might do good at least in that province.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK my friend:
Steady growth of IT in Pakistan

According to the above news, there are currently around 25 million internet users in Pakistan. Now let me rephrase my previous question.

These 25 million Pakistani internet user have computers don't they? 25 million Internet Connections? At least 25 million Pakistanis with electricity as well? 25 million Pakistanis have enough money to buy all three? 25 million Pakistani people have jobs where they manged to earn all that money?

Also,

"From 2008 till last year the remittances increased from $7 billion to $13 billion and are projected to reach $14.5 billion this year."
Business - Pakistan remittances surge

welcome to reality
International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

What am I supposed to be looking at? Does it show whether the Nominal GDP and the Nominal GDP Per Capita in Pakistan has increased or decreased in the past 5 years?

Shows how bad are we doing when it comes to Human Development index, not very far from Afghanistan, but no go ahead and celebrate pee-pee-pee.

then post new source and ill discuss that, im just quoting your mentioned source bro :lol:

Again, you try your best to dodge the question. You made an accusation and an allegations by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question for the second time and don't try to change the subject:

The failed bank of Goldman Sachs predicted in 2006 that Pakistan's Nominal GDP would reach only $209 Billion by 2015, however, Pakistani GDP grew to $231 Billion in 2012.

How exactly has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined against Goldman Sachs predictions? I repeat, I do not understand your argument here? Please clarify.

Again, you try your best to dodge the question. You made an accusation and an allegations by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question for the second time and don't try to change the subject:

The failed bank of Goldman Sachs predicted in 2006 that Pakistan's Nominal GDP would reach only $209 Billion by 2015, however, Pakistani GDP grew to $231 Billion in 2012.

How exactly has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined against Goldman Sachs predictions? I repeat, I do not understand your argument here? Please clarify.

can you post how much pakistan GDP was at the start and end of musharraf

can you post how much pakistan GDP was at the start and end of musharraf

Again, you try your best to dodge the question for the second time. You made an accusation and an allegation by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question for the third time now and don't try to zigzag again:

Again, you try your best to dodge the question for the second time. You made an accusation and an allegations by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question for the third time now and don't try to zigzag again:

because the GDP prediction is based on certain indicators and they dont reflect what actually will be the GDP of pakistan, from 2006 to 2008 pakistan may have grew a lot more, thus more GDP, it would have been a lot more if PPP didnt have stole money through corruption

i fail to understand you say pakistan GDP grow, but i need to be convinced how it happened, when pakistan's currency devalued, pakistan printed more bank notes, which clearly means they didnt have enough gold, the money devalued from 60 to 100, and GDP grew with 2.4% where as in musharraf's time it grew with 8%, you fail to answer me comprehensively

i need to know how much poverty was reduced, and how much pakistan improved in certain sector? how they dealt with law and order situation of the country when there was security threat?

in karachi the local body system was changed, the basic rights of common people?? why? why was colonial period system of commissioniarate was established, how much development PPP carried out in sindh province?

our railway nearly bankrupted and PIA suffered downfall, i actually travelled through PIA in the most horrable time in my life, have sworn not to fly with PIA any more!, how many railway engines were brought from foreign countries to upgrade our railway?

also please gimme complete figures from start to end GDP of pakistan in mush time? then i will say who's period was better musharraf's or PPP's

because the GDP prediction is based on certain indicators and they dont reflect what actually will be the GDP of pakistan, from 2006 to 2008 pakistan may have grew a lot more, thus more GDP, it would have been a lot more if PPP didnt have stole money through corruption

i fail to understand you say pakistan GDP grow, but i need to be convinced how it happened, when pakistan's currency devalued, pakistan printed more bank notes, which clearly means they didnt have enough gold, the money devalued from 60 to 100, and GDP grew with 2.4% where as in musharraf's time it grew with 8%, you fail to answer me comprehensively

i need to know how much poverty was reduced, and how much pakistan improved in certain sector? how they dealt with law and order situation of the country when there was security threat?

in karachi the local body system was changed, the basic rights of common people?? why? why was colonial period system of commissioniarate was established, how much development PPP carried out in sindh province?

our railway nearly bankrupted and PIA suffered downfall, i actually travelled through PIA in the most horrable time in my life, have sworn not to fly with PIA any more!, how many railway engines were brought from foreign countries to upgrade our railway?

also please gimme complete figures from start to end GDP of pakistan in mush time? then i will say who's period was better musharraf's or PPP's

Again, you try your best to dodge the question for the third time. You made an accusation and an allegation by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question now for the fourth time:

The failed bank of Goldman Sachs predicted in 2006 that Pakistan's Nominal GDP would reach only $209 Billion by 2015, instead, Pakistani GDP grew to $231 Billion in 2012.

How exactly has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined against Goldman Sachs predictions? I repeat, I do not understand your argument here. For Allah Subhanhu Wa-Ta'Allah and His Rasool Sallahu Alaihi Was-Sallam's sake, please clarify how has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined when it was only $167 Billion in 2008?

Lets resolve this issue first and then we can move onto the your other concerns. Also, as you keep nagging me, note the following:

Pakistan's Nominal GDP in 1998: $76 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP in 2008: $167 Billion

In 10-years of the military-rule, when America had given Pakistan a blank cheque, Pakistan was affected by China's phenomenal growth, Pakistan's Nominal GDP only grew by $91 Billion. However, during the past 5 years, despite when a Prime Minister was assassinated, 2 huge floods devastated the country, Pakistan was fighting an almost full-scale war - Pakistani Nominal GDP still grew by $64 Billion!!!

So in ten years of democratic rule, i.e. from 2008-2018, Pakistan's Nominal GDP can grow by minimum of $128 Billion?

Pakistan's nominal GDP is now predicted to grow to at least $274 Billion by 2017 according to International Monetary Fund. Bangladesh's Nominal GDP by 2017 is expected to reach $177 Billion while Vietnam's is expected to touch $209 Billion respectively.

Mushy is coming back to destabalize the things....but guess, he wont the get the treament given to Benazir...

Again, you try your best to dodge the question for the third time. You made an accusation and an allegation by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

The failed bank of Goldman Sachs predicted in 2006 that Pakistan's Nominal GDP would reach only $209 Billion by 2015, instead, Pakistani GDP grew to $231 Billion in 2012.

How exactly has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined against Goldman Sachs predictions? I repeat, I do not understand your argument here. For Allah Subhanhu Wa-Ta'Allah and His Rasool Sallahu Alaihi Was-Sallam's sake, please clarify how has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined when it was only $167 Billion in 2008?

Lets resolve this issue first and then we can move onto the your other concerns. Also, as you keep nagging me, note the following:

In 10-years of the military-rule, when America had given Pakistan a blank cheque, Pakistan was affected by China's phenomenal growth, Pakistan's Nominal GDP only grew by $91 Billion. However, during the past 5 years, despite when a Prime Minister was assassinated, 2 huge floods devastated the country, Pakistan was fighting an almost full-scale war - Pakistani Nominal GDP still grew by $64 Billion!!!

So in ten years of democratic rule, i.e. from 2008-2018, Pakistan's Nominal GDP can grow by minimum of $128 Billion?

Pakistan's nominal GDP is now predicted to grow to at least $274 Billion by 2017 according to International Monetary Fund. Bangladesh's Nominal GDP by 2017 is expected to reach $177 Billion while Vietnam's is expected to touch $209 Billion respectively.

read this

http://dawn.com/2013/01/18/imf-concerned-over-pakistans-falling-reserves/

Again, you avoid the real question for the fourth time and instead offer me another dark and gloomy prediction about Pakistan's Foreign Reserves. What has this got to do with Pakistani Governments's Nominal GDP increase of $64 Billion from 2008-2012?

My brother, you made an accusation and an allegation by giving some figures from a bank from 2006 which was used to justify your point.

I'm asking the same question now for the fifth time:

How exactly has Pakistan's Nominal GDP declined against Goldman Sachs predictions? I repeat, I do not understand your argument here. If you are unable to answer this very simple question, please say so. Please stop dilly-dallying.

However, if you have any shame then please make Tawba for deliberately trying to preach lies against a Democratically Elected Government that has ruled the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for the past 5 years. If you do not know this, then please realise that in Al-Islam, your behaviour is considered Fitna, punishable by death. It is a crime and not a small matter.

I would like to correct the figures I gave above. Please note the following:

Salaam to all the Muslims

Pakistan's Economy during Military-Rule (October 12, 1999-March 16, 2008)

Pakistan's Nominal GDP 1999-2000: $74 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2000-2001: $72 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2001-2002: $73 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2002-2003: $84 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2003-2004: $98 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2004-2005: $110 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2005-2006: $128 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2006-2007: $143 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2007-2008: $164 Billion

Nine Years in Total
Total Nominal GDP Growth: $90 Billion
Average Growth Rate Per Year: $10 Billion

Pakistan's Economy under Democracy (March 17, 2008-March 16, 2013)

Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2008-2009: $162 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2009-2010: $177 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2010-2011: $210 Billion
Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $231 Billion

Four Years Only (As the financial year of 2012-2013 has not yet closed, data for this is not yet available)
Total Nominal GDP Growth: $69 Billion
Average GDP Growth Per Year: $17 Billion

If we take the average for the past 4 out of 5 years and for arguments sake use this figure of $17 Billion for the Financial Year 2012-2013, Pakistan's total Nominal GDP growth would amount to $86 Billion.

Therefore, under 9-Years of Military-Rule, Pakistan's Nominal GDP grew by $90 Billion while under only 5-Years of Democratic Rule, Pakistan's Nominal GDP has grown by $86 Billion.

Source: List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom