What's new

Pakistan needs way more provinces

My views are simple, i don't believe in a border but i do believe in a boundary.

Afghans in my opinion should be able to come and go, but we will not tolerate any aggressive or anti Pakistan afghans, criminals and mercenaries, we rejected afghans, we even rejected ghaffar khan, the man died of a broken heart, his own people rejected him how they are rejecting luffys kind.

Afghan claim this as their land, hell we claim Afghanistan as our land and we want it back so pure pushtoons care rule it, not some fakers and *** shakers.

Making more provinces is a good idea as only the locaqfls understand their problems, not some man in peshawar or lahore who is using all the funds to develop that particular area or city.

Ref him being a marwat, let me give him a taste of his own medicine who the hell are marwats, where do they fit in,what achievements can they show, what chapter of history have they written and the answer is very little, in front of a ghilzai marwat is just a mere servant.

Yes! Exactly my brother. Beautifully put

Acha Acha bhai.

I'm sure Marwat and Ghilzai are both very honorable people.

Technically speaking both ghilzai and marwats(lodhis) are cousins, sher malang is also a ghilzai. This member ghilzai has yet to explain his background.

Technically speaking both ghilzai and marwats(lodhis) are cousins, sher malang is also a ghilzai. This member ghilzai has yet to explain his background.

So is Sher Malang Karoti or Salmankhel?

Luffy saab, tumara maqsad kya hain?

Do you want a Pashtunistan?

I don't get why you make all the points that you do?

For what reason?

Shaitan havi sultan is making you confused about me. I am a proud pashtun nationalist, i am law abiding citizen of pakistan , serving humanity . i am not a separatist or antipakistani . My pashtun-ness doesnt automatically mean i am working for pakhtunistan or loy pakistan and my love love for pashtun qaum doesnt mean you have to question my loyalty to pakistan. I believe Pakistan is a multi-nation country and i have full right to live as a pashtun as well as pakistani.
And i believe that pashtuns living on both sides border are not different species, they are one and same people. Spitting on them is like spitting on myself.

So is Sher Malang Karoti or Salmankhel?

He is a suliemankhel, a branch of ghilzai.

Shaitan havi sultan is making you confused about me. I am a proud pashtun nationalist, i am law abiding citizen of pakistan , serving humanity . i am not a separatist or antipakistani . My pashtun-ness doesnt automatically mean i am working for pakhtunistan or loy pakistan and my love love for pashtun qaum doesnt mean you have to question my loyalty to pakistan. I believe Pakistan is a multi-nation country and i have full right to live as a pashtun as well as pakistani.
And i believe that pashtuns living on both sides border are not different species, they are one and same people. Spitting on them is like spitting on myself.

Well I can't relate to you as a Punjabi.

Other Punjabis such as Jatts, Gujjars have people on both sides of the border with India.

My tribe, Arain is only in Pakistan. So I cannot relate to how you feel. However, your nation comes first.

The reason Pashtuns get so much respect is because the rest of the Pakistanis in Pakistan give them so much tareef.

We non-Pashtun Pakistanis praise and build the reputation of the Pashtun qaum.

In Afghanistan the Tajiks and Uzbeks spit on Pashtuns.

When is the last time you seen a Tajik giving praise to the Pashtuns?

Soon in Afghanistan there will be another civil/ethnic war due to Pashtun being in majority.

Just think about this.

@TaimiKhan

Can you please add your thoughts as a Pashtun on this thread?

As a Punjabi, I have no understand of Luffy saab's views.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't relate to you as a Punjabi.

Other Punjabis such as Jatts, Gujjars have people on both sides of the border with India.

My tribe, Arain is only in Pakistan. So I cannot relate to how you feel. However, your nation comes first.

The reason Pashtuns get so much respect is because the rest of the Pakistanis in Pakistan give them so much tareef.

We non-Pashtun Pakistanis praise and build the reputation of the Pashtun qaum.

In Afghanistan the Tajiks and Uzbeks spit on Pashtuns.

When is the last time you seen a Tajik giving praise to the Pashtuns?

Soon in Afghanistan there will be another civil/ethnic war due to Pashtun being in majority.

Just think about this.

@TaimiKhan

Can you please add your thoughts as a Pashtun on this thread?

As a Punjabi, I have no understand of Luffy saab's views.

Its simple , if you are indulged in war of words with an indian jatt on this forum and in anger you say racist remarks against jatts then there is no way that pakistani jatts would be o.k with it.

By the way taimi khan or abu zolfiqar are more of defence think tanks, would give you expert opinions related to army, but have weak grasp on pashtuniyat.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going way off-topic.

- Whats your opinion if GoP makes each Division into a province?

Current divisions are:

Balochistan:
1. Kalat
2. Makran
3. Naseerabad
4. Quetta
5. Sibi
6. Zhob

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
1. Bannu
2. Dera Ismail Khan
3. Hazara
4. Kohat
5. Malakand
6. Mardan
7. Peshawar

Punjab:
1. Bahawalpur
2. Dera Ghazi Khan
3. Faisalabad
4. Gujranwala
5. Lahore
6. Multan
7. Rawalpindi
8. Sargodha
9. Sahiwal

Sindh
1. Hyderabad
2. Karachi
3. Larkana
4. Mirpur Khas
5. Sukkur

- Make two divisions out of Fata too.
- Sindhi's lose the most in this scenario.
- This takes care of Bahawalpur and Seraiki issue.

Its simple , if you are indulged in war of words with an indian jatt on this forum and in anger you say racist remarks against jatts then there is no way that pakistani jatts would be o.k with it.

By the way taimi khan or abu zolfiqar are more of defence think tanks, would give you expert opinions related to army, but have weak grasp on pashtuniyat.

how many indian punjabis migrated in masses to pakistan as a result of operation blue star? and how many pakistan punjab took?

pakistan punjab fought the indian punjab in 65 war, can you dare to fight those you call lar or bar pashtuns in afghanistan if the time comes??

i highly doubt so

please dont compare your situation to pakistan punjab, even though im not punjabi but punjabis are million times better pakistanis then pashtuns, and there are million reasons there and even you know it..

This is going way off-topic.

- Whats your opinion if GoP makes each Division into a province?

Current divisions are:

Balochistan:
1. Kalat
2. Makran
3. Naseerabad
4. Quetta
5. Sibi
6. Zhob

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
1. Bannu
2. Dera Ismail Khan
3. Hazara
4. Kohat
5. Malakand
6. Mardan
7. Peshawar

Punjab:
1. Bahawalpur
2. Dera Ghazi Khan
3. Faisalabad
4. Gujranwala
5. Lahore
6. Multan
7. Rawalpindi
8. Sargodha
9. Sahiwal

Sindh
1. Hyderabad
2. Karachi
3. Larkana
4. Mirpur Khas
5. Sukkur

- Make two divisions out of Fata too.
- Sindhi's lose the most in this scenario.
- This takes care of Bahawalpur and Seraiki issue.

Totally disagree......we do not need any more province in Pakistan ...do not forgot "" unity strength"" more province more corruption..

And i believe that pashtuns living on both sides border are not different species, they are one and same people. Spitting on them is like spitting on myself

Please reply straight forward.

What is your opinion about tajiks uzbeks, hazaras, turkmens and other non pashtun ethnic groups in aghanistan? Do you consider them afghan?

Do they consider themselves afghan?

I am asking this because i have seen tajiks other then kabuli tajiks don't consider themselves afghan.

We need provinces if based on national interest, if it happens on political gain then this is disaster.

each city should be declared a province /state etc.. that way teh warlord, drg lords and feudals will have more opportunity to loot, rob, rape and plunder ---

oen strong patriotic central govt is all that is needed ---and a guillotine in front of each political and bureaucratic office ---

My stand is same as always. We need more provinces for development and prosperity. Big provinces have made our integrity vulnerable and easy to exploit. Funds are being spent on capitals only which is frustrated for rest of population. I know it's because of corrupt and incompetent govts and politicians but if you are expecting that we will overcome this anytime soon than you are naive. Same politicians use this to divide and inflame people never to mention this situation is exploitable by any foreign power i.e. Sindhu, Seriki etc. For example Punjab is the largest province by populations and even bigger than many countries and has also sacrificed it's rightful share from water to NFC award, You didn't saw any Punjabi screaming when CM of Punjab agreed to significant cut in Punjab's share - but still being project as Punjab is robbing others. On other hand if you go to Punjab majority of funds are being spent on making Lahore Paris while rest of province being ignored. So, We must divide each province in smaller manageable units - more prosper people will automatically form united and prosper nation. Hungry man's priority is always fill his and his kids tummy than comes nation - You can disagree with this because you are blessed ones and haven't felt how horrible the poverty is. Sariki Province will not solve problem because in that case again only Multan will get developed plus will create more problem because other i.e. Bahawalpur 100% will ask for separate province and we will be in worse situation. So creating 9-10 provinces in Punjab will give opportunity to develop at-least 9/10 cities and will disburse the pressure from Lahore. Same applies to other provinces. So, this division was due in decades ago and we are already late.

Technically we are all humans, sons of Adam.

I don't have to explain my background to you or anyone else.

You just been ****** slapped by a Pakistani first and then a pushtoon, you just don't know how to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom