What's new

Pakistan needs way more provinces

Memory loss? On that forum you lied that you are basically from KPK settled in karachi. Generally i have no problem with people hiding their background, but you tried to decieve.

@topic
I fully support hindko speaking hazara province but then murree and attock should also be added it.

i never called you names, i never insulted you in pushto, please stop spreading lies.

What makes you think you are a pushtoon ?. We have so many people in kp and even Afghanistan who speak pushto but that doesn't make them pushtoon. These people were brought over as workers, builders, carpenters, and various other trades that the pushtoons wouldn't do due to their status, over time they adapted or culture and language but that doesn't make them pushtoon.

I am ghilzai i can trace my family over 500 years, can you say the same?i question you being a pushtoon, you most likely belong to the group i described above.

Taking murree or attock or hazara and making a province is the choice of the people that reside in those lands, you are not their representative, i don't think you are in any position to dictate.

You my friend are a racist bigot, who has no support of his own people let alone others.

Good day sir.

@luffy wroora let it go, have an opinion but don't let it turn in to hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Memory loss? On that forum you lied that you are basically from KPK settled in karachi. Generally i have no problem with people hiding their background, but you tried to decieve.

Wrong... I said my folks moved (from somewhere :whistle:)... but I am from Karachi which I said to that Indian who it seems have today become your Afghanistans ideological forefathers and in a century you will start adopting their customs too and come wearing a bindi and say namaste havi, I have successively been worked for British, Russians and Americans now its India's turn. That same Indian in a thread claimed he thinks I am a Punjabi so that your fellow Afghans (nation) would attack me. Now obviously being the poor lonely Indian on that site where abuse against Pakistan was constant he must have been a very noble-hearted person to be there. :cry: There wasn't even the remote possibility that he was there to exploit the ethnic issue and differences in Pakistan?

Also I would also be correct in one way if I said that (if I did) because there is a solid possibility that one of our ancestors (proven) came from there. Abdullah Ansari for a long time preached in what is now pakhtunkhwa and he is a proven ancestor and our ancestors did come through Iran (especially true for fathers side) rather than sea journey and it was a gradual process, that princess too was from Pakhtunkhwa and as I said for some time I have held the belief that she actually did exist as at least one person is sure about it. That being contested by a family member from the Indian side who has no reason to be a Muhajir chauvinist does raise questions if that narrative is true. If you want to discuss my background on which you are stuck like a ceiling fan during load shedding open a thread and I can answer each one of your queries though I do not believe it is the most productive thing you will spend your time on.

I do not know Luffy if you seriously invent things and are lying in which case... leave it! :rolleyes:...Or actually someone on that site is lying (which I do not believe is impossible having seen the hatred). What about the claim about shehrbano and yousaf khan? Lol.

Use a brain luffy, there you attack Quaid E Azam, I have posted your comments on Pakistan wishing like an idiot it didn't exist and discussing the possibility of it not existing (and it being a child of British/ Sikhs) and abusing Punjabis before, I could ask you why are you so quiet and reserved here? Its a survival tactic so that you live on PDF to regurgitate your nonsense. My real concern wasn't survival at least. My concern was defending my country and my worry was them saying something like this on that forum (which you did after learning my background) and giving my countrymen and other races a defence though I criticized Muhajirs constantly and regularly. Your comment:

Note that ansari is a low-caste of indian muslims, he is trying to connect himself with pir roshan a burki. This is common among indic muslims to have low self-esteem and almost every one of them connect himself to some foreign ancestry.

The dishonourable person who posts stuff like this about others background and has posted much worse on others becomes a ghairatmand, pure Pashtun the moment the talk veers to those Afghan (nation) women whose only job is to be beaten my ghairatmand men like you and be locked up in their homes. If you wonder why women are tortured and killed in your Afghanistan, why their hands are chopped off for looking at a guy, acid poured on their faces and chemicals added in their wells now you know why that happens by looking at your racist face in the mirror.

Btw I am sure ideological cousin @darkinsky would be greatly pleased as your comment and his replies combined have an ability to spark an ethnic war in this country. Fun thing-I doubt he considers me indic-or muhajir or whatever stupid term used anyway. So means I am raceless. I have no issue with that. Also your comment had surprising likeness with Toramana's comments.

Produce evidence or shut it. When people who were intolerant like you and sympathized with Afghanistan... asked about my identity I didn't speak about it very clearly and often even obfuscated it, diverging or ignoring. Of course I did say I consider myself Pashtun/am Pashtun to a number of people because it is true as ethnicity is something you choose-migrations of civilizations and merger with local communities proves this but your insecurity has no bounds. I would not be surprised by the way if my account, hacked by admin khan comes alive by the way to regurgitate your nonsense somehow. Do note its down for 6 months + now. If somehow it comes alive now it is not going to be me. He locked me out of my account and exact same thing happened to @afghanis_hehe who is here too by the way. ;) Lets see how long it takes him to expose who you really are.

Luffy whatever you are being paid for character assassination campaigns against anyone with negative views towards Afghanistan and to attack Pakistan by those guys its going to hurt you one day. These things don't work and when you work for someone they always abandon you. Its the issue of people in our countries nowadays that for a small amount of money they sell themselves very much like those women in kabul and helpless men and boys during the war who they draw as their inspiration... but those people are desperate, much better than you.

I thought you had said you were planning to put this behind you. Then you raise it again when the entire thing has been raised and buried over and over particularly something you said in a comment yourself. You want me to respect you for kissing Afghanistan on the backside and breathing the pure, beautiful air of my great Pakistani sarzameen I will not let you do that, I will not let a cancer spread in my country. Sorry, to become a Pashtun I do not have to become like you. I do not wish to hate everyone and be a racist. You and your MQM brothers can band together and slit my throat for it but I won't do it even in death... your issue is that I challenge your views and the ideology that feels that to be a Pashtun someone has to be proud of that pathetic nation called Afghanistan.

And Luffy do not open my mouth. I think I know a very big secret about you. A comment you posted was almost exactly identical to one posted by abassina afghan. Namely the one about you being the only guy defending Pashtuns on defence.pk from a tajik and it couldn't have been sher malang because I saw his profile too. Do not do this to yourself. This is why I have been saying for a long time you may be a paid Afghan national. Still I give you benefit of the doubt because it is not in my nature to make allegations.

I can very much let my suspicions run wild and literally spend hours poring over your posts. If it is seriously someone peddling this rubbish to you from the forum think about it first. They could say I am Sher bano's son when I know enough history to tell you that they had no son and point out exactly when you are wrong... a single case to note is the example I gave of Rehman Baba to make a point and you saying Sufi's never fight wars. I proved that wrong by telling you about Pir Roshan and his fight with pir baba and mughals about whom you did not even know.

I have been treating you with the little respect you already receive, trying to help you even on this site giving suggestions like making @Hyperion a Pashtun think tank and speaking against a think tank member who YOU PROVOKED and whose only fault is being emotional, talk to you in your language where nothing exept ethnic identity matters despite being a Nationalist so that beghairats like you do not feel that there is a bias against Pashtuns because despite your arrogance you may be from my land... if it is true it is my countries failure and as a result my failure and at times I hold my head and think... what massive mistake did we Pakistanis commit to have traitorous sons who spit on the soil that gave them birth?

I have lied to women, yes, cheated, yes, broken rules, yes, had crazy parties, yes... all allegations you can make... but for the past 2 years I have not told a lie and that is on the Quran. Believe this. You want me to say I am a Muhajir? No I will not say it because it is NO identity and means pilgrim, case to note is the Muhajirs who came to Pakhtunkhwa integrated fully-Karachites didn't which I believe is a mistake. I hold Muhajirs should have settled within the respective communities perhaps or if they could maintain their true culture which was lucknowi, gujrati, marathi etc. If you want to call me a Lucknowite however that is fine though I will hold that I identify with Pashtuns now which is an advantage to any sane minded Pashtun who has the interest of Pashtuns at heart because it helps you promote language, culture and history something you are too blind to see. You are also too blind to see I have defended Pashtuns on this forum most vociferously... not because I am insecure like you and have to define my identity by bashing everyone else but so that I reduce the chances of some Pashtun feeling there is bias and discrimination against him and becoming the next monkey d luffy.

You can enrage a very simple person Luffy. You should be awarded for provocation.

lag ta hain ghilzai saab luffy saab say mukabala kar sak tha hain. :lol:

i never called you names, i never insulted you in pushto, please stop spreading lies.

What makes you think you are a pushtoon ?. We have so many people in kp and even Afghanistan who speak pushto but that doesn't make them pushtoon. These people were brought over as workers, builders, carpenters, and various other trades that the pushtoons wouldn't do due to their status, over time they adapted or culture and language but that doesn't make them pushtoon.

I am ghilzai i can trace my family over 500 years, can you say the same?i question you being a pushtoon, you most likely belong to the group i described above.

Taking murree or attock or hazara and making a province is the choice of the people that reside in those lands, you are not their representative, i don't think you are in any position to dictate.

You my friend are a racist bigot, who has no support of his own people let alone others.

Good day sir.

Rora, he is a Marwat & hes my Brother ! :tup:

And he is also a Pashtun Nationalist & in that zeal he does get a little emotional & doesn't choose his words very carefully but hes still One of Us ! :kiss3:

Khair, what are your thoughts about :

(a) Our relation with Afghanistan

(b) the Durrand Line

(c) the dissolution of all the current provinces & instead having each administrative division to be raised to provincial level with as much autonomy to be devolved to them as reasonably possible. Let each make their own laws, protect their own dominant culture & language, tax their own people & spend it as they see fit from what they earn from taxation, royalty & inter-provincial trade.

A little like how each 'State (Province)' in the United States is allowed to function !

@Monkey D Luffy : Bandaa bunnn ! :angry:

Good day sir.

You just said your views belong to you and his to him... that turns into you abusing him in Pashto. :lol:

Welcome to what I have been going through for at least an year. Here he is a little reserved. On the other forum... you have no idea. The bold part I have been telling him for years but he says he is representative of lar (Pakistani) Pashtuns and refuses to budge. :lol:

Every patriotic Pashtun from this site has unfortunately at least once in his life been declared a non-pashtun by our friend here. Some examples include @Astanosh Khan and @ Rescue Ranger is non-pashtun... next is luftwaffe... :lol:

Me, I am actually of Muhajir birth if you wish to call it that. Personally making efforts to integrate completely as a Pashtun and believe of myself as such. Still loyal to the Firangi Mahal house and the Ansari family (my family) because a lot of Muslim Leaguers came from here which I believe is a solid part of our history but otherwise... culture changes, things change. Ze Pashtun yam aw zama watan Pakistan de... first second and last. Nice to meet you Ghilzai. :)

I go through this daily for the past week or so... think of this as a tennis game and me being a tennis ball, MQM trolls bash me on one side for being against them and even going as far as questioning that imposed identity called Muhajir and on the other side are the Afghan nationals here and their sympathizers though I do not know if Luffy is one though I have suspicions.

Rora, he is a Marwat & hes my Brother ! :tup:

And he is also a Pashtun Nationalist & in that zeal he does get a little emotional & doesn't choose his words very carefully but hes still One of Us ! :kiss3:

Khair, what are your thoughts about :

(a) Our relation with Afghanistan

(b) the Durrand Line

(c) the dissolution of all the current provinces & instead having each administrative division to be raised to provincial level with as much autonomy to be devolved to them as reasonably possible. Let each make their own laws, protect their own dominant culture & language, tax their own people & spend it as they see fit from what they earn from taxation, royalty & inter-provincial trade.

A little like how each 'State (Province)' in the United States is allowed to function !

@Monkey D Luffy : Bandaa bunnn ! :angry:

My views are simple, i don't believe in a border but i do believe in a boundary.

Afghans in my opinion should be able to come and go, but we will not tolerate any aggressive or anti Pakistan afghans, criminals and mercenaries, we rejected afghans, we even rejected ghaffar khan, the man died of a broken heart, his own people rejected him how they are rejecting luffys kind.

Afghan claim this as their land, hell we claim Afghanistan as our land and we want it back so pure pushtoons care rule it, not some fakers and *** shakers.

Making more provinces is a good idea as only the locals understand their problems, not some man in peshawar or lahore who is using all the funds to develop that particular area or city.

Ref him being a marwat, let me give him a taste of his own medicine who the hell are marwats, where do they fit in,what achievements can they show, what chapter of history have they written and the answer is very little, in front of a ghilzai marwat is just a mere servant.

People demand more provinces because there is no local govt.

Funny thing is that people who oppose more provinces on ethnic lines do not see that the current provinces are also based on ethnic lines.

I would say dividing provinces on ethnic lines would benefit Pakistan as long it is done peacefully.

When balochistan was made a province, the baloch pashtuns more or less accepted that. Similarly, bahawalpur.

My views are simple, i don't believe in a border but i do believe in a boundary.

Afghans in my opinion should be able to come and go, but we will not tolerate any aggressive or anti Pakistan afghans, criminals and mercenaries, we rejected afghans, we even rejected ghaffar khan, the man died of a broken heart, his own people rejected him how they are rejecting luffys kind.

Afghan claim this as their land, hell we claim Afghanistan as our land and we want it back so pure pushtoons care rule it, not some fakers and *** shakers.

Making more provinces is a good idea as only the locals understand their problems, not some man in peshawar or lahore who is using all the funds to develop that particular area or city.

Ref him being a marwat, let me give him a taste of his own medicine who the hell are marwats, where do they fit in,what achievements can they show, what chapter of history have they written and the answer is very little, in front of a ghilzai marwat is just a mere servant.

Acha Acha bhai.

I'm sure Marwat and Ghilzai are both very honorable people.

Yaaar I'd be honest with you, I never could understand Lar's infatuation with Afghanistan ! They - the Bars - look down upon you, have tried to destabilize those regions from day 1, call you names, ridicule your language & your culture as something that isn't 'pure' anymore & are in bed with the Farsiwans !

And yet you guys still consider the Lar Pashtun - Bar Pashtun - Eik Qaum !

Yeh kiyaa logic hai ?

Tell me honestly if the tables were turned do you really think that they would have accepted you as refugees like the way you did ?

Dont try to be smart with me boy, you cant verify your origin to people on internet. I am not a kamaya, karigar/kasabgar but i consider them part of pashtun nation. Remember kid, not all of them are of non-pashtun descent, most of them are descendants of pashtuns who gave up pakhtunwali and adopted those professions thus they lost the right to call themselves Pashtuns. You are in 21st century, you no longer has superiority over those kasabgars. The kasabgar would exceed you through education by becoming doctor, engineer etc while you despite being a true pashtun would be merely a driver, watchman or labourer.....be broad-minded

Dont try to be smart with me boy, you cant verify your origin to people on internet. I am not a kamaya, karigar/kasabgar but i consider them part of pashtun nation. Remember kid, not all of them are of non-pashtun descent, most of them are descendants of pashtuns who gave up pakhtunwali and adopted those professions thus they lost the right to call themselves Pashtuns. You are in 21st century, you no longer has superiority over those kasabgars. The kasabgar would exceed you through education by becoming doctor, engineer etc while you despite being a true pashtun would be merely a driver, watchman or labourer.....be broad-minded

Luffy saab, tumara maqsad kya hain?

Do you want a Pashtunistan?

I don't get why you make all the points that you do?

For what reason?

You are stuck in stupid tribalism and your arrogance is pathetic and embarrassing, whoever reads your post would laugh at your akhroat-behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom