What's new

Pakistan needs to come out of destructive India mindset: US

Well, there are no such pests coming from across the Sino-Indian border, yet the Indian Army still talks of a "two-front war".

So short answer: No.

You'd still find a reason to be aggressive towards China and Pakistan.

Do you understand what was meant by two front war, I know a lot of people just want to twist it, but trying to see if you are interested to know fact.

Two front war is defensive position, if attacked prepare to fight on two front. There is a big if attacked, how is that offensive?

By predicting a future Sino-Indian war, the Indian Army is choosing China as an enemy.

Indian Army fears attack from China by 2017 - Hindustan Times

Not surprising. India itself... has already chosen China as its national "boogeyman", so it makes sense for their Army to follow suit.

Are you naive or pretending to be one???? You are suggesting here that IA defines their strategies based on what is published in Indian newspapers!!!!...Comon dude give us a break....

We all know that a skirmish b/w India and Pakistan is not a wild imagination...It is very much possible...China being an all-weather friend of Pakistan can always join in...History also points to the same...So IA has to be full of dumb if they chose not to prepare for 2 front war....This is basics...You always prepare for the worst...b/w IA chief never said that we will attack on 2 fronts...This is the spin that hawkish counterparts across the border gave to his comments...All he said was that we can sustain two front war....Big difference if you are interested in what was said vs how it was interpreted...

Back to the point:

What incentive does Pakistan have, to clamp down on anti-India militants?

Will India be friendly towards Pakistan then?

India isn't exactly friendly to her other neighbours anyway.

Love the way some of our Chinese members tweak and twist facts ;). Make Pakistan the 'innocent lamb' and India the 'agressor'

Keep peddling the snake oil

Love the way some of our Chinese members tweak and twist facts ;). Make Pakistan the 'innocent lamb' and India the 'agressor'

Keep peddling the snake oil

It's not snake oil. :no:

Just ask the Chinese members, the Pakistani members, the Sri Lankan members, the Nepalese members, the Bangladeshi members... etc.

The only ones here, who think that India is an "innocent lamb", are the Indians themselves.

Opinions of members on certain self selecting internet (Pakistani :lol:) fora don't matter

Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are friendly countries with wrt India. Heck we have an open border policy with Nepal, Nepali citizens get full economic advantages in India.

Bangladesh, Srilanka we're almost done signing FTAs with them.. We have undersea electricity cables with Sri Lanka, we provide them with a significant fraction of their refined petroleum.

Pretty soon we'll have full integration of our railways network with Bangladesh ;)

Pakistan and China? Special creatures which require special treatment. Pakistan is extra special though

Back to the point:

What incentive does Pakistan have, to clamp down on anti-India militants?

Will India be friendly towards Pakistan then?

India isn't exactly friendly to her other neighbours anyway.

The fact that it will save innocent people from getting killed by these maniacs is not good enough for you?

The fact that it will save innocent people from getting killed by these maniacs is not good enough for you?

Countries have a duty to their own citizens, no one else.

I bet you didn't complain, when the Chinese government accused the "Tibetan government in exile" (in India), of being behind the ethnic unrest in Tibet.

Leading to the deaths of many Chinese civilians.

Not your problem right?

Or when India mass-deported the ethnic Chinese in India, after the 1962 war?

Not your problem right?

US can lick a rod.

A defeated country in Afghanistan barking up the wrong tree.

I bet you didn't complain, when the Chinese government accused the "Tibetan government in exile" (in India), of being behind the ethnic unrest in Tibet.

Leading to the deaths of many Chinese civilians.

Not your problem right?
If such thing happen,it will be our problem because tibetan refugees are allowed to be in india under the condition that we wont allow any anti china activities by them.In fact,china have appreciated indias stand-in not allowing even anti china demonstration by them,let alone crossing the border and organising unrest.

Not your problem right?
If it is true,it is our mistake and really shameful thing to do.

Its unfortunate that you are justifying terrorism, just cause it is coming from outside the jurisdiction of a certain country.

Leading to the deaths of many Chinese civilians.Not your problem right?

Firstly, there is no proof that it was in fact the Tibetan government in exile who fomented the riots in Tibet. As long as no Tibetan refugee crosses into Tibet, from India, with a gun in his hand there is not much Indian government can do. Look at Kashmir, we have separatist leaders sitting there and inciting violence and all Indian government can do is put him under house arrest for a month or two. There is nothing wrong with peaceful protests. India officially recognizes Tibet as a part of China, there should be no reason for complains. Having said that though I personally would like to see the exiled government be banned if it helps in improving relationship with China.

Not your problem right?

Unfortunate, but that was during war time, that too 50 years ago. And not all of them were deported, only the ones from Assam were put in camps. Incidents like these happen all around the world. However I would like the Indian Government to apologize to the Indian-Chinese people who suffered in 1962.

In my openion we cannot expect pakistan to stop anti india mindset until the issues between us are solved.But pakistan should stop the breeding of terrorism originating from its soil-like mumbai attacks,parliament attack etc.A few days back i watched hafeez sayeed ranting on jihad against india publicly-if pakistan doesn't stop such things,it will result in more mumbai type attacks,which will damage pakistan more in the long run.

When India goes to buy weapons it cries China and Pakistan. Then after it secures the orders and acquires the weapons it wants peace with its neighbhours. Then it steals water and wants peace. Then it sets up a parallel Tibet Government on Indian soil against China and wants peace with China. Then its lanuches satellites for Israel and want jobs in the Middle East. Wanted friendship with Sri Lanka but funded the terror organization and sicide hindu bombers for th LTTE.

Indian mindset will never leave any chance for peace with its neighbhours. If you have counter points of any of the above list facts not trolls

Its unfortunate that you are justifying terrorism, just cause it is coming from outside the jurisdiction of a certain country.

I'm not justifying anything. :wave:

If people are blowing each other up in other countries, it's not our place to intervene. I'd like to keep that nonsense as far away from China as possible. We aren't the "world police", that is America's job.

The Chinese government's job, is to take care of the Chinese people.

I would be pretty pissed... if the CPC was using its efforts and resources, to help Indian citizens, instead of Chinese citizens.

As long as no Tibetan refugee crosses into Tibet, from India, with a gun in his hand there is not much Indian government can do.

Isn't half a century enough?

The mere fact that another "Tibetan government" exists, and is being hosted by another country... is contributing greatly to the unrest.

Of course, everyone knew that, including Nehru.

Back
Top Bottom