What's new

Pakistan Navy's SSM and IN SSM Threat

You forgot about C-602 with a range of 280 kms, can be launched from F-22p !
That 280km is for export version as per wiki or maybe only written as 280 KM so that no one can object the 300KM law.

Last edited:
If u research some more on various authentic websites ...u would know that Agostas 90B do use C-803 rather than ten Exocet....The Agosta 70B uses tHe exocet ......The question still remains how do we match Klub missle (220km) abroad the INS Talwar class and the Brahmos.....If C-602 could have been used then it should have been used on F-22P.....C-802A is pretty good too but if we had C-602 then we would have standoff capability

If u research some more on various authentic websites ...u would know that Agostas 90B do use C-803 rather than ten Exocet....The Agosta 70B uses tHe exocet ......The question still remains how do we match Klub missle (220km) abroad the INS Talwar class and the Brahmos.....If C-602 could have been used then it should have been used on F-22P.....C-802A is pretty good too but if we had C-602 then we would have standoff capability

there's no such thing as "agosta 70B" and NOOO agosta 90Bs CANNOT fire chinese missiles!
but they can be integrate with harpoons!
our older agosta 70s are equiped with harpoon!

I am worried about the fact that some of our ships carry antship missles that are in less range in than the ones that IN ships carry
Our F-22 P carries the C-802A with 180km range
Our Type-21 Carries Exocet with 180km range
The Coming Alamghir (Oliverd Perry) Class will carry SM-1R 1 with 174km or the Harpoon Block-II with range in excess of 130km

While the INS Talwar carries the 3M-54E with range of 220km
INS Rajput Carries the Brahmos with 290km strike range.....Though I am not sure that whether they r still testing it or is it active and if active how effective:undecided:

All PN Frigates will have first strike capability against all other IN ships including:
Delhi Class destroyer
Bramaputra Class Frigate
Godavari Class Frigate
Niligiri Calss Frigate

The point is what can or what is PN:pakistan: planning to do to counter the 3M-54E onboard the Talwar class frigates

F22P > c802 > 120km
Type 21 > Exocet removed on transfer from UK > 3 of 6 refittted with RGM-84 Harpoon > 140 km
Alamghir (Oliverd Perry) Class > if any US SSM then RGM-84 Harpoon > 140 km . If any then SM-1 Medium Range Blocks VI/VIA/VIB (RIM-66E) > SAM with secondary AShM role, out to 46km

F22P > c802 > 120km
Type 21 > Exocet removed on transfer from UK > 3 of 6 refittted with RGM-84 Harpoon > 140 km
Alamghir (Oliverd Perry) Class > if any US SSM then RGM-84 Harpoon > 140 km . If any then SM-1 Medium Range Blocks VI/VIA/VIB (RIM-66E) > SAM with secondary AShM role, out to 46km

or the SM-2 block III with 100 KM range. :)

there's no such thing as "agosta 70B" and NOOO agosta 90Bs CANNOT fire chinese missiles!
but they can be integrate with harpoons!
our older agosta 70s are equiped with harpoon!

My mistake it was just Agosta 70 rather than 70B

But I still maintain abt the C-803 and the Agosta 90B
here is the link as a proof....read it till the end
MissileThreat ::

Back
Top Bottom