What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

Re-upping shot, as previous tweet was deleted. Via @Fbi6fgjRl130q4U. I do think these are Pakistani hulls but tbc, of course its possible Hudong has joined Huangpu in building new hulls for #PLAN. In any case impressive progress. Also unusual & lovely (drone?) picture quality. https://t.co/gJPrDqZfxG
IMG_20210219_094330.jpeg

The main gun, 76mm, is mounted on the superstructure (visible in the picture). Alamgir has harpoon launchers not Harba.

I can be wrong about 4 launch tubes on front so, thanks.

I got my answer today about the Chinese Type-55 ship. I used to consider it as a Destroyer but today after seeing a video on YouTube I'm clear that it's a Naval Cruiser and not a Naval Destroyer.

Also, can someone elaborate on the fact that PN is looking to acquire some 4 Type-52D in the coming time? :pakistan:

The main gun, 76mm, is mounted on the superstructure (visible in the picture). Alamgir has harpoon launchers not Harba.

Yes, where traditionally the gun was mounted at front of ship is where OHPs had their Standard SAM fixture, this was removed prior to delivery to Pakistan so we placed Harpoons there instead.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom