What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

Source the turbofan - a critical component of the missile from a foreign country and that too without inviting a huge outcry from the West ? Not possible . It ai'nt the 90's anymore and there's not an iota of evidence that it's happening . Just the same old wild conjectures to explain/rationalize the facts .

But according to you , you can't prove it either since there are no source .

But according to you , you can't prove it either since there are no source .

Tell me , why does the burden of proof lies on the claimant ? I do not need to prove anything , it isn't me saying that the turbofan is being sourced in from outside , right ? That is something you need to prove . All official sources state the fact that " Babur is produced in Pakistan " and their words are more credible than a forum member's doubt or failure to digest a fact . It is that simple and pointless to argue on conspiracy theories/crazy guessing when you cant bring any source to support it or back it up with .

Your what-ifs have no end .

You didn't get my point- Pakistan & China has close relations & such a technology transfer can take place.By the way we did also buy some russian turbofans ( 36 MT I think ) as a contingency measure for Nirbhay.Did western world bat an eye?

You didn't get my point- Pakistan & China has close relations & such a technology transfer can take place.By the way we did also buy some russian turbofans ( 36 MT I think ) as a contingency measure for Nirbhay.Did western world bat an eye?

There's no point actually . Just members going round and round in circles and failing to understand a simple thing . I am not asking all the possible outcomes of a given situation , this isn't a probability lecture . Your what-ifs can include a hundred more things too . What if the Babur's turbofan is alien technology ? Can you prove it is the real question and I know for one that you cant . You cant digest this thing either .

There's no point actually . Just members going round and round and failing to understand a simple thing . Your what-ifs can include a hundred more things too . What if the Babur is alien technology ? Can you prove it is the real question and I know for one that you cant . You cant digest this thing either .

Here is your original argument ''Source the turbofan - a critical component of the missile from a foreign country and that too without inviting a huge outcry from the West ?.''

The problem is the argument is flawed,as you have already source many critical components & entire systems from you know who and haven't faced much of problems with that.

And call me a doubting Thomas,I will still only believe when you guys show us an institute in Pakistan having experience & capability of developing a turbofan and a production center able to produce a miniature turbofan.

Man I didn't knew despite having a Naval Cruise Missile of their own Indians on this forum are hell scared because of this cruise missile being given to Pakistan so sad Indians :rofl:

Man I didn't knew despite having a Naval Cruise Missile of their own Indians on this forum are hell scared because of this cruise missile being given to Pakistan so sad Indians :rofl:
Zarvan dude,any specific reason for changing your avatar??

Here is your original argument ''Source the turbofan - a critical component of the missile from a foreign country and that too without inviting a huge outcry from the West ?.''

The problem is the argument is flawed,as you have already source many critical components & entire systems from you know who and haven't faced much of problems with that.

And call me a doubting Thomas,I will still only believe when you guys show us an institute in Pakistan having experience & capability of developing a turbofan and a production center able to produce a miniature turbofan.

In the past , yes . Today the insecurities and restrictions have increased and it isn't possible to continue doing that without the Uncle Sam either notifying the whole world or taking action by itself .

I would rather not waste further time over doubts and semantics . Quote or mention me when you have something to back it with . Until then , it's what if and the n ways , you can try to explain it .

In the past , yes . Today the insecurities and restrictions have increased and it isn't possible to continue doing that w

What sort of restrictions do China have?And what about components which Pakistan have no production facilities for? (ICs,Microprocessors and like)

Tell me , why does the burden of proof lies on the claimant ? I do not need to prove anything , it isn't me saying that the turbofan is being sourced in from outside , right ? That is something you need to prove .

How can I prove something is not ??

Don't you think it is always easier to prove the 'turbofan is produced in Pakistan' rather than to prove it is not ??

All official sources state the fact that " Babur is produced in Pakistan " and their words are more credible than a forum member's doubt or failure to digest a fact . It is that simple and pointless to argue on conspiracy theories/crazy guessing when you cant bring any source to support it or back it up with .

Funny considering the fact that you were the one who raised doubt on the credibility of INS glitch of Nirbhay test when it was the official source .

Yes we are very afraid because Pakistan bought a sub-sonic 280km AShM from China .

How can I prove something is not ??

Don't you think it is always easier to prove the 'turbofan is produced in Pakistan' rather than to prove it is not ??

Funny considering the fact that you were the one who raised doubt on the credibility of INS glitch of Nirbhay test when it was the official source .

Yes we are very afraid because Pakistan bought a sub-sonic 280km AShM from China .
Mr How much you are scared is evident from your posts so no point in hiding your Armed Forces and you guys are hell scared

Back
Top Bottom