What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but please dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.

Veena Malik, Ali Zafar, Rahat, Adnan Sami and counting more.

Jintao ka AVATAR pakka gayish hai.

thanks for the compliment
YA+cats.jpg

they were invited, didnt go to find opportunities:D

stop BS plzz...

Invited by whom? And they are spending more time in India than Pakistan. Adnan Sami even took Indian citizenship.Pakistan artists are always wel come but then come out of denial mode that Why any Pakistani national will move to India? The obvious answer will be for better prospectus and opportunities.It's natural human tendency.

I think most Indian friends views on here are of the opinion Pakistanis will come flooding into their nation and be a burden on the tax payer in India. I think any Pakistani wanting to go to India specifically to improve their lifes would be crazy. Why would anyone want to leave their nation - a nation that they have so badly desired and wanted and suffered so much to have then want to leave it to come to India? Is India the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is the job and financial security so rich in India that Pakistanis will leave their homes to come to? Is an indian green card worth so much?

I can see why they believe the border control should be lapse as regards to the old and student getting visas easier - i dont agree with it and think its a mistake but please dont be under the misapprehension that their will be millions of people crossing the border - trust me i think not.
may be you don't know this but many Pakistanis are "missing" in India dude. they come here on tourist visa and go missing!
though i can't blame them- its a human nature to be in a peacefull environment.

Invited by whom? And they are spending more time in India than Pakistan. Adnan Sami even took Indian citizenship.Pakistan artists are always wel come but then come out of denial mode that Why any Pakistani national will move to India? The obvious answer will be for better prospectus and opportunities.It's natural human tendency.

dont make urself & ur country joke...
adnan sami was special case & ask ur directors & producers who are begging Pakistani artists

lol at better prospectus..:D its just big cheap market thts it:D

dont make urself & ur country joke...
adnan sami was special case & ask ur directors & producers who are begging Pakistani artists

lol at better prospectus..:D its just big cheap market thts it:D

ohhh really......lollywood was dead about 30 years ago
these pakistani artists have talent that's why they were in India.......so we don't have much money to waste on outsiders..:lol:

Very true but the situation, as I'm sure you're willing to concede, is pretty different these days there is a (somewhat) de,octacially elected govt in power currently whereas before their was military dictatorship. Obviously the military still holds far too much authority and power which it is not willing to give up but for the sake of Pakistan's future the military are having to listen to (to an nextent)the civil govt which means this time is more likely to succeed. Obviously we are not fully there, terror infrastructure still exists in P0K as well as the backing given to terror outfits in Paksitan to conduct fund raising and training on their soil against India. But giving PM MMS his due he has taken a very wise attitude to this topic- the restraint he showed after 26/11 despite overwhelming public and political pressure for military action is testament to this. Not to mention his active engagement and revival of peace talks after 26/11 and moves like "cricket diplomacy" are directly down to his vision. And people say he is indecisive and a puppet,must because he doesn't grandstand like the rest of the political scum in India doesn't mean he's not there methodically working behind the scenes fro the greater good of the nation.

I completely get what you are saying. I do think MMS is a terrific PM with some of the absolute incompetent people around him. Like I said, the convictions behind such a measure is clear to all of us. But, a negotiation is a give and take. There is a keyword in a negotiation called 'threshold', the line that either side wouldn't cross. To me, threshold for Pakistan seems to be entire Kashmir in their hands and nothing less. As long as their military could help it, that would be the case. So I cannot understand dolling out the concessions to Pakistan, especially when we are happy with the status quo, at least politically.

I completely get what you are saying. I do think MMS is a terrific PM with some of the absolute incompetent people around him. Like I said, the convictions behind such a measure is clear to all of us. But, in reality a negotiation is a give and take. There is a keyword in a negotiation called 'threshold', the line that either side wouldn't cross. To me, threshold for Pakistan seems to be entire Kashmir in their hands and nothing less. As long as their military could help it, that would be the case. So I again question the realistic aspect of such measure.

There should be some confidence building between two nations first. No need to take panic decisions.There is already belief deficit on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom