What's new

Pakistan national anthem's video made by an indian!!!!!

pkpatriotic

Reaction score
Pakistan national anthem made by an indian!!!!!

I Thanks & appriciated such nice and sincere efforts made by Kadar Khan an indian fellow, towards good & friendly relationship.:enjoy::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great. I see a lot of this living out in the Diaspora but it's a shame it doesn't happen back home. In this century it will be different as the tyranny of ignorance and fear will be overcome with knowledge and rational thinking.

wut about those films in which every Pakistani is shown as a terrorist.......aye dil jalaey lol..

wut about those films in which every Pakistani is shown as a terrorist.......aye dil jalaey lol..

What about those movies which promote Indi-Pak friendship and try to show how nice people on the both side are?

Nice video...... my video is response to it:

:cheers: 2 our freinship.....

Thank you for your genuine efforts and hard work. The video is very emotionally moving. I completely agree with you that peace is the only way to get out of this nightmare that has been brought on to people from both side. It can only start when all the occupied territory is handed back to its rightful owners. That will be the first step and than trade between two nations along with cultural exchanges will help in achieving the dreams of your and many more individuals from both side.

nice...we will have to mature into a South Asian Union one day...with strong federalism and free enterprise, healthcare and food, education and security...

I think....you saw only sunny deol movies.........or jp dutta movies....... :cheesy:

what about nana patekar and ajay,they have done few movies like that against Pak.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

What about those movies which promote Indi-Pak friendship and try to show how nice people on the both side are?

havent seen or heard of any movie like that.

what about nana patekar and ajay,they have done few movies like that against Pak.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

havent seen or heard of any movie like that.

THAN IT IS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE LIKE YOU GET CREATIVE AND PRODUCE ONE FOR A CHANGE.

i guess mai hu na by shahrukh khan was that kind of movie..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom