What's new

Pakistan must not give India MFN status

The manufacturing costs in the EU and US are much higher than Pakistan, giving us a trade advantage. The same is not true with India. In fact it's worse, since Indians companies enjoy economies of scale.

Free trade with India would ruin Pakistani industries.

Moreover, it would stifle any chance of developing our own capabilities if the market is flooded with inexpensive Indian products.

Dude, economies of scale is dependent on quantity but only theoretically, practically its quantity + quality.

dont u think a rising middle class in india wud care bout basic quality need. if u are sure that pakistani rice is of better quality the it shud be an advantage for u by opening up markets. coz then it wud be a head to head competition between both rice and better quality will win.

Also, an open free market wud increase the no of sellers from both sides. so economies of scale will hold true for both indian and pakistani vendors......

plz analyse !

Thanks !

Pakistan if u open up ur market u'll have world class products..
Ex;- Auto's
like these:-

tata-pr1ma-prima-concept-img_10.jpg

Land-Rover-LRX-2012-Black.jpg

jaguar-xj-2010-concept-1.jpg

Mahindra-Scorpio-Hybrid-2.jpg

Bajaj+Pulsar+200cc+Modified.jpg

tvs-apache-160-rtr-fi.jpg

Otherwise these will remain in ur dreams in ur Life
Even if u want a Euro class class car,india can provide u
it's here TATA Nano

tata-nano-europa-20.jpg

If u don't want that u can easy go for a Nano equivalent by pakistan car maker

sitara1.jpg

Keep politics outside..
Wage war with Indian army,IN,IAF...
Even have the highest hate for India,no problem..
wage war with Evil bharatis,
But don't wage a war against Indian products..
War is not gonna happen between pak and india in this century,Why do u waste u r life by riding those old gen bikes cars,and other engineering products..
Don't waste precious time in ur life...
U'll also grow india will also grow,it will be win-win to both..
All the best..

FYI:-the above automobiles are :-
TATA prima,land-rover,jaguar(both are TATA's Son's),mahindra scorpio,Pulsar 220,TVS Apache RTR and finally NANO and last one is Sitara..

Yes all of us in Pakistan drive donkey carts. We dont have access to international cars. We have never seen a toyota or honda.

Typical Bharti Mentality.

Yes all of us in Pakistan drive donkey carts. We dont have access to international cars. We have never seen a toyota or honda.

haha wait a second dude,are u comparing Toyata and honda with Jaguar and Landrover??:what:
So wat is the latest toyata car in pakistan..?
For ur information,Toyata is making a car Etios only for India..
toyota-etios-2.jpg

I know u have seen toyata and Honda cars and it's available in pakistan,But which model and which generation cars??
The same old models which people in india used and trashed it??

Tell me which is the latest motorcycle in pakistan???

Toyoto and Honda are nothing when compared to Jaguar and land rover
Check out:
this is latest Toyata Model fortuner
toyota-fortuner-front.jpg

This is Land rover's latest one...
_land-rover-lrx-1.jpg

I think u came to know the difference between toyota and Land rover
BTW is Toyota Fortuner is available in pakisan????/

Last edited:
Upon advice from Bharat, BD has recently threat EU to face leagal proceedings in case of extending exclusive trade with Pakistan textile indutry.

Why shall Pakistan give undue favors to India?

About those above posted pretty pictures.
Care to tell us how many of such cars are existed?
Those are concept cars developed by foreign design companies for the sake of marketing and will never be put into production.

Whats with the guy "Jai Hind" he seems to be giving thanks left , right and centre. I have a suggestion. I know there are many Pakistanis who are good in IT, I think Indian companies should use this talent in back office companies say based in the UAE and use them to our benefit.

You didnt understood his approach..He is banned now only for this,,,he didnt even made 1 single post and got BANNED.

He played smart for like month and with all thanks.. All Member read or said "Jai Hind" thousand time:yahoo::yahoo:

Developereo said:
Free trade with India would ruin Pakistani industries.

Moreover, it would stifle any chance of developing our own capabilities if the market is flooded with inexpensive Indian products.

No wonder you signed a free trade agreement with China :rolleyes:

haha wait a second dude,are u comparing Toyata and honda with Jaguar and Landrover??:what:
So wat is the latest toyata car in pakistan..?
For ur information,Toyata is making a car Etios only for India..
toyota-etios-2.jpg

I know u have seen toyata and Honda cars and it's available in pakistan,But which model and which generation cars??
The same old models which people in india used and trashed it??

Tell me which is the latest motorcycle in pakistan???

Leave it Vikramaditya.. don't waste your energy for it...
If you will tell them about Jaguar and Landrover, they will start again India bashing by telling us that TATA just piad money to purchase them but technology is still of british origin and still Indian cars quality is worst in world bla...bla...bla..:blah::blah:

Its simple, most of auto parts which they are buying from Japan they can get it from India at cheaper rates.. Their business houses can access Indian industries more easily because of distance and language of communication ..

Upon advice from Bharat, BD has recently threat EU to face leagal proceedings in case of extending exclusive trade with Pakistan textile indutry.

Those are concept cars developed by foreign design companies for the sake of marketing and will never be put into production.
Are u kidding me...there are many Fortuners,pulsar,TVS apaches,TATA nano's,Jaguar...

I think u haaven't seen them in pakistan..

It's all left to u,don't flame on me...
And i'm also in favor of pakistan not giving MFN status to India..:yahoo:
i hope they never give:cheers:

Few links where you will find Ex-showroom prices for all of them
New Cars, Used Cars, India Buy Cars, Sell Cars, New Car Prices
New Cars, New Car Prices, New Cars 2010, India Car, New Car India | CarDekho.com

You can buy the same international cars for a fraction of the price from India (coz they are made in India). How much extra are you willing to pay for your false pride?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well does toyoto or honda cars match this one??
06.jpeg

its Jag XK
Availabe in india..
On road price...
92Lakhs...

You can buy the same international cars for a fraction of the price from India (coz they are made in India). How much extra will you pay for your false pride?:rolleyes:

We are paying because of our corrupt rulers, Japanese use unfair means to block any competitor.

Otherwise many times local manufacturing started but closed by corrupt govt.

Although Chinese is better option but since Zardari cannot refuse Indian proposal and for Indian investors it is best moment to neutralize Japanese mafia... rest you know how to proceed.

remember it was Zardari who offered to buy used Indian buses against new Chinese buses.

We are paying because of our corrupt rulers, Japanese use unfair means to block any competitor.

Otherwise many times local manufacturing started but closed by corrupt govt.

Although Chinese is better option but since Zardari cannot refuse Indian proposal and for Indian investors it is best moment to neutralize Japanese mafia... rest you know how to proceed.

remember it was Zardari who offered to buy used Indian buses against new Chinese buses.

Is there any reason for Zardari choosing Indian buses? What makes you think Indian products would naturally be of lower quality than Chinese?
A lot of these articles are not based on facts but out of paranoia and just plain hate for anything Indian.

exports terrorism???, thts strange comment keeping in mind 1971, balochistan, kashmir, afghanistan, LTTE??????

And guess who's blaming us? 1947 kargil, 1965, 199 kargil, Akshardham temple, Our parliament! :O and Not to mention 26/11 mumbai!! Which century are you living in? Our automobile sector is 100,000 [It's still an understatement] times better than your donkey riding.

I don't wanna look like a troll! Back to the point and as far as MFN status is concerned we don't really care. Our economy has been growin at the rate of 7-8-9% per year without MFN status for last 60 years!! So, basically you need us as feeding a donkey is getting quite expensive so you need indian made bikes with high mileage! :)

Back
Top Bottom