What's new

Pakistan moves to install nationwide “web monitoring system”

Bhai take a hint CIA is not the only agency in the world which has research and analysis front companies, business/trading concerns and it is not the only one to have established drug smuggling network. They have the largest global drugs business end to end from poppy production to distribution but they are not the only ones.
I am worried about this actually.
Wouldn't it be better to get chinese system something like hikvision surveillance as it's quite effective in china.
It's not a surveillance system.On top of that if i am not wrong HIKVISION deals in lens only.They don't have any footprint in this arena,though Huawei and ZTE may make sense.

Last edited:
After Huawei safe city project "suspicious cards", rootkit found in lenovo laptops/dell laptops/PCs/routers/keyboards given as donations to some sensitive departments (one of them was found by yours truly) it'll be unwise to go for the same route again, besides it is always better to diversify your portfolio.
That's one of a drawback of going for chinese or other foreign companies but I think every company now spy on customers,clients and even on sensitive date for datamining etc. I hope we make our own systems and local main server hubs.

That's one of a drawback of going for chinese or other foreign companies but I think every company now spy on customers,clients and even on sensitive date for datamining etc. I hope we make our own systems and local main server hubs.

I did mention something, if you have an interest in IT know about hardware/software you would want to find out what Pakistani Ambassador in USA said to a group of over 200 silicon valley people.

Adept at survival,i want my nation to enjoy life not just survive it.

Inshallah my children and grand children and your will see very good times, most likely us also.

Oh didn't we have thousands of skilled IT professionals? we still need to ask Canadian company. what the freaking shame
We have a complex that everything foreign is better plus dealing with foreign companies gives the bureaucracy a chance to make money via kick backs.

you want a flick of second and everything is going to be ok for corruption/wrong doing/ mismanagement of previous govts over so many years, then you lived in fools land, and you're started these off topic discussions @Alternatiiv

This is about the surveillance system Government is trying to install, are you pretending or what?

Any doubt left that this regime is a fascist one?

Media censorship, threat of brute force against protestors, jailing political opponents and critics, enforcing dress laws, international journalists being barred, and now entire web monitoring. Fascism.

Tabdeeli, no jobs and no outsourcing to internal industry either.

That isn't the biggest concern, bigger concern is censorship.

Censorship is a must in the circumstances. I don't want hoes and pimps from around the world hurling shit at pakistan

6 people have been acquitted in a murder case,which was witnessed by whole nation.
To phir
Aap ko to kisi na goli nhi Mari 220 million ka mulk main aik family ka murder hogya halat bahut kharab hain

Great news. If this is successfully implemented.

Canada is doing it. USA is a world leader in monitoring global traffic is doing it, UK is doing it. Pakistan is unique. For freedom of expression and for democracy - both objectives to slander against army and the country, Pakistan should oppose it.

No media in the world speaks against the govt with a vested interests like that in Pakistan. Media should be controlled. In USA, NY Times and other media houses get permission first from defense and security establishment to publish stories on national security. But in Pakistan, journalists who speak against army and national security get international awards.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom